2010 Mazda Miata MX-5

9.4

Based on 211 Ratings for the 2006 - 2015 models.

9.7/10

Best Car I have Owned

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "Light, fast, sporty, more fun than anything!"

Cons: "Limited space for people or luggage"

Mica Red with Beige Top/Orange Interior

"The Miata is the best car I have ever owned...though not the most practical. It is small, but that means it is sporty, powerful and handles like a Lotus. As a daily driver, it is amazing...it makes me want to get in and drive somewhere, even when I have no place to go. This is the best selling sports car of all time, and once you drive it, you will understand why. Space is an issue, so it is best as a second car, or for someone who understands the limitations up front. Quality and Reliability are a 10...fun is a 10, and even the looks are a 10. Forget the whole "girl car" stuff...this is a car for people who are true drivers."

Mica Red with Beige Top/Orange Interior

fun to drive

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

"handling, exhaust is tuned so perfectly. Not being a turbo it is pretty adequate for performance. Drive it year round with a good snows is very good in a snow storm. Just a great car to drive"

like new

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

"has many extras"

So much fun to drive!

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive."

Cons: "Battery (life and placement) some cheap interiors"

"I test drove every sports car under the sun, most 2-3 times more expensive than the Mazda Miata, but none felt as right as this car. It was light, fast and nimble. It hugs the road and feels completely balanced unlike many of the other sport cars, though most with more horsepower and a little more guts, felt front heavy. I am a small woman, and often have trouble getting up high enough to see comfortably over the dash without a cushion, but this car has a perfect driving position for me; like a perfectly designed cockpit. My 6"2 boyfriend however, is less than pleased with the head height unless the top is down. Oh well! It does fine in rain, scarey in snow so i try not to get caught which is difficult here in the northeast, but as impractical as owning one here may be, this is one lease that I do not want to return. I can't wait to see the redesign in 2015 which is supposedly a collaboration between Mazda and Alfa Remeo. If you want a fun, reasonably priced sports car, this is it, hands down."

When I drive this car is like putting on a glove.

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pros: "Handling is awesome. Very responsive."

Cons: "Firm ride, interior not plush."

"The most fun for the price car out there. Have not had any problems in 97K. Starts and drives like the day I bought it. Replaced the struts at 70K. Regular service and the usual tires, front brakes."

Fun to drive but not practical

By on Saturday, January 25, 2014

Reason: Inpracticality

"It's a great car for the suitable person, but I made the mistake of buying a car in a rush. It's a great fun car to drive, except it can't take your daughter's friend when you pick her up at a school chorus practice; you can't take anyone to golf because the trunk won't accomodate a single golf bag, grocery shopping is out as you can't fit two bags of Charmin in the car. It looks too cute people thought it more of a female car. Getting in and out is a chore even for someone with a small figure."

Fun car but not great for everyday driving

By on Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pros: "It's a hoot to drive"

Cons: "Seats could be a bit more supportive"

"Due to the 6-speed manual and Southern California traffic, I feel the car is not the best choice for everyday driving. Drive on a twisty mountain road, however, and a smile will come over your face. The car is not fast but sure is fun! Reliability has been excellent; have only replaced the thermostat in over 50,000 miles (outside of normal maintenance). Comfort is acceptable; cabin is a bit noisy. The body structure is quite good for a convertible and has far fewer squeaks and rattles than my previous sports car. Looking into installing a supercharger as I'd like to have about 60 more hp; the power is adequate for "normal" driving though. I just want a little more power."

The thrill isn't gone.

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "Handling, fun to drive, price/performance."

Cons: "Bumpy roads not fun, uncomfortable on long trips."

"I've been trying to trade this car in for 3 years now. Every time I start to get serious about it, I realize how much fun I've had driving this little monster. Take the back roads, and really enjoy the drive. Find a winding road and it feels like you are flying by the seat of your pants. Heart racing, wind blowing through your hair. Just a great experience. Not the most comfortable for a long trip highway trip."

Fantastic Roadster

By on Thursday, December 05, 2013

Pros: "Wonderful to drive."

"There is not one thing I can say negative about this car. I absolutely love this little roadster. Drove this car from Ohio to Florida this summer and loved every mile. It has been washed, waxed, vacuumed and put to bed for the winter."

Love it

By on Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive."

Cons: "I would prefer a retractable hardtop."

"Excellent handling, stick-shift is smooth, good visability, good sound system. The car knows what I want it to do. Excelent on curves, fun driving. My next MX-5 will have a retractable hardtop."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda Miata MX-5 near Honolulu. See local deals