2015 Mazda Miata MX-5 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,992 - $25,601.

10/8.1

9.4

Based on 210 Ratings for the 2006 - 2015 models.

9.7/10

Great little car

By on Monday, April 28, 2008

"I have a 2006 Miata that I bought new... It is a great little sports car, reliable and fun. It has not broken down once since I have owned it, and I have done nothing but scheduled maintenance. The handling is precise, it has plenty of power for a car its size, and throwing down the top can literally be done with one arm in 5 seconds at a stop light. The trunk is big enough to hold duffel bags for a weekend trip, and the keyless entry system has me so spoiled that I get irritated when I have to pull out a key to drive my wife's car. It even comes with a special set of "in between" vents between the normal AC vents and the floor vents that are strategically located below the turbulent airflow in the upper part of the cabin, allowing you to stay warm when the top is down on a chilly night. Nicely designed and solidly constructed. I gave 4 stars for performance out of fairness to cars like the Boxster, and only 4 on comfort since drivers over 6'1'' or so would likely feel a bit cramped and the suspension is tuned more for performance than soft ride. Overall, though, I highly recommend the Miata to those looking for an old school sports car feel without the attendant reliability problems or rough edges."

By on Thursday, April 10, 2008

By on Monday, April 07, 2008

30mpg + Zoom = WooHooo!!!

By on Friday, April 04, 2008

"This is my 2 Miata. I was well pleased with my 96 M edition,but my 06 MX-5 GT surpassed all my expectations. Its quicker. larger.roomer interier,(Im 6ft, thanks for more leg room!) and a kick but Bose system. I checked out the Sky and Soltice but over all the obvious choise for me was the MX-5. PS. If youre doing 65 in 6th gear and need to pass. Dont bother to down shift.just punch it! Zoom Zoom Zoom Baby!"

Except for this

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2008

"I own a 2007 Grand Touring with the retractable hard top. This is my third MX-5 over eight years. This model was a vast inprovement over the 98 and 2001 models that I previously owned. More headroom, much better styling and the RHT is great. The engine horsepower is more than sufficent and the top end proformence is outstanding. I was looking at the Skye and the Solstice and thier trunks are miniscule...barely room for a laptop with the top down. Very ingeneous of Mazda to not have a spare so the trunk is much bigger... they put run flat tires on the car. My only complaint is the hardtop does not fully close sometimes and causes a loud buzzing noise when I drive. I have taken it to the dealers and was told that it was a factory problem. I just wondered if anyone else has encountered this problem."