1995 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Based on 270 Ratings for the 1994 - 2000 models.

Nice car for small family

By on Wednesday, December 25, 2013

"Nice car for small family or for single person."

Best car I ever owned

By on Monday, November 11, 2013

Pros: "Excelleant safety, ride, comfort,"

Cons: "only 1 cup holder, no GPS, outdated car phone"

"I have owned this car for 4 years. Good ride, comfortable, quite, full featured, safe, good style, repairs infrequent and inexpensive."

I love this car

By on Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "no cup holders..."

"Great engine- never lose on highway. Comfortable huge seats-- driving is an enjoyment! Bose stereo--nothing comparable, great music! Cruise--necessary! Overall stability--as reliable as a german car!"

Great Car!

By on Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, quiet, great on long trips"

Cons: "Parts can be rare and expensive"

"This is the first Mercedes-Benz I have owned, and I can assure you, once you own one, you never want anything less! Comfortable, roomy, good MPG (I get about 30 overall), classy, and quality built. I only wish the genuine Mercedes parts were more affordable."

My Dream Come True

By on Sunday, August 18, 2013

Pros: "Perfect Handling, Everlasting Model, fully loaded"

Cons: "nothing that i can think of"

"I have 1999 c280 sport package, just one more step to c43 amg, I've had this car for almost two years, my dream car since i was teenager, i bought this car when it was still 99000 miles, nothing really cost me except for oil change, and tires, since i installed 18 inch AMG, I really love this car, i will keep this car and will never sale it, fully loaded with optional, powerful if we compare with BMW, Audi,Saab, I think Benz is the best car for German Technology, can't ask for more from this car... Love it"

Love My Car

By on Friday, August 02, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, reliable, and classy sporty style"

Cons: "No cup holders in rear"

My Benz

"I bought this car used in 2006, regularly maintain it and follow suggested repairs and maintenance and it's never stranded me or let me down. When I take it to the dealership for yearly tune-up/oil changes, etc... they give me another C230, new, as a loaner. My vehicle handles and performs better overall than the new vehicle. The center of gravity is much lower on this C230, giving me better performance in cornering and maneuvering. The brakes on the new models are way too touchy, I have power brakes but you know you are pressing on them, it doesn't jerk you but stops on a dime. Annual maintenance ranges from 600-2000 dollars high per year - depending on what is worn or needs to be replaced. The transmission is great, doesn't burn oil, gets 30mpg on highway, 25 city and I've never run out so the indicator is spot on. I can't say enough about this car - it looks great, handles like a dream, and I know what I've got. I think I'll be driving this car forever and based on it's performance so far I know that's a true statement. Bought it for 7k used, best deal ever on a car!"

My Benz

I love this car. High Mileage, but looks brand new

By on Friday, July 12, 2013

Pros: "Just beautiful"

Cons: "Expensive parts and labor"

"Expensive to fix, but this car is a beauty! Extremely safe. Has been in an auto accident, it totaled the Honda, and this car came out of it without a scratch!"

Very good driving car and powerful

By on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pros: "Good highway gas mileage"

Cons: "Gas mileage not good with city driving"

"However, I had to change the head gasket that I was charged quite a bit for, and I heard that they usually go quickly in those models. Considering the low mileage, I was really surprised the gasket went bad. The gasoline hose also had to be replaced because it had dried brittle that caused cracks that resulted in leaking gas. That wasn't expensive because I came across a decent mechanic that was kind enough to be fair. Price I paid for the car wasn't worth the head gasket I had to get fixed. Cost me over $2,000."

It's still going strong!!

By on Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pros: "no regrets of this purchase"

Cons: "tempermental positioning of driver's seat."

"In 1999 I selected a 2000 C230 Kompressor off the showroom floor and it's still going strong! Opted to change from BMW to Mercedes. Yes, there's been some repairs but I'm happy overall with it's performance. My mechanic is no longer the dealership ($$$) but very reliable and reasonable charges for factory parts that are only replaced on my car. I cruise @ 80mph as often as possible and it still handles my demands. Been through a few sets of tires but expected. Only problems aesthetically is the cup holder broke, my driver-side visor has too much use and now to save money it flips towards the windshield! :) Also, finicky moments for the power positioning of the driver's seat. Otherwise, it could be worse!"

A well-optimized, balanced, and beautiful ride

By on Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, design, interior, handling"

Cons: "Tire life"

"A pleasing and durable car. Its ride, handling, and appearance are remarkably similar to the day it left the dealership (I bought it new 18 years ago). It’s required a few repairs, but nothing very unusual or troublesome. Repair costs can be a bit pricey, but the car’s worth it. Minor maintenance and repairs can be done by the reasonably competent do-it-yourselfer. It’s a well balanced car and handles well in all weather conditions, including Colorado’s snow (with the right tires). Tire tread life is low, however, averaging 20K no matter the manufacturer (with the right warranty you can compensate). Gas mileage with this 4-cylinder is reasonable at ~26 mpg in balanced usage. I’d buy this car again, absolutely, and plan to keep this one for as long as I need a car (and maybe longer)."

See if you qualify for