2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

8.2

Based on 833 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

great entry level for mercedes

By on Friday, September 19, 2008

"I bought my car in 2002 and have put 180000 miles on it since then and enjoyed driving every mile of it. this car has made me fall in love with mercdes benz. When I am ready to buy my next car is going to be anothe rmerceses, for sure!!!"

best bang for your buck

By on Sunday, September 14, 2008

"Have had this car for over a year and have logged some 18,000 miles so far and no major problems. I'll be sticking w/ MB. The car is a dream to drive, handles corners great, good suspension, loves the road, built like a tank, 6spd MT short-throw shifter is a blast, a little more hp would be awesome (the engine is a tad bit undersized for the vehicle's weight), but it will be more than enough for most people and at highway speeds its a moot point anyhow. The engine is smooth and quiet for general driving, but I love muting the radio to hear the supercharger when i slam down the gas. The styling is elegant and unique, as a MB should be, not a sell-out like the c-class. The back seats are good for groceries or small kids, but not much else, 60/40 split folding rear seats are a must for maximizing the trunk space, which is decent as well. Oh, and I can squeeze 33mpg hwy out of it as well, more brownie points for an already phenomenal vehicle."

Great Little Car !!

By on Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"I purchased this car in 2003.. 6speed in January and recieved from Germany in April for my B-DAY, Excellent little Car! It now has 56,000 miles and runs great, and the gas mileage is awesome! I get about 320 - 360 miles per the full tank. I deffinetly recommend this car... just make sure the previous owner has all books and records to make sure it was properly maintained as I do."

Great Gas Mileage with the I4

By on Monday, August 18, 2008

"This is a sharp dressed sports sedan with the extra push from the supercharger that makes driving fun and economical. We get 30.7 mpg when traveling at real world speeds in So Cal. (70-75 MPH) The only complaint is the stiff ride on bumpy roads, but we love the feel around the curves. A solid choice in a sport sedan that's not really a kid's car. The trickle down results from the "S" and "E" are everywhere in this car, a nice effect for the upscale buyer. The new 2008 C should have the European I4 for better gas mileage."

Good car...

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"The 01-02 model years had some snags electrically but once worked out, you are good to go."