2008 Mazda Tribute

7.9

Based on 107 Ratings for the 2008 - 2011 models.

Ford Escape shoppers, Check out the Mazda Tribute

By on Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"I have owned five Mazdas in my life & currently own a 2010 Tribute i-sport and a 2010 3 i-sport. Needless to say, Mazda is my vehicle of choice! They are built to last, they have NEVER let me down. The Tribute is comfortable, quick, stable and uncomplicated. The only complaints I have with this model is 1) the headlights were dim, purchased silverstar ultras & it was much better. 2) I would like to have an auto up switch for the driver window. IF YOUR LOOKING AT A FORD ESCAPE, STOP! This is an Escape without the hefty price tag. Great vehicle!"

By on Sunday, September 19, 2010

"Excellent value for a true small SUV. This is not a beefed up small car, but a real SUV. This SUV handles and drives like a car, and gives excellent gas mileage in the 4 cyl engine. The 4 Cyl. engine has more than adequate pickup. Great storage room and roof rack creates great utility. The combination of excellent SUV gas mileage and great utility make this vehicle a very wise choice. I would buy this vehicle again in a heartbeat."

saved my life

By on Monday, October 22, 2007

"I was hit head on by a semi tractor trailer truck going at fast rate of speed and came home from the hospital with a sore neck and minor bruises . I am thankful to be alive and glad I was driving a mazda tribute."

I enjoy this vehicle

By on Friday, December 09, 2011

"Cost of ownership has been low. Gas and oil changes. Has never seen the repair shop in 56,000 miles. Average mpg has been 24.61 mpg."

Good cheap alternative SUV

By on Thursday, February 21, 2013

"Being the last year of the Tribute we got lucky. There is ample room no matter where you sit although the back seats are not the most comfortable. But for what we got it for I can't really complain. The overall fuel economy is just as good as our car from before with just about under 30 mpg combined which is great for a little suv. The interior controls are easy to use, but the only downside is if you wanted to replace the radio there really isn't a way that you can. The HVAC controls are integrated. The build quality is also good, as there aren't any rattles or noise. The stock muffler isn't the quietest on the outside but can't be heard on the inside at all. There are other suv's out there, but none as cheap as this."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda Tribute near Honolulu. See local deals