2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Based on 309 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Great value in a great car

By on Friday, October 03, 2008

"I can't say enough about the C350 Sport. For the price, there isn't another car that comes close to offering the best combination of style, comfort, performance and even mileage. Around town, 20 mpg is average and I drive fairly hard - mostly in "S" gear range. Highway averages 28 mpg but one occasion I got 31.5. The best part is that it runs just fine on 87 octane! My next C-Class is likely a C63."

Lovin it, but!

By on Friday, July 11, 2008

"This is my 2nd Mercedes C class, I had a 2005 C230K. The jury is still out on which is better. My C230K had all the opts minus the GPS, but had the Harmon-Karon sound system. My C300 has the opt 2, which has a cheaper sound system but is beautifully styled and the Blue-tooth operating system and no GPS and H-K sound system. I am kicking myself every day I drive it because of the poor sound system. There were no opts to have the H-K and no GPS. The Nav and Blue tooth systems are out dated (2yrs behind) and the Blue-Tooth won't download properly from the new Razor phones, aaaggg! Mercedes needs to be more in-tuned with their American buyers. For a state-of-art car, please have more opts to feed our hunger for the finer equipment. Word to the wise, buy opt 3, so what if the GPS, nav system is older than what's on the current market, you will love the stereo system. All-in-All, I do love my Benz w/ the 18" AMG rims and leather interior..............See you all down the road, enjoy!"

The best first car ever!

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2008

"I just recently got my C300 and i love it! It is my first car and I have only one word to describe it awesome! It has the best ride ever smooth and can really handle the landscape of the area i live in which is really rocky and hilly...love the interior and the panorama sunroof.....oh and how can i forget the navigation system which is a lifesaver whenever i get lost...audio system is amazing..I love the color i got it which is bright red it really stands out in traffic!"

A lot of car for the money!

By on Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pros: "Fun and reliable."

Cons: "Could use a remote start."

"This is the best combination of sport handling and performance for the climate I live in that I've ever owned. Previously had an Audi A4 and a Nissan Altima. No comparison to the MB."

Rides well, handles well, has a VERY small turning

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pros: "handling, turning, ride, comfortable seats/mileage"

Cons: "nothing"

"Great for long trips, extremely comfortable seats, excellent braking and an xcellent safety rating. I often get 31/32 mph on the road. This is my second one and we kept the 1999 model as well."