2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Based on 301 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

I love it

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

"I have had an Audi A4 and BMW 325, 330 and 328 . I find the C300 superior in all respects. I love it ."

Speeding Down the Autobahn, Autostrada

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Picked up the car at the factory in Stuttgart (saves 7% plus car rental). First experiance out the door was merging on to the Autobahn. went to warp 3 on wet road a lot faster and truer than I expected. handles great on alpine roads. the real test will be this winter crossing moutain passes here at home. fit, finish and roominess better than our old c230 with only a 10 percent drop in MPG. only drawback is lowered front spoiler vs parking lot curbs."

Great value in a great car

By on Friday, October 03, 2008

"I can't say enough about the C350 Sport. For the price, there isn't another car that comes close to offering the best combination of style, comfort, performance and even mileage. Around town, 20 mpg is average and I drive fairly hard - mostly in "S" gear range. Highway averages 28 mpg but one occasion I got 31.5. The best part is that it runs just fine on 87 octane! My next C-Class is likely a C63."

Lovin it, but!

By on Friday, July 11, 2008

"This is my 2nd Mercedes C class, I had a 2005 C230K. The jury is still out on which is better. My C230K had all the opts minus the GPS, but had the Harmon-Karon sound system. My C300 has the opt 2, which has a cheaper sound system but is beautifully styled and the Blue-tooth operating system and no GPS and H-K sound system. I am kicking myself every day I drive it because of the poor sound system. There were no opts to have the H-K and no GPS. The Nav and Blue tooth systems are out dated (2yrs behind) and the Blue-Tooth won't download properly from the new Razor phones, aaaggg! Mercedes needs to be more in-tuned with their American buyers. For a state-of-art car, please have more opts to feed our hunger for the finer equipment. Word to the wise, buy opt 3, so what if the GPS, nav system is older than what's on the current market, you will love the stereo system. All-in-All, I do love my Benz w/ the 18" AMG rims and leather interior..............See you all down the road, enjoy!"

The best first car ever!

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2008

"I just recently got my C300 and i love it! It is my first car and I have only one word to describe it awesome! It has the best ride ever smooth and can really handle the landscape of the area i live in which is really rocky and hilly...love the interior and the panorama sunroof.....oh and how can i forget the navigation system which is a lifesaver whenever i get lost...audio system is amazing..I love the color i got it which is bright red it really stands out in traffic!"