2015 Mazda MAZDA6 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,279 - $21,612.

Transaction data

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

10/9.1

9.3

Based on 134 Ratings for the 2014 - 2016 models.

One impressive car

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pros: "Everything"

"bought my Mazda6 i Grand Touring a month ago I love this car so much. Its got the NAV and Tech packages love the solid ride and performance more quieter and smooth drive gives me. Controls are simple using the styling is beautiful have all the comfort in seating position in bolstered seats includes heated seats. Interior fit and finish materials are the best everything works great in electronics from infotainment to Pandora capabilities. The 6i handles all the highways so well very fast with a powerful engine in its class. I have health issues as for my age the doctor tells me take it easily but doesn't stop me from having more fun with a great classy car I want to be independent as still driving not just that but enjoying a vehicle I have never owned or driven before. I love my Mazda 6i Grand Touring there are too many whistles and bells that was standard having with Technology package. I'm glad got a vehicle in safety ratings has blind spot warning, traffic crossing alert and very excellent highway response ever. Trunk is bigger and interior looks more upgraded have plenty of room it gives me luxury every time driving this car. Mazda has come a very long way on giving the 6i more luxury and hiking the price making vehicle even top of the line seems like a BMW on wheels and Cadillac driving inside of interior. I am a 68 year old man but never owned a import or a vehicle that had so much in class as too many new features on a midsize vehicle as Mazda great value everything."

Strong car, good power, fun to drive

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "Driving dynamics, quality, power, great MPG"

Cons: "Poor basic speakers"

"I have a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport Automatic. I have 3,000 miles on the car and have enjoied it so far. The car has a strong engine that sounds great when you get on it. I drove a 4cyl Camary that sounded like you were killing it. I have been doing 60/40 Highway/City and I am getting 33MPG. I have gotten up to 41 MPG just putting it on cruse at 60 on the highway. The car handels great and runs flat. You feel alot of the road communicated through the car which is good if you like to drive but bad if you want to be more comfortable. The car is overall comforable and has alot of room in the back for my two childern. The trunk is great allowing me to fold down my rear seats and fit a screen door in the box with only about 3 inches sticking out of the trunk. The only negitive to the car so far is the base stereo speakers. They work okay but you can really tell they are cheap. This is about the only thing on the car that seems cheap. If this car is as reliable as my old 2004 Camary was it will be a winner."

Loving my Mazda6!!!

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive and beautiful."

Cons: "None."

"I've had this car for nearly a year and have driven it 22,100+ miles. I have yet to find anything complain about. I LOVE the styling- it looks high end. It drives and handles so great (very responsive steering). The power and acceleration make you forget you're driving a 4 cylinder. The fuel economy is still good considering the power you get out of it. I'd recommend it to anyone!!"

Mazda 6 Grand Touring Re-Birth

By on Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pros: "value, style, ride, materials, mileage, handling,"

Cons: "The Nav. does not have a compass"

"The mazda brand was off my radar as I was only familiar with the 2013 and earlier models. On a lark I stopped by a Mazda dealership and was introduced to the 2014 Mazda 6. It is so completetly different than the model preceding it that they might have named it something else. Handles and rides equal to and in many way better than the VW CC 4 Motion I had while returning near Hybrid mileage withiout the sacrifice in performance . Elegant exterior styling will wear well over the years and the interior materials and finish are at a level one associates with ' luxury ' brands in a non-overwrought manner."

First time owning a Mazda vehicle- Mazda 6 Touring

By on Friday, August 08, 2014

Pros: "Driving dynamic"

Cons: "Road noise, could use extra 15-20 horse power"

"I was deciding between the 2014 Accord or 2014 Mazda 6. I went with the Mazda because of it good look and dynamic driving characteristic. The Mazda 6-speed automatic transmission was way better than the Accord CVT transmission while getting nearly identical MPG. The Mazda is fun to drive. I wish I could get the Touring model with 17 inch tires instead of 19 to improve ride quality. On rough road, there is definitely more noises coming into the cabin. The A/C vents are a little low on the dash. The safety electronics like Lane Departure Warning take little getting use to but it works well. The reversing camera lack trajectory guide but works well even in dim light condition. The power driver seat is very comfortable with great lumbar support. The driver left side arm rest is a little low and not wide enough. Rear visibility is a little narrow due to low roof line and high front head rest. The Sound system is good but not great. The Ipod integration take WAY TOO LONG to be recognized. HD radio is clear but signal can drop off sometimes. Blue tooth pairing is easy. Voice command is a nice features but not very useful. Rear seat is supportive and can fit 3 comfortably. The trunk is smaller than most cars in this category but the trunk liner make it look nice. 60-40 rear spit seat make it easy to carry longer cargo items."

Not a plain vanilla box

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pros: "great styling, gas mileage, fun to drive"

Cons: "Tom Tom voice navigation is useless"

"I traded in my aging Camry for the 2014 Mazda 6, and I couldn't be happier. Low maintenance costs (as opposed to a Lexus, BMW, etc), great gas mileage (~32-33), and fun to drive (zoom zoom), while still being an incredibly practical car. But by far my favorite part of this car is the fact that it looks unique. If you buy a Camry, Accord, Sonata, Fusion, you end up with a car that a) is one in a crowd and b) is indistinguishable from the crowd. I literally have people on the street stop me to ask about my car. The only negative thing I have to say is that the integrated Tom Tom navigation is a joke. The voice controls never figure out what I'm saying, even when I speak slowly and enunciate every word. Also, the traffic calculations are often wrong, so I don't really trust it to navigate me around accidents and construction. (But Google maps on my phone fixes both of these)"

Best car I've owned

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage, handling, comfort, styling"

Cons: "No heated seats in my leather."

"I-Touring model. I bought this car back in June of 2013 and it has been a gem, I downgraded from a 2010 Mercedes C300 but really I upgraded. The styling and look of the car caught my attention and then the gas mileage was another big seller. Had one small issue with the power steering module, but it was replaced under warrantee so all was good. The only thing I wish mine has would be heated seats. Kind of pointless to have the leather and no heat, right? It's been great for my long trips up north. It has been great in the snow. Handling is supreme. Power is just right for the segment. Thanks Mazda."

Wow!

By on Sunday, July 07, 2013

Pros: "Superb handling, design, fit and finish, seats."

Cons: "Radio is average."

"I have the manual. It is FUN to spin around in. Great chassis, balance, transmission, build quality, seats ...and svelte enough to really get noticed. Gas mileage is 5 mpg better than my manual 2010 Accord coupe and the ride/ handling are much more refined. It drives better than the 2005 TSX I had and way less $. This car is unbelievable from a value perspective...and has razor sharp styling. The interior is simple (a good thing) and elegant, but could use a little better sound system. I look forward to my 17 mile city commute each day!"

Great pick up w the this car

By on Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pros: "Gas miles, pick up when entering highway."

"I had a mazda3 which had 80K on it and it was time for something bigger. This car has great room inside and a very large trunk. Love the backup camera and sensors in mirrors so you can see people. Only issue was when heavy rain the car almost shut down, but this issue was covered under warranty. You should take this car for a test drive for sure."

The Un-Boring Sedan

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "styling, mpg"

Cons: "none so far"

"I have owned some pretty good looking cars in the past (1998 Honda Prelude and 2005 Infiniti G35) and I have never had as many compliments by random strangers as my 2014 Red Mazda6 Grand Touring. By far the best looking 4 door sedan on the market, class best mpg, and one of the nicest interiors. Currently 8,500 miles and no issues."

Great vehicle, amajor step up over the competition

By on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pros: "Looks, handling"

"Anyone who is thinking of a car in this class should definitely go out and try one. I got the GT model as a step up from my Mazda 3 and do not regret the change one bit. The GT model has all the bells and whistles and is more than capable in the handling and performance arena and so far with my mixed driving of city and hilly highways I am right around 31.5 mpg with one run of mainly highway seeing 37 mpg. The looks really made me do the deal, it really is a classy car on the interior and exterior."

Exactly what I was looking for!

By on Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Pros: "Very well built car."

Cons: "Sound system may not be as good as my Toyota"

"I have driven this car for 3 weeks now, mostly around town, but we had 2 short trips. Fun to drive. A lot of cool features. I love the radar feature that monitors the cruise control. It handles our hills with ease. Very plush interiors to rival Acura and Lexus. We have bought several Toyota's and Honda's in the past, but I am very pleased with Mazda so far."

Best Mazda6 by far

By on Thursday, May 30, 2013

"I have owned 3 Mazda 6's. (2004 hatchback, 2012 sedan, and my 2014). This one by far is my favorite. The 2012 that I owned had been in a hit and run. Minimal damages, however I went to my Mazda dealership to get an estimate. I saw the new 2014 and I knew I was going to try to trade in my 2012 for it. I didn't even have the 2012 for a full year! Much happier with this one:)"

Car can't be beat by any car in its class!

By on Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pros: "Great value, TONS of features, safe &great price."

Cons: "It took till now for me to love the 6"

My 2014 Mazda 6 Grand Touring

"I've owned 30 vehicles, of all makes and models over the years. The Mazda6 is PACKED full of tech goodies that you see as options on 40-50k vehicles. Safety is solid and will do well where others in it's class are failing at the corner impact test. The gas mileage is phenominal for a non hybrid vehicle of this size, it's got a throaty sounding engine, comfortable, and well designed interior, adaptive bi-xenons are wonderful at night, and the adaptive RADAR CRUISE CONTROL is a great safety feature to have. The car offers so much for the price and it's build quality, I see this being the best kept secret in it's class for some time. Can't wait to snag up a twin turbo diesel with LDWS and IELoop."

My 2014 Mazda 6 Grand Touring

Love this car so far! Zoom-Zoom!

By on Friday, September 25, 2015

Pros: "Styling, Technology features, affordability, fun"

Cons: "slightly weaker engine than optimal, but good"

2016 Mazda 6 iTouring - Deep Crystal Blue

"I've had my new 2016 Mazda 6 for a couple of months and have put over 1,600 miles on it, so far. I am very pleased with this car right now. I went for the Touring trim line, Deep Crystal Blue with Sand seats, though most of the rest of the interior is black, and seems black when driving. This is the first Mazda I have ever owned. I've driven mostly Honda and Toyotas in the past, including Accord, Camry and Civic. What first drew me to this car was the exterior styling. To me, it looks sharper than the other cars in it's class, and I was back in the market for a sedan after several years of SUVs and minivans. I test drove Passat, Camry, Altima, Accord, Sonata (Had planned to drive Legacy too, but didn't get to it.) I also liked what I had read from reviews and had a friend who had bought a 2015 model that loved it, and let me drive it. I love the look of the car. The interior is great too. I do find myself sometimes wishing I'd splurged a bit and gone for the Grand Touring, but the Touring model is great as-is. The "Leatherette" seats seem fine and I think they will hold up. (Grand Touring offers real leather.) It is comfortable (and I'm a fairly large man.) The kids (one of which is over 6 feet tall) say there's plenty of room in the back. It handles nicely and is fun to drive. The only criticism I can really come up with, is that the engine doesn't have a lot of oomph. It would be nice if it had an optional turbo engine or something, but the V6 in it gets the job done just fine - Not great acceleration from stop, but has a little pick up after 2nd/3rd gear. It does sound a little weak upon start up, but not as bad once it warms up. The technology in this car is fantastic! The "infotainment" system is wonderful. I love the options it provides and the way it is organized. The console controls are new to me, but I have already become addicted. This is fabulous design. It is so easy to use when driving. I have my phone connected via Bluetooth and the hands-free system using the phone while driving works great. The controls on the steering wheel are handy. I've only scratched the surface of using voice commands to control the system. I had the navigation system added as an option. It's an easy-to-use system and includes free updates for 3 years. I'm using it and loving it. There are some options as to which information you see on your dash control, but I would like to have a little more available there. However, the video screen has everything I could want. The back-up camera is good. I like the blind spot warning system. I love how you have settings control over most everything, including volumes of each thing (Nav, Audio, warning beeps, etc) I've got a USB flash drive loaded with music, my iPod, and my phone all connected at same time, easily switching from one to another with the controls right by my right hand. It also has HD radio, so I'm getting the additional local radio stations as well, which offer more variety and have a lot fewer commercials. Using Pandora through my phone has been great, and Aha!, which I was not familiar with, offers a huge number of stations to choose from. (This in place of iHeart radio) The sound quality using Bluetooth is much better than I would've expected. Finding something you love at any moment is always possible, and I didn't even go for the Sirius/XM option. Don't really need it, but it is an option for those who want it. The keyless entry is a great feature. I like the option of having it lock automatically upon walking away. Never need to take my keys out of my pocket. I'm a little leery of the keyless start, if, and when it ever doesn't start, but it's convenient now. At least you can open the door with a physical key hidden in the key fob. The sound system is good, but not great. The Grand Touring has upgraded Bose sound, which I wish I had. I've ordered and added a few aftermarket extras, like chrome inserts, and so forth. (I definitely recommend the steering wheel pieces, fog lamp eyebrows, and especially the console tray insert, for storage.) I am now a huge Mazda fan. Hoping I stay so over the next few years. If you're looking for an affordable, stylish, fun-to-drive mid-size sedan, you have to at least check it out. I think it's the one to get. I'm glad I did."

2016 Mazda 6 iTouring - Deep Crystal Blue

One of the most beautiful cars on the road!

By on Thursday, March 12, 2015

Pros: "Gorgeous, fun to drive, amazing gas mileage"

Cons: "Paint chips easily, road noise at times"

"My search for a new sedan took several months. I looked an nearly everything - the Toyota Avalon, the Honda Accord, Audi A4, Hyundai Sonata and Genesis, the Kia Optima, the Ford Taurus and Fusion - and even the Lincoln MKZ. I just felt like I was settling with all of them; either the price was too high, the cost of ownership was crazy, or the design was just boring... I was nearly ready to just give up and go with some SUV (that the wife wanted), when a co-worker mentioned the new Mazda6. I hadn't even considered a Mazda - nor was I aware of what this car was like. So, I found a dealer that had a very lightly used 2014 model. And I fell in love at first sight. Exterior: The exterior of the car is absolutely gorgeous, from all 360 degrees. So many cars have an attractive profile, or front end - but just seem to drop the ball elsewhere; A goofy set of tail lights or boring sheet metal. I realize that looks are subjective (to a degree) - but I feel this car just hits all the marks and is one of the best looking vehicles on the road today - and I'm comparing it to all makes and models out there. I feel that if I were to take the Mazda badges off, most people would assume it was some high-end sports sedan made overseas. Interior: The interior keeps pace with the exterior design; I have the GT version with black leather seats with the accented red stitching. There is plenty of rear seat legroom and fits 3 car seats (two boosters and a full baby seat). Trunk space is also very large. The entire dash is a soft touch rubber material. There are just enough satin metal accents and texture contrasts to make things look both sporty and luxurious. The instrument cluster is centered perfectly and is bright and clear. Tech: I have the infotainment system, which includes a nice touch-screen display. I've heard some complain about it's size being small compared to other makes and models in this class, but I just don't feel that having a larger display would necessarily make the experience any different or better. For one, it's nearly 6 inches - That's plenty large for me. Another reason, is that even though this is a touch screen, Mazda gives you a command dial (similar to those found in BMW's) right behind the shifter. I use this to control most of the features, since it's right there where my right hand rests normally. The navigation system is straightforward and easy to use - it's powered by TomTom - so you can update it yourself using the TomTom at Home software. The infotainment unit also includes Pandora, Sirius XM, HD Radio, bluetooth, USB and AUX. There is no DVD functionality, but I wasn't looking for that anyway. The Bose sound is fine (I'm not a huge Bose fan). Bluetooth audio quality is actually quite good - and so is the call quality. People don't complain about any echoes or quietness. What else? The heated seats are fast and HOT. Heated sideview mirrors are great. I have the adaptive radar cruise control, front collision breaking, blind spot warning, backup camera, bi-xenon HID adaptive headlights (they aim in the direction you turn) - it's got it all - well... it doesn't have a heated steering wheel, which would have been nice. Performance: The performance from the Skyativ 2.5L 4-cylinder, 6-speed power train is actually very good. It sounds great and is very quick to rev. Acceleration is not boring - especially with the paddle shifters - but it's not what I would call exhilarating either. It does 0-60 in a bit over 7 seconds, which is actually very good. My previous vehicle was a Grand Prix GTP with a supercharged 3.8L 6 cylinder - and it took 6.5 seconds. The Mazda doesn't feel like a typical 4 cylinder engine - it feels more like a 6 - and I think that is due to the good amount of torque provided. Would I trade more HP for a little less fuel economy? Maybe... Maybe not. This thing gets great gas mileage. I average about 32mpg, with a 60/40 highway/city split. On the interstate, I can get upwards of 40mpg average. I think that makes up for the .7 second longer sprint to 60 mph. Handling is fantastic. This thing feels like it's on rails when going around a sharp bend. There is very little body roll and it feels composed - even when you push it. The ride is firm - and with the 19" wheels road noises can be a bit loud at times - especially when driving on dirt roads. For this, I docked one mark. Quality: As for quality, this car is great - but I have a couple gripes. The rubber seals around the doors tend to stick to the metal when it's cold, and the rubber will pull off the small mounting rivet. It can be put back with little effort (a small flat blade screwdriver), but this shouldn't happen. Another is the thickness of the exterior paint; It is very easy to chip - especially on the front of the car. I feel Mazda could have used a better hardener in their process to help avoid this issue. For these issues, I docked a point."

Great car!!!

By on Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pros: "BEST bang for the buck"

"I purchased this car about a month ago after trading in my 2010 honda accord coupe, and I can attest that this was a smart move. The feature of this car is either on par or exceeds the 2010 BMW 5-series(one of the doctor's I work with one),Audi A6(same scenario as the BMW) or Benz E-class(ditto). Each owner of these cars looked at my 2014 and came away highly impressed. The interior exudes luxury(I have a Grand Touring), very similar to the 5 series. Dual climate control, touch screen navigation, pandora available, sms texting, voice activated bluetooth, that's not even standard on an Audi. 11 speaker BOSE system. I also have an I-drive type control knob, what else could ask for. Back up camera adaptive cruise, adaptive headlights, LED lighting 19" wheels, push button start keyless entry. You would have to be an IDIOT not to like this. The exterior is gorgeous, looks very expensive. The drive dynamics is great, very intuitive, responsive. The engine is adequate enough for merges and swift passing. The fuel economy is great. Honda, Toyota, are you kidding me??"

sporty and practical...better than competition

By on Sunday, March 17, 2013

I want this car

Pros: "driving, looks, simple but feature-filled interior"

Cons: "no turbo....yet...diesel is coming"

"With the Fusion SE, Optima, and now Mazda6, there are a lot of choices surrounding family sedans. Of course the safe bet is going the Accord route but its also barely noticeable that ur in a new car. The Altima is even more bland, and dont get me started on the plastic box of a bore that is the Camry (i used to own one and sold it btw). With the Mazda you get a sleek body and by far the best driving dynamics money can buy. As for the other review, this is a sporty car, ofcourse you will feel like you're sitting low. Also, of course it wont be as quiet as u think, its got a stiffer chassis and 19" wheels...finally, about visibility...backup camera, blind spot monitoring, cross traffic alert...all in the main mid-priced version...thats more than enough. Its less than the accord and fusion and feels more luxurious than the surprising Optima...and even Motor Trend says it beats Toyota and Honda...its simply the best family sedan for under $25k"

too much road noise, but very reliable

By on Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Pros: "really fun to drive and gas mileage is great."

Cons: "too much road noise and uncomfortable seats"

"I love how the car drives, but there is just too much road noise and the seats are not that comfortable. I have a 3 year lease (half way there)and trying to see how I can get out of the lease without losing too much money. Other than the road noise, I would have purchased the car at the end of the lease. I think I got spoiled because I used to own a 2010 and 2013 CX-9 that I loved, but the gas mileage was really bad, but the handling and ride of the CX-9 was awesome and very quiet. I'm interested in purchasing a Toyota Avalon or Camry. By the way, I've owned 6 Mazdas starting in 1991 and I have never had any major problems with any of them, just regular maintenance. I've also owned 2 Toyotas and they just keep going and going."

Zoom Zoom my new Mazda6 vehicle

By on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pros: "faster acceleration, great controls, sporty"

Cons: "infotainment can be fustrating ''etc"

"I purchased my 6 Grand Touring having Tech and Nav packages. Its an awesome car, for the money. Drives best with outstanding performance gives a much smoother ride like my ''SOUL RED MAAAAZDA'' this car looks so handsome. (i-ELOOP), lane departure warning and rear backup camera are the greatest safe features ever been standard on a midsize car. Quiet interior, drives absolutely best, good vehicle quality, heated seats, manual transmission is just as smooth under effortlessly acceleration. All the books and records this car is a 5 star rating vehicle with everything being best in class. Infotainment, Pandora capability, Bluetooth all featured so great on mazda6 its a nice looking sportier car."

Zoom Zoom with luxury, beauty and economy

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pros: "value, looks, performance, comfort, ease of use"

Cons: "hard to get in and out of for older drivers"

"We love driving our "6". Yes, seats and suspension may be stiffer than other mushy sedans but that's part of the thrill of driving. Expecting to buy a v6, we are blown away by the performance of Mazda's 4 cylinder, and gas mileage is great. We never expected the luxury of interior features (rear view camera, blind spot warning, center touch screen etc.) for the price. The many controls on adjustable steering wheel are easy to use. Steering is very precise and responsive. To top it all off, the "6" is VERY good looking! We haven't shopped for a car for 15 years. Maybe they're all this good. We compared it to Passat(very close). We chose Mazda due to more features and Patty loved it's beautiful looks. Previous cars are 99 Pontiac Grand Prix and 95 Mazda MX6."

2015 model too many steps back from 2007

By on Thursday, September 04, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, looks, 185 hp, milage, ext design"

Cons: "Blind spots, int design, aud controls,"

"We bought the Mazda 6 for my wife to drive. She had the 2007 for 7 years and loved it. So our "pros and cons" are mostly based on a comparison. She's a shorter person (5'3") and it can be hard to find a car that gives her good visibility out over the hood and back through your blind spots. This was our first priority in shopping both times. The 2015 meets the visibility forward test but after a few months of driving we've both found that the blind spots are huge. The shape and design of the windows and position of the seats create larger than average gaps where you can't see over your shoulders. The 2007 M6 had awesome interior design- great use of space for storage and cubbies and great vent design for the A/C. The 15 has done away with most all of that. The front doors have ONLY a drink holder space for storage; there's wasted space for audio controls in the center consol; the center arm rest is tiny; the visors are tiny; it's hard to get the air vents positioned effectively. AUDIO The IPOD hookup is nice... but it always starts playing the first song on your IPOD instead of what you were listening to last! And we paid for the BOSE sound system upgrade. I'm a musician and audiophile and I'm completely unimpressed with the sound. It's nice to have a more modern car- the HP is good, the MPG is good, and it is fun to drive. We compared the Mazda 6 to the Ford Fusion and the Hyundai Sonata. We'll get used to the drawbacks of the design on the Mazda, but we're both starting to think we should have gone with one of the others..."

You won't be sorry with this gorgeous car

By on Sunday, December 14, 2014

Pros: "Fun, gorgeous, thrifty and all sport"

Cons: "Noisy on a rough road, hard to get in and out"

"I've owned this vehicle about 5 months now and have a second car so it doesn't get a ton of miles on it. But, every time I take it out for a drive, I enjoy myself. The car could probably use a few more horsepower to be a super driver, but it also gets great gas mileage. I don't really feel its underpowered, I would say its adequately powered for most situations. No, you won't scream from the stoplight, but it has sprightly acceleration and its smooth. When you need to speed up on the highway, you simply go faster without any harsh transmission kicks. I used the cruise control on a mountain pass and you literally could not feel the switches in RPM's and shifts. The Bose stereo option is excellent. Everything in the car is where you expect it to be and of good quality although I'm not in love with the look or feel of the headlight and wiper arms on the steering wheel. I've had much more expensive sport sedans and this is on a par with all of them. It is a perfect mix of fun to drive with a great value and great gas mileage on regular to boot. It is a long time between fill ups. One other minor gripe is as a tall guy, it isn't an easy car to get in and out of, being so low to the ground and I have to watch my head on the door too, but once in, I'm very comfortable for a long drive."

Beautiful design on this Mazda 6

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "Very refined, great ride/handling,beautiful design"

Cons: "lack of horsepower, lack of leg room, nav screen"

"Was able to spend a few hours driving this car, which is owned by a close friend. It's probably the best looking car in this mid-size class. It's really an amazing looking car. Was able to drive the car around town and 85mph interstate speeds. The quality and fit and finish are great. The car feels and drives like it's built very high quality. When compared to the new Accords it feels much tighter and better engineered (I personally own a '15 accord lx). The ride quality is fantastic and road noise is minimal. It handles great. It handles and rides better than the new camry. The cons: it feels under powered--won't thrill you in any way. Power is what I'd call just adequate. The leg room both up front and in the rear will be bad for anyone much over 6ft tall. This car is just not engineered for taller drivers or passengers trust me. It's a beautiful car(especially in red). It drives and feels wonderfully refined and smooth. With another 60-70 HP this would be a near perfect vehicle (excluding drivers much over 6ft tall. Quality is on par or better than Toyota and hugely better than the new Hondas."

Totally Satisfied with My Mazda

By on Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Pros: "Easy to drive, excellent mpg, superb appearance"

Cons: "Absolutely no flaws for me"

My Mazda 6 at South Padre Island, TX!

"I bought this car pretty quickly when the transmission went out on my old car. I am shocked at how much I love this vehicle. I get 34 mpg average and it is one hot lookin' car! Drives like a dream (Touring with Technology Package) has all the bells and whistles that I could possibly need and is just plain excellent. Not one single thing that I don't like. Had a border agent stop me coming out of South Padre Island and asked what kind of car it was. When I nervously told him it was a 2014 Mazda 6, he stepped back, opened his arms, grinned real big and said, "Maaaannnn!!! I LIKE your car!" Made me smile!"

My Mazda 6 at South Padre Island, TX!