2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Based on 285 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

A True Hot-Rod

By on Monday, March 16, 2015

Pros: "A hoot to drive, '12 & up handle great, comfy seat"

Cons: "$$$!, drop in value"

"Bought my sedan new in April of 2014 after an extensive search for a new one with the options I was looking for (p31 performance pack, limited slip, Napa leather, etc.) MSRP was just under $82K but I was able to get $7k off of that. The car drives so well and handles at least as well as my 2012 ISF did but it is much faster and sounds great. Is really nice on long drives and the sound of the exhaust is not intrusive in the cabin at all. Front seats are excellent and offer many adjustments. I plan on keeping this C63 for at least 10 years so the drop in resale value doesn't bother me. But that is why I rated the value as low as I did because the value drops like a rock for the first couple of years."

Some changes needed

By on Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pros: "Great handling on turns, ride is stable"

Cons: "sluggish on acceleration, several blind spots"

"Car is somewhat sluggish in its acceleration, but will catch up given time. Blind spots should be address. I found it very good on gas millage and its handling on corners kept me ahead of the tailgaters."

I won cadilacs and bmw and I found the car better

By on Friday, March 06, 2015

"this car is the best on durability and confort more reliable and over all the best for your money"

Beautiful Car

By on Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Pros: "Looks amazing. Interior is very high class."

Cons: "Acceleration is Slow. Brakes are not very sharp."

"Mercedes-Benz simply makes the best cars. They are not the best value, but their quality is unmatched. The car looks beautiful and handles very well. The interior is simple and luxurious. The Heated Seats take a little time to get going, but they work well. Braking seems to be a little delayed (and i just replaced the Pads and Rotors). Acceleration is also lagging...But this is not a sports car (and it's a 4 Cyl). Great entry car into the Mercedes-Benz family"

My best every day vehicle.

By on Friday, February 13, 2015

"Really love this car. One of the best vehicles I've ever owned (including BMW,Corvette). Great value. A few minor issues: brakes and rotors (warped) failed early but Mercedes replaced them out of warranty (I do lots of highway miles) as I complained. It appears to be a manufacturing defect as the rotors warped, not wore down. This caused a severe vibration upon stopping. iPhone cable only integrates properly with an iPhone 4 even though a 5 was released when I bought the vehicle. Bluetooth works fine. AWD is great but really doesn't work with the factory-equipped low profile tires - lots of sliding around in the snow. I live in the Boston area and we have had record snowfall. It would probably be fine with snow tires or a heavier tread all season tire."