2001 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

8.2

Based on 816 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

I love this car!

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Cons: "None. I have had zero problems with this car."

"The only thing NOT to like about this car is that you cannot drive it on street roads as fast as you are going to want to, because it rides and handles like a dream at high speeds! HA! Seriously. And the seat warmers are awesome! The sound system fabulous. What's not to like?"

An amazing piece of machinery.I have enjoyed this

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

"Great purchase..awesome value...Superior engineering...Comfortable and amazing handling over all types of roads..."

vehicle is alright.

By on Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, and has great hi-way mpg"

Cons: "cup holders holds nothing, and cramped space"

"Granted my vehicle has a ton of milage on it, but I have had it for about 50,000 miles. Granted the car was ahead of its time, but now its just eh. I'm a bigger guy and the seats are way too small for me. Also about 1500 miles after buying the vehicle the power seats witch were amazing turned into a battery killer. If I let the car sit for to long with the seats plugged in the car battery would die. Also the car has a cup holder that is useless to say the least. Not even a medium sized soft drink fits in the holder. Personally if you are thinking about driving this vehicle I would say to look for something better and more reliable. Yes the vehicle was ahead of its time, but thats the thing it was. If you want to spend the money on this vehicle I would tell you to save the money and buy something newer, and better."

A+ Excellent

By on Thursday, January 29, 2015

Pros: "Excellent - no negatives"

"Great shape. Brand new Michelins"

What a disappointment!

By on Saturday, November 29, 2014

Pros: "You get that Mercedes prestige"

Cons: "You'd do better buying a Ford"

"I purchased this car from a private dealer on an 'as is' sale 16 months ago and have had problems from Day 1. I would highly recommend only buying this car from a dealer with an extended warranty. Most issues I list below have been confirmed by other owners on the MB Blog. Drive train has been fine, performance acceptable but it is prone to 'parasitic battery drain' (yes, there is even a term for it!) that will leave the battery dead in a matter of hours. The air system is temperamental, the sensors over-sensor, the seat modules blew, the auto intermittent wipers don't work, now the wipers don't work at all unless the car is going more than 6 mph, the wiper-washer reservoir leaks and just the labor to replace is nearly $400... the exterior paint is sub-par and there is rust in the rear passenger door (this car came from a southern climate) and there is much more I cannot remember off the top of my head... in most circles this car would be called LEMON!"