2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

8.2

Based on 824 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

I've had this car 7 years and still LOVE it!

By on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pros: "Drives great & great styling."

Cons: "Seat sits a little low even if you move it up."

"This car drives like a dream with a responsive feel. I purchased mine new in 2006 and still have it. It gets good gas mileage 21 city and up to 28-29 on highway. Mine is silver w/black interior and it is still beautiful."

excellent car

By on Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"I just have to say my 05 230 Sport Sedan is the most economical car I have ever owned. Insurance is cheaper, gas mileage is exceptional 32+ on the hwy and I always have people ask me about the car or thumbs up as I drive by-even though it is 4 years old! I have 57,000 miles on it now and will drive it over 100,000. It has been a stunning car from day one. Why they do not import the 1.8 supercharged engine anymore-not sure. It definitely beats any other luxury sedan in MPG and has great performance. Snow is no problem with Blizzak tires! If you can find one-BUY IT! You will not be disappointed!"

awesome

By on Friday, June 28, 2013

Pros: "just excellent"

Cons: "a little small now that we have 2 grandchildren"

"110,000 miles and the only breakdown has been a flat tire. There is 1 complaint and that is the front brakes throw off a lot of break dust so the wheels look dirty even when the rest of the car looks clean."

Pretty good car, some cheap plastic parts

By on Tuesday, May 28, 2013

"Great car, very reliable, maintenance is not very expensive since it does not need it as frequently as other cars. There are some plastic parts (door handles, cup holders) that are poorly made and have broken from regular use. Considering the price of the car and reputation of the company, I would have expected the interior door handles (all 4 front and back) to not BREAK within the first 5 years of the cars life....But everything else is pretty great."

So incredibly reliable

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pros: "a nice, busy, 189bhp engine which is very reliable"

Cons: "maintenance costs"

"Very reliable which is great considering how much repairing german cars can cost. I have absolutely no complaints about this car, the steer might be a little heavier than i would want in a perfect world but the wheel provides a great deal of feedback from the tires. The engine, a small inline 4 produces a very respectable 189 bhp and a similar torque number is great and supercharged! i would have loved a bit more power but the fuel economy i get from this engine keeps me from giving in to what would have been my only complaint on the car."