2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Based on 262 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

fun car to drive, not practical for family.

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2014

"We bought it used with 11k miles on it 12 months ago. Need bigger vehicle to haul family around. I know the hood has been replaced on this car. Couple minor blemishes IMO. Runs and drives fantastic! \ serial#WDDGF5EB3BA448742"

I absolutely LOVE this car!

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

Cons: "Very low to the ground"

"I bought this car in January 2014 it's a 2009 and it only had 22500 miles. It handles so beautifully and i just love driving it. I previously had a C240 2001 traded it in with 93000 miles"

a great fun car to drive.

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Silver Bullet

"302 HP in a car this small is a lot. This car really accelerates. Handles extremely well and is very nimble. Due to the size it is a litle cramped to use front and rear seats. I love the integrated media system. You do have to watch the low front end...you can catch a road rash on the lower front cowl. I traded a Mustang GT for this car. I have no regrets."

My Silver Bullet

Great handling and attractive car

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

Pros: "Excellent value for money."

Cons: "No winshield wiper on rear; front end too low"

"Top marks all around, except for a couple of serious design/engineering flaws: no windshield wiper on rear window, and front end way too low for parking lot front wheel restraints. As with most MB cars, turning radius is superb. Engine is peppy. Interior is very attractive. Very good handling, and mechanically excellent."

I love this car. It drives like a dream!

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Pros: "Great driving car."

Cons: "Can't think anything I dislike about it."

"I nicknamed her Cream Puff because it is such a sweet ride. Gas mileage is pretty decent-30 +/- MPG, considering my former diesel car got 55. Great sound system. I keep it in mint condition. Color is luna blue with beige leather interior. One of the best cars I've ever owned."

Outstanding car in every area!!!!

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

"This car is comfortable....both the seats and the ride. It feels like a bank vault as far as how it is put together. The 35 foot turning radius is awesome! Getting in and out is easy with the square doors. This is my second C class and the 1999 is still running well with 150,000 miles on it. The size is perfect for parking in tight spots, but still big enough to carry passengers and lots of luggage."

2008 C350 with all packages

By on Friday, February 28, 2014

"My car is five years old and still looks new and people love it. Great reliability and overall design."

Awesome daily use four season vehicle

By on Monday, February 24, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable ride, beautiful styling"

Cons: "No navi, no back up camera, rear leg room"

"The 2013 C300 Luxury edition is a beautiful vehicle that is a pleasure to drive. As a tall person, I was able to find a comfortable position, which is a rare in a car for me. It's stable, quiet, fuel efficient, and has great suspension/handleing. The ECO system is great in the city along with the break hold function. I really feel safe in this car. The all wheel drive 4-Matic works really well in snow and it stops on a dime, no matter what the weather conditions. I also like the telematics system for safety and convenience. The negatives include the lack of leg room for back seat passangers and the lack of features for a car in this price range. Features such as navigation, back up camera, a place to put your sunglasses, and iPod/iPhone intergration should have been standard."

excellent power, sleek handling, stylish;

By on Monday, February 17, 2014

Pros: "elegance, stylish, and handling"

Cons: "trunk is bigger than small back seat space"

"Excellent sporty auto; only draw back is that it is a car for 2 persons. Small back seat; minimal leg-feet space. This car needs open spaces/long rides; great open road 31 mpg. Can not ask more for comfort, stability, acceleration and elegance."

This baby rocks

By on Monday, February 17, 2014

Pros: "Not cheap among its competitors"

Cons: "Blinker handle tough and noisy"

"I cannot say much for this car for I have only owned it for a few weeks but so far so good. I should stop here but this car deserves a few pointers you should know. What I love about this car is breaking, acceleration, and handling. Reviews are based on bias-sism for lack of a dictionary word (what if the reviewer hates German products? So having said that let me continue…. The interior is elegant. I call it a tuxedo friendly car. I have the wood trim package and options floor models wish they had! The night interior illumination is beautiful (Dashboards sell!) I also love the speed handle (shaft knob) it is rock solid! And no interior noises of rattle etc. Ok so here is what I don’t like, and for this reason I gave it a 4 out of 5 stars. One, the button to open the center console is too far back. You almost have to keep your eyes off the road to find it as you move to the side to make room for your hand. The car feels weightless. Very light. The front passenger door frame, at the bottom, where vertical frame meets floor, is velvet material… how can you keep it clean from dirty shoes? You cant – a total pain. I am constantly watching my feet when I get in to try not to make contact or that is it. This should be of heavy duty rubber elegant lining. Something washable don’t you think? The blinkers are rough and noisy. The speed control is in the wrong place, right below the left blinker handle. Click..oops? What else? Let me drive it for a year and I will tell you why am not selling it! so far it’s a keeper! Love it."