2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Based on 269 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

C300 Sport

By on Sunday, January 04, 2009

"My 2nd MB, (2004 C230 komp)l Love the way it looks and handles, a bit short on power(could have uped to 350) but not worth extra $$$. Would have liked a trunk pass-thru and compass. Love the drive and MB name and dealer treatment is top notch"

Great car.....well designed

By on Saturday, January 03, 2009

"Gas mileage is great ..almost 30 on highway. Love the styling....a baby S class....roomy..super handling.....and love the 6 speed manual....."

C350 Sport Sedan--Love it!

By on Monday, December 29, 2008

"After a lot of research I decided this car was the one for me. I used to drive a 2003 C240, and I still love it... but once I got in the driver's seat of the 2008 C350, I knew this car could perform. 268 is enough HP for me at least :) The brakes are totally reliable--great handling. If you like well-engineered German vehicles, you'll probably end up loving the C350... it is SMOOTH and has a great modern Mercedes look: aggressive yet classy. I highly advise the navigation and multimedia package because the harmon/kardon speakers are wonderful and can really knock bass hard if blasting music is your thing. SIRIUS satellite radio offers a free 6mos trial, but trust me... you won't want to go back to regular AM/FM radio after. The nav really helps out when you're lost or you really want to "go green" saving trees from printing out mapquest or google maps directions. haha! Oh yeah, can't forget... heated seats--hands down best option especially during the winter! Some downsides: DVD does not play the picture while the car is in motion, nor does the nav let you or a passenger input a new destination while the car is in motion. But hey, that's just MB being thoughtful of our safety, right?! Another thing is that I should have waited for the '09 model because it has more convenience perks...(seat memory as a prime example), I also should have gotten the 60/40 split-folding rear seats cause those would have came in handy...and go with leather option... MB-Tex is just allllll right! Nonetheless, I can't really complain... I'm satisfied with my car and glad to provide others with eye candy as I zoom by !"

Solid as a rock

By on Sunday, December 14, 2008

"Very solid, well built car. Firm suspension gives excellent control, but steering is a bit light. Auto transmission is reluctant to down shift, and when it does, it takes additional time for tranny and engine to synchronize. All in all a great value, but I would suggest a manual transmission if you're a real enthusiast."

I love it.

By on Sunday, December 14, 2008

"I'm so glad I went with this car. After months of looking I settled for this car because of it performance and of course the name. The only thing I would add or change about the car is the noise level when driving. It could be a little less noisy. Also, no sound when the blue tooth is engaged. Otherwise I love it."