2010 Mazda Tribute

7.9

Based on 112 Ratings for the 2008 - 2011 models.

Good cheap alternative SUV

By on Thursday, February 21, 2013

"Being the last year of the Tribute we got lucky. There is ample room no matter where you sit although the back seats are not the most comfortable. But for what we got it for I can't really complain. The overall fuel economy is just as good as our car from before with just about under 30 mpg combined which is great for a little suv. The interior controls are easy to use, but the only downside is if you wanted to replace the radio there really isn't a way that you can. The HVAC controls are integrated. The build quality is also good, as there aren't any rattles or noise. The stock muffler isn't the quietest on the outside but can't be heard on the inside at all. There are other suv's out there, but none as cheap as this."

Good bang for your buck

By on Thursday, May 12, 2011

"Ride is quiet compared to most other SUV's, and it rides well, nice comfortable, smooth ride. Handles as well as any small SUV I have owned and the 4 cylinder is usually enough power. On occasion I wish I had gotten the 6 cylinder, but the fuel economy is good average about 28 MPG highway. In town we get about 22 MPG. Had some minor issues with a muffler gasket early on, but, it was replaced quickly and have since had no issues with it."

LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Tuesday, August 03, 2010

"We have enjoyed the car immensely; it has plenty of storage for my frequent trips to Home Depot yet looks sharp. I love the quick response in traffic and the feel of stability plus good gas mileage. the only complaint (minor) is there is some road noise, I suppose from the tires. This one's a keeper!"

great fuel mileage for an SUV

By on Friday, December 14, 2007

"I bought this Tribute about 19 months ago.I must say Zoom Zoom what Mazda says about there Tribute is right on the money,"FUN TO DRIVE" I have no problems with it at all. The 4 cylinder for the 2006 year is more peppy than older years. Believe the horse power has been increased in 2006. Final words, "I LOVE IT""

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"It's a great car at an affordable price. The gas mileage is a great feature and very nicely made for the amount of money you spend on it. If you are looking for a high grade SUV--then buy a lexus."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda Tribute near Honolulu. See local deals