2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Based on 299 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Great Car - Great Buy

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "Great looking car, good performance, dependable"

Cons: "Expensive maintenance"

"Leased this as a new car and then purchased after the lease. It kept its value way better than expected and I have had zero issues with it mechanically. I really see no reason to get a newer model as this one has nearly everything I need. Performance is good, look is great, and it is a solid car. The only negatives would be the cost of maintenance and the premium gas, but I was aware of that when I got it. Would definitely recommend."

This baby rocks

By on Monday, February 17, 2014

Pros: "Not cheap among its competitors"

Cons: "Blinker handle tough and noisy"

"I cannot say much for this car for I have only owned it for a few weeks but so far so good. I should stop here but this car deserves a few pointers you should know. What I love about this car is breaking, acceleration, and handling. Reviews are based on bias-sism for lack of a dictionary word (what if the reviewer hates German products? So having said that let me continue…. The interior is elegant. I call it a tuxedo friendly car. I have the wood trim package and options floor models wish they had! The night interior illumination is beautiful (Dashboards sell!) I also love the speed handle (shaft knob) it is rock solid! And no interior noises of rattle etc. Ok so here is what I don’t like, and for this reason I gave it a 4 out of 5 stars. One, the button to open the center console is too far back. You almost have to keep your eyes off the road to find it as you move to the side to make room for your hand. The car feels weightless. Very light. The front passenger door frame, at the bottom, where vertical frame meets floor, is velvet material… how can you keep it clean from dirty shoes? You cant – a total pain. I am constantly watching my feet when I get in to try not to make contact or that is it. This should be of heavy duty rubber elegant lining. Something washable don’t you think? The blinkers are rough and noisy. The speed control is in the wrong place, right below the left blinker handle. Click..oops? What else? Let me drive it for a year and I will tell you why am not selling it! so far it’s a keeper! Love it."

I feel very classy when driving down th eroad

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "very expensive to have serviced"

"Just had it serviced, was not really happy with the cost."

Thank you AMG!

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, craftmanship,"

"If you are looking for a muscle car in an elegant package, this is the car to buy. How can you go wrong with a hand built engine, made in Germany with a one man, one engine philosophy? The sound alone will get your heart racing. The only downside is if you like to drive it hard, you will be buying tires quite often, but it's so worth it!"

Great car. Fast, reliable and comfortable.

By on Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pros: "Handles well, comfortable and reliable."

Cons: "Costly to maintain and low front end."

"Really enjoying the car. Performs well and never has a problem. Bit expensive to service but worth it. Only real problem is low front end. Have to be careful not to go too close to parking blocks when parking head in - bottom can scrape on the blocks ( really annoying)."