2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

8.2

Based on 829 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

I LOVE this car!

By on Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, perfect size"

Cons: "Not cheap to maintain, but very little maint req"

"I have owned my C230 for 6 years and haven't found anything else that I would even consider driving. This has been a fabulous and FUN car. My only complaints are cosmetic. I have had to replace the interior front door handles on both the driver and passenger side, the cd player has been fixed 2 or 3 times, and the driver's window motor broke. The replacements are not inexpensive, but I would still recommend this car, and it's value."

I've had this car 7 years and still LOVE it!

By on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pros: "Drives great & great styling."

Cons: "Seat sits a little low even if you move it up."

"This car drives like a dream with a responsive feel. I purchased mine new in 2006 and still have it. It gets good gas mileage 21 city and up to 28-29 on highway. Mine is silver w/black interior and it is still beautiful."

Pretty good car, some cheap plastic parts

By on Tuesday, May 28, 2013

"Great car, very reliable, maintenance is not very expensive since it does not need it as frequently as other cars. There are some plastic parts (door handles, cup holders) that are poorly made and have broken from regular use. Considering the price of the car and reputation of the company, I would have expected the interior door handles (all 4 front and back) to not BREAK within the first 5 years of the cars life....But everything else is pretty great."

awesome

By on Friday, June 28, 2013

Pros: "just excellent"

Cons: "a little small now that we have 2 grandchildren"

"110,000 miles and the only breakdown has been a flat tire. There is 1 complaint and that is the front brakes throw off a lot of break dust so the wheels look dirty even when the rest of the car looks clean."

Solid as a Rock

By on Thursday, August 06, 2009

"This is my sixth MB (in 15 years) and my fourth c-class. The two non c-classes were the 1) first generation clk-class, which was my absolute favorite of all of them, hands down, and 2) the first generation ml-class, which I also loved. This is the first MB I actually bought (the others were all leases) four years ago and have not had ANY trouble whatsoever! This car gets great fuel economy, considering it's a heavy little rocket ship. I average around 20-22mpg/city and up to 26mpg/hwy. The seven-speed, inline 6 cyl, auto trans is flawless and takes off like a bullet when I need it to, especially when merging onto the highway. It also stays glued to the road in even the heaviest rains and takes corners like a dream! I have no fears when I drive this car. I don't know how MB got all that power in to such a small engine, but they did and I've never wished I had more power; you simply don't need it! I have one more payment left on my loan, and was considering getting a new MB (because I've NEVER driven a car for more than three years), but I'm going to drive this car until it gives me a reason not to. This car drives and looks just as good as the day I bought it. The exterior is flawless, and the interior trim parts are that way too! For example, the leather MB uses is the best in the biz; no cracks, splits or color changes like you'd see in other cars of this age. It's been a little gem and I'm as in love with it as I was four years ago!"