2014 Mazda Miata MX-5 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,473 - $23,098.

10/8.2

9.4

Based on 206 Ratings for the 2006 - 2015 models.

9.7/10

More fun than almost anything!

By on Monday, June 09, 2008

"I have had an MX-5 Miata for about two years. It is, by far, the most fun I have ever had from an auto in my 56 years of driving. It corners like a gocart and will wind up 0-60 in 6.5 seconds. The top is a one latch 10 second up/down operation. The car feels like it has been strapped on to your body!"

By on Friday, June 06, 2008

Fun

By on Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"I've had my 2006 since May 2007 and have put 10K on it. The car has been trouble free! Thanks to the aluminum body, even though I'm careful, I still have received a few small door dings. The car is an excellent value, but it is all but useless for anything other than enjoying a drive, but that should be pretty obvious before you buy it. The gas mileage is good (26mpg average), but not great for a 2 liter, but the amount of fun you get makes the small sacrafice in mileage worthwhile. I have the automatic with paddles and I am not happy with it. I rarely ever use the paddles, and the car loves to go to 6th gear too fast. What happens is the car spends a lot of time downshifting, then upshifting between 4, 5, and 6th gears; that really bothers me! Overall I am glad I bought the car, but it is for a very specialized market and should not be considered for any other purpose beyond being what it is; a roadster."

First Time MX-5 (Miata) Owner

By on Sunday, May 25, 2008

"I just purchased a 2008 MX-5 GT 6 Speed in Galaxy Gray w/ tan leather interior. Soft top/ suspension pkg, premium pkg. I paid $200.00 over invoice. I LOVE THIS CAR!!! I feel like a kid on the Go-Karts in Ocean City Maryland. Enough power to have fun. It's silly how many people here pull up next to me and want to race. It's a Miata dummy, not a Indy racer....Duh. I cruised PCH in Huntington Beach and the ride was comfortable and passing others was a breeze. Love the heated seats on a cool night. The Bose system is crisp and clear. The soft top is so easy to put up or down. The 6 speed shifts nice and smooth. I have no complaints! Mazda rocks!"

Wow!

By on Wednesday, May 07, 2008

"I have had my 2007 MX-5 Grand Touring Hardtop Convertible for just over a year now, and I absolutely love everything about it. I was considering the new 335i hardtop convertible and the Boxster S, and decided that spending over $50,000 for a depreciable asset was not a good move for me. I thought I was "stepping down" to the MX-5, but I have never been disappointed."

See if you qualify for