2008 Mazda Tribute

7.9

Based on 113 Ratings for the 2008 - 2011 models.

Good cheap alternative SUV

By on Thursday, February 21, 2013

"Being the last year of the Tribute we got lucky. There is ample room no matter where you sit although the back seats are not the most comfortable. But for what we got it for I can't really complain. The overall fuel economy is just as good as our car from before with just about under 30 mpg combined which is great for a little suv. The interior controls are easy to use, but the only downside is if you wanted to replace the radio there really isn't a way that you can. The HVAC controls are integrated. The build quality is also good, as there aren't any rattles or noise. The stock muffler isn't the quietest on the outside but can't be heard on the inside at all. There are other suv's out there, but none as cheap as this."

2.5 years

By on Monday, December 03, 2007

"first suv and I've liked it. Wish it had better materials inside and a bigger gas tank. Drove from Dallas to Hot Springs with cruise at 65 and got 29.5 MPG with a 6 cyl! Very reliable- just put gas in and change oil and it's good to go. Ride comfort and quietness could be better. Maybe it's the Continental tires as others have said. Overall a good choice for the money."

LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Tuesday, August 03, 2010

"We have enjoyed the car immensely; it has plenty of storage for my frequent trips to Home Depot yet looks sharp. I love the quick response in traffic and the feel of stability plus good gas mileage. the only complaint (minor) is there is some road noise, I suppose from the tires. This one's a keeper!"

great fuel mileage for an SUV

By on Friday, December 14, 2007

"I bought this Tribute about 19 months ago.I must say Zoom Zoom what Mazda says about there Tribute is right on the money,"FUN TO DRIVE" I have no problems with it at all. The 4 cylinder for the 2006 year is more peppy than older years. Believe the horse power has been increased in 2006. Final words, "I LOVE IT""

Great car at great price

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"good car, comfortable, cold air, hot heat, comfy ride, descent gas mileage. lots of storage space"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda Tribute near Honolulu. See local deals