2015 Mazda MAZDA6 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,966 - $21,459.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 07/28/2016

10/9.1

9.3

Based on 145 Ratings for the 2014 - 2016 models.

Reliable and great value!! [Crash Tested!]

By on Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pros: "Sporty, Fun to drive(seriously...), Safe, Quiet"

Cons: "Cheaply made center console/divider"

[The rims come standard in silver, not black. These are Plasti-dipped]

"After owning this car for about 10 months, I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised with this car overall! Originally, I was planning on buying the 2013-2014 Ford Fusion. While researching the car, I came across a comparison on Youtube between the Fusion and the 2014 Mazda 6. I fell in love with it instantly!! I purchased the car at the end of December of 2013. Here are some quick specs: 2014 Mazda 6 i-Touring 6-speed Manual [Black] So far, after almost a year, this car has not disappointed me. I took a road trip to Georgia earlier this year-from Virginia- and was averaging 37mpg!! Though only advertised at 25mpg in the city, I get around 32mpg; And i live in the suburbs. The design of this car is impeccable. I've received many glances and comments. I even have had people walk up to my car in the parking lot to get a closer look at it. In April, I unfortunately collided with a deer on the going about 55-60 mph . The driver side airbag deployed and I walked away from the incident with only a small bruise from my seat-belt. After about $8,000 in repairs, the car is still running just as strong and hasn't given me any problems since then. My one and only gripe about this car is the center console/divider is cheaply made. With very little pressure, the whole thing wiggles a bit. Also one of the bolts on the armrest came loose so i'm getting that fixed this weekend. Overall, hands down, I would recommend this car to anyone and everyone! It has amazing value and tons of options for the money. It's also very safe and I would feel safe putting my baby cousins in it. Summary: Sporty looks and handling, Safe, Reliable, Quiet interior, Head-turner, Incredible Torque for a 4 cylinder (thanks to 13:1 compression ratio), and overall just a well made car under $30k!! A must buy!"

[The rims come standard in silver, not black. These are Plasti-dipped]

Good family sedan with sporty traits

By on Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pros: "Styling and driving feels"

Cons: "Road noise, driver seat too firm"

"I previously owned Accord, Maxima, and Impreza. I decided to get another sedan with better mileage. The finalist was the 2014 Accord or the Mazda 6. I went with the Mazda 6 for better driving feels and super gorgeous exterior. The Touring model has all the features I needed. The driver door armrest could be higher. The wind noise is bad with windows down. Road noise is average. Love the 19" wheel. So far average about 30 mpg with some spirited driving. I do miss the V-6 engine but good trade off for better mileage."

Test Drive It Before You Purchase Any Other

By on Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pros: "Everything so far"

Cons: "Nothing so far"

"Nothing I write here would justify what you actually feel driving one. If you're considering purchasing/leasing a mid-sized sedan, don't make any decision without test-driving a Mazda6. I was planning to get a Manual Transmission car going into my car hunting. For some reason the I Touring Manual model I test-drove had more road noise on highway and its crutch is a bit heavier than I expected. Therefore I ended up going with the I-Touring Automatic version. My old car was the worst in the parking lot at my office. Now I don't have any hesitation to park my car next to a BMW/Benz and my Mazda6 actually looks better than many of them."

We made a Great pick!

By on Saturday, June 29, 2013

Pros: "gas, style, driver control, safety, bose system"

Cons: ".................................................."

"my wife and I got a brand new mazda6 touring package and its all that we thought it was. gas is the afterthought after driving this car around.do your research and I promise you wont find much better than this model car. the price and quality equal happiness for my family and I. this car looks better than any other car I see on the road today. the bose system is stellar and it sounds just as good as any system you may have installed elsewhere so its worth the package upgrade. my wife and I also love the rear camera for driving in reverse and the interior is very comfortable for bucket seats."

Great car, great value, love to look at it

By on Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pros: "Style is great, nice interior, nice ride"

Cons: "Slightly sluggish 0-15 but picks up much quicker t"

"So after searching the small sized car market and doing my research I had narrowed down one of my options to the Mazda 3. After sitting in the 3, I realized it was a bit small for someone my size (6'2", 220 lbs). While in the showroom I noticed the 6 which I immediately love stylistically and thought was without a doubt a $35K car. I was shocked to see sticker of $22k (Sport model). After a test drive I knew this car was for me, I had that "wow" enjoyment that I did not get from other test drives. I continued to do some research on similar priced cars in the mid segment and without conclusion the Mazda 6 wins, hands down. The May 2013 MotorTrend issues compares to the Camry and Accord and the 6 was the favorite. Take a test drive, you will not be disaapointed. Fun to drive, nice interior, GREAT looking car. Get the Touring, worth the money for the leatherette and touch screen with Pandora."