2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Based on 308 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Excellent car

By on Sunday, October 11, 2009

"I have had this car for nearly 2 years and it is amazing. The performance is first class. The styling is amazing and the quality is unmatched in its class. I have the AMG rims too and they look hot. You need to get the 4matic if you are in the north...its perfect. And you must get the navigation package so you can get the Harmon Kardon system. The sound system is every bit of concert quality. I have never heard music like this system projects."

Solid as a rock

By on Sunday, December 14, 2008

"Very solid, well built car. Firm suspension gives excellent control, but steering is a bit light. Auto transmission is reluctant to down shift, and when it does, it takes additional time for tranny and engine to synchronize. All in all a great value, but I would suggest a manual transmission if you're a real enthusiast."

Best C-Class Sedan Ever!

By on Monday, September 01, 2008

"My 3rd C-Class since 2001 & the overall package is significantly better. The ride/handling/power/solidity/quietness are in the class of $50,000 sedans. Suggested improvements are: Base audio system a bit low on watts; stitching to make the synthetic interior look more like leather; 2 way memory seats, dual power lumbar adjustments & wiper stalk that is visible. The negotiating was very pleasant & the car was delivered to my home...great end of 2008 model year deal. Overall, I 'm extremely pleased."

Great car - Good size - Back to normal

By on Monday, August 11, 2008

"Just let go of a 2006 CLK350 due to little things breaking and poor QC, one after the other. from day one. The MB C-300 AWD brought my faith back to MB. It is what MB should be. For those who want quality back in their Benz, this car is it. The 2008 C is as big inside as the older model E class. No need to go to current E for the size."

AWESOME

By on Saturday, May 10, 2008

"I love love love this car. It rides beautifully (way better then the 3-series and Lexus IS). I test drove IS and the comfort and speed of this car is FAR better. Its a Mercedes...the name speaks for itself."

One Smooth machine

By on Thursday, May 01, 2008

"this is my first ever MB! and I love it! I had a Infiniti G35, BMW, Lexus but this one is the most smooth ride i drove. bought it a week ago and loving it. I got the C300 loaded, didn't care for the extra horse power but it definity nice im sure! but over all you can't go wrong with this car, reasonble price for a MB and it's really stands out in traffic and head turning!"

Worth a test drive!

By on Thursday, March 20, 2008

"I bought my C350 Sport 11/07. I am a first time Benz owner and am very happy with my choice. It really gets the looks!! It definetly has the get up and go to back up the looks. The rear seating is bit cramped for your average adult, but who cares?!!"

Awesome daily use four season vehicle

By on Monday, February 24, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable ride, beautiful styling"

Cons: "No navi, no back up camera, rear leg room"

"The 2013 C300 Luxury edition is a beautiful vehicle that is a pleasure to drive. As a tall person, I was able to find a comfortable position, which is a rare in a car for me. It's stable, quiet, fuel efficient, and has great suspension/handleing. The ECO system is great in the city along with the break hold function. I really feel safe in this car. The all wheel drive 4-Matic works really well in snow and it stops on a dime, no matter what the weather conditions. I also like the telematics system for safety and convenience. The negatives include the lack of leg room for back seat passangers and the lack of features for a car in this price range. Features such as navigation, back up camera, a place to put your sunglasses, and iPod/iPhone intergration should have been standard."

Could not be happier. I really like my Mercedes C

By on Saturday, February 15, 2014

"Best car I've owned."

best car I ever owned

By on Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Pros: "good looks, great ride, great safety"

Cons: "back seat us not roomy enough for a large adult"

"This is a high quality and economic vehicle. It doesn't disappoint in any way."