1995 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Based on 278 Ratings for the 1994 - 2000 models.

A Pleasure to Own

By on Friday, July 06, 2007

"I have owned my 1995 C220 since June, 2001. This is simply the finest car I have ever owned (and I have owned many). This is not a fast car, but it can move quickly. This is not a sports car, but it handles well. The Mercedes way is to do everything well and in balance. The quality of fit, finish and engineering are top notch. I get 21MPG in the city and 30MPG on the highway. The seats are very comfortable for long trips and the trunk is very large. I'm lucky to have the hard to find folding rear seats. I still look forward to driving this car and it still can put a smile on my face. Parts and service can be very expensive. These cars need to be well cared for, and if you do, it will last a lifetime. It's best to find a private Mercedes specialist repair shop. Mercedes roadside assistance is available FOR AS LONG AS YOU OWN THE CAR! They will also change a flat, bring gas if you run out or jump your car...for free. If you are looking to buy one, make sure the seller has all of the maintainence and repair bills. You need to buy a well maitained car and take care of it. If so, there is no reason the car will not make it to 200 or 300,000 miles on the odometer."

A very Hardworking and reliable Car!

By on Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, Safe, Drive Smoothly"

Cons: "Old fashion interior design"

"Still runs like a Champ! With little maintenance and repair!"

This care handles the road beauifully!

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

"I have had this car for 10 years. I have kept this car in perfect condition while it is was in my care. It is great to handle. It is a great second hand car. The only problem with this car is that I need to move on and can't bring the car with me :)"

Fun and solid

By on Monday, May 26, 2008

"I am a repeat MB owner. (Wish I still had my 1956 190SL!) My 2000 C230 has been everything I expected since the day I took delivery. This car is fun with all the zip one could ask for from a supercharged 4. Pure solid MB from the quirky cruise control lever that Consumer Reports will always hate, to the dependability one expects from the engineers at Daimler-Benz. Yes, the dealer maintenence is expensive but preventive maintenence will deliver reliable transportation without grief. I appreciate this vehicle and love the 24MPG in the city and 32 MPG on the highway. Comfort, dependability with style. Would I buy another? Well after 5 MBs over the past 50 years I would say so."

Amazing Value

By on Sunday, May 03, 2009

"C280 Sedan gets you probably the best value for your money. It's built is rock solid and feels very safe while driving. Amazing steering wheel radius; it can take a U turn where even a Honda Civic (2 Door) won't be able to! Great gas mileage; great acceleration; slip control; cornering. All in all, this is an Amazing Car for the money."