2002 Mazda Tribute

8.3

Based on 409 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

Besides oil, tires and brakes, no other maintaince

By on Sunday, May 06, 2012

"Love my mazda. Virtually maintaince free with exception of oil, tires and brakes. The only downfall is the gas mileage- not the best for around town or short interstate trips. Long interstate trips do very well for a SUV."

Great vehicle! Inexpensive for an SUV!

By on Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pros: "Only about $23,000 new; unlike other SUVs!"

Cons: "Leaking crank shaft seals."

"It has the size that makes it great for travel and any use, but not so big that it feels like a tank! Feels safe. Don't have to climb up into it; just turn and sit. VERY inexpensive for an SUV; good gas mileage; I had been used to small cars, but this one was not a huge transition. vERY comfortable. Too bad they are not making the Tribute any more! I shall expect at least 200,000 miles out of this one! Downside, only one thing: at only 70,000 miles, leaking crank shaft seals, both ends. Very small leakage, but shouldn't be like that. I have a 1997 Geo Prizm LSI w/ 175,000 miles that has NEVER had a major problem! Same with other small cars I have previously owned."

LOVE this SUV

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"I have had my Tribute since 2002 and have loved everything about it. Fun ride .. We did months of research before I decided on the tribute. My husband searched all the reviews and found many rave reviews."

2005 mazda tribute review

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2014

"I have owned this car for 5 years and have had almost no repair cost except the usual car upkeep. This would be a good car for young and old but it is quick because of it's size .Good for short and long trips and easy on gas, easy to get in and out of (no pushing yourself up out of the car) and has air bag's all around you. Excellent car in the winter on ice and snow. Goes up ice covered street's while other car's sit spinning. Have been in some pretty bad storm's and this car never failed me ."

The best vehicle I've ever bought

By on Saturday, April 24, 2010

"I bought this brand new in 2003 after my husband passed away-I needed a new car that I could depend on since my mechanic was not with me anymore. Well, my choice was a good one. I have had no problems with it mechanically (knock on wood) and it has 90,000 miles on it now. It still looks great- stylish but not too phoo-phoo, great on gas, and people who ride with me comment that they think it is newer than 2003. I love my Tribute and will drive it till it won't go anymore."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda Tribute near Honolulu. See local deals