2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Based on 269 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Best car ever driven.

By on Friday, October 24, 2014

Pros: "Fun and easy to drive."

Cons: "Super unleaded gas. Luxury and expensive car."

"Best car ever driven, power and reliability is the Best. Best looking car and I always get compliments everytime i drive it."

Favorite car yet!

By on Thursday, October 23, 2014

"Simply put, have you ever wished you had bought multiple of something you love when it was new so you would have another when it wears out? Happens with shoes and clothes for most. For me, this car."

A Myth

By on Saturday, October 11, 2014

"Purchased this car brand new as a retirement "gift" to myself.It broke down twice with electrical problems within the first five thousand miles and had to be towed each time.Three of the four tires developed "bubbles" within the first three thousand miles...obviously defective.The control(s)for the interior electronics are overly complicated and just downright annoying.The navigation system is the worst I have ever seen. Small trunk. The AWD and suspension keep the car hugging the road in all weather conditions. The overall ride and handling is very good.Gas(premium)mileage very good...better than posted. Transmission shifts flawlessly. Engine and transmission virtually silent on the road. Keep in mind when purchasing any Mercedes that preventative maintenance and repair costs are astronomical."

My First Merecedes

By on Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Pros: "Look, Gas mileage and power"

Cons: "Its a coupe low setting as expected."

"First let me say that i am a Honda/Toyota Person, reason they have always been great to me. We started looking for a luxury coupe and looked at the Accord and Lexus, Acura, Saab and we came across the C250. The look and feel of the car just won us over. I have a friend that really loves the Merecedes brand and i researched as much as i could and we bought a 13 slighly used with 12k miles. We took it out recently for a 4 day trip, 1500 miles and i fely compelded to review the car. I ran it in the E mode got as high as 38mpg but with mixed driving we average 34mpg. Driving the car in the mountains of Wv and Va with the cruise set to 78 i noticed not one time did it down shift to maintain the speed and it did not vary. That wand the way this car drives and handles we just loved the car. So far we are really impressed with it."

awesome handling..

By on Saturday, October 04, 2014

"i bought this car used 40000mi...it drives and handles great it feels really tight and grips the road great....the brakes are the best i have ever had in a car. i have close to 60000 and still have lots of pad the only thing that is hard to get used to is that it sits low to the ground and getting out is noticeable that your sitting low. love the looks and driving feel of this car ...it handles better than my 2009 Lexus es350...the Lexus has a very soft ride"