2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Based on 262 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

A Myth

By on Saturday, October 11, 2014

"Purchased this car brand new as a retirement "gift" to myself.It broke down twice with electrical problems within the first five thousand miles and had to be towed each time.Three of the four tires developed "bubbles" within the first three thousand miles...obviously defective.The control(s)for the interior electronics are overly complicated and just downright annoying.The navigation system is the worst I have ever seen. Small trunk. The AWD and suspension keep the car hugging the road in all weather conditions. The overall ride and handling is very good.Gas(premium)mileage very good...better than posted. Transmission shifts flawlessly. Engine and transmission virtually silent on the road. Keep in mind when purchasing any Mercedes that preventative maintenance and repair costs are astronomical."

My First Merecedes

By on Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Pros: "Look, Gas mileage and power"

Cons: "Its a coupe low setting as expected."

"First let me say that i am a Honda/Toyota Person, reason they have always been great to me. We started looking for a luxury coupe and looked at the Accord and Lexus, Acura, Saab and we came across the C250. The look and feel of the car just won us over. I have a friend that really loves the Merecedes brand and i researched as much as i could and we bought a 13 slighly used with 12k miles. We took it out recently for a 4 day trip, 1500 miles and i fely compelded to review the car. I ran it in the E mode got as high as 38mpg but with mixed driving we average 34mpg. Driving the car in the mountains of Wv and Va with the cruise set to 78 i noticed not one time did it down shift to maintain the speed and it did not vary. That wand the way this car drives and handles we just loved the car. So far we are really impressed with it."

awesome handling..

By on Saturday, October 04, 2014

"i bought this car used 40000mi...it drives and handles great it feels really tight and grips the road great....the brakes are the best i have ever had in a car. i have close to 60000 and still have lots of pad the only thing that is hard to get used to is that it sits low to the ground and getting out is noticeable that your sitting low. love the looks and driving feel of this car ...it handles better than my 2009 Lexus es350...the Lexus has a very soft ride"

One of five MBs I've owned

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Pros: "Good auto with decent gas mileage"

Cons: "Turbo lag"

"Only gripe is the fact that the turbo takes a second or two to spool up. Difficult in an emergency. Otherwise, a good solid car."

First Benz

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

Pros: "Good price, fun to drive, turns heads, comfortable"

Cons: "Seems like there are lots of C250s out there."

"This car was bought to replace a Lexus IS 250. While looking at IS 250 F she decided to look at the MB dealership. We found this little gem and have been quite pleased since. We also have a 3 series BMW. This car is not as quick as the BMW but it has long legs and once you are moving it does not waste any time getting into triple digits on the speedo. It is bigger than the Lexus but not to big. We did not want a large car. I have been impressed with the Nav system and the link to our phones. I also have been very impressed with the mileage. I tend to drive hard and fast. This car has not disappointed the gear head in me. Of course I always want more power and I think in a few years we will move up to the larger C350 but until then, I will be enjoying this little gem."