2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

8.2

Based on 817 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

Luxury Ride with Perfomance

By on Thursday, June 25, 2009

"Searched for 3 months to find this particular certified per owned vehicle with low miles. Test drove every car in this class. It was by far the quietest ride and had superior performance with the C350 4MATIC engine. It was less expensive than the E class and in my opinion had better performance due to power:weight ratio. We got better gas mileage than the expected 24mgp highway and can be fueled with 91+."

great car

By on Tuesday, May 05, 2009

"I love this car. I bought it new in 2001, and never looked back. I have a 6speed stick, and gas mileage easily exceeds the 20 city and 30 hwy. Service, while expensive, is only once a year, and worth it. Just take it to a dealership to ensure proper maintenance, then just enjoy the car. While handling is not great in bad weather [snow], so what. it's a sports car. I paid full price brand new, but it has been worth every single penny."

Snow is no problem......

By on Monday, March 09, 2009

"4 Matic is FANTASTIC in the snow. Nice quiet ride and pure luxury. I am now a Benz owner for good. Once you drive one you are hooked. Gas milage is fantastic for 4 Matic. Highway getting 26-27mph with proper alignment and tire pressure. This is a car you will love."

By on Saturday, February 07, 2009

"I purchased this car a couple of years ago, it has performed extremely well and I have no complaints except for the price of some of the parts. I have managed 35 miles to a gallon on the freeway pushing 70-75 and do pretty well in the city, my children's only complaint is I won't let them drive it (6 speed manual). It does not do extremely well in the snow, but what rear drive car does. Lots of power and very good handling."

2002 C320 Wagon, best car I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"I was a little cautious about the purchase of a Benz...and a used one at that! I have owned 2 Volvos in the past, but wanted to get the C320 Sports wagon when I first saw it. I picked mine up 2 years ago. It was a one owner car and had an extended warranty, so I felt more confident in case it had mechanical problems. This car has been a dream...no problems at all; I drove it alot for a 6 month period and the only things I have had to do is one regular service and replace the front tires. Not only does it look great, it is extemely functional, great on gas, and has all the power I would ever need! I live and work in Ft Lauderdale and use to drive to Tampa once a week...it drove like a dream and I never felt doubtful in its' performance of its' tasks. I have found only 2 drawbacks to this car...the seats are not as comfortable as my previous Volvo, and there is only one cupholder up front! Given these are my only two complaints about the car; it IS the perfect car for me. I would recommend the car to anyone, unfortunately there were only 7000 of the 2002 models shipped and sold here in the States, so I feel very fortunate having one of them."