2015 Mazda MAZDA6 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,862 - $21,407.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 08/04/2016

10/9.1

9.3

Based on 146 Ratings for the 2014 - 2016 models.

Beautiful design on this Mazda 6

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "Very refined, great ride/handling,beautiful design"

Cons: "lack of horsepower, lack of leg room, nav screen"

"Was able to spend a few hours driving this car, which is owned by a close friend. It's probably the best looking car in this mid-size class. It's really an amazing looking car. Was able to drive the car around town and 85mph interstate speeds. The quality and fit and finish are great. The car feels and drives like it's built very high quality. When compared to the new Accords it feels much tighter and better engineered (I personally own a '15 accord lx). The ride quality is fantastic and road noise is minimal. It handles great. It handles and rides better than the new camry. The cons: it feels under powered--won't thrill you in any way. Power is what I'd call just adequate. The leg room both up front and in the rear will be bad for anyone much over 6ft tall. This car is just not engineered for taller drivers or passengers trust me. It's a beautiful car(especially in red). It drives and feels wonderfully refined and smooth. With another 60-70 HP this would be a near perfect vehicle (excluding drivers much over 6ft tall. Quality is on par or better than Toyota and hugely better than the new Hondas."

Totally Satisfied with My Mazda

By on Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pros: "Easy to drive, excellent mpg, superb appearance"

Cons: "Absolutely no flaws for me"

My Mazda 6 at South Padre Island, TX!

"I bought this car pretty quickly when the transmission went out on my old car. I am shocked at how much I love this vehicle. I get 34 mpg average and it is one hot lookin' car! Drives like a dream (Touring with Technology Package) has all the bells and whistles that I could possibly need and is just plain excellent. Not one single thing that I don't like. Had a border agent stop me coming out of South Padre Island and asked what kind of car it was. When I nervously told him it was a 2014 Mazda 6, he stepped back, opened his arms, grinned real big and said, "Maaaannnn!!! I LIKE your car!" Made me smile!"

My Mazda 6 at South Padre Island, TX!

Sporty and Fun...''ZOOM'' ''ZOOM''

By on Sunday, April 6, 2014

Pros: "Safety, styling, performance, controls, fast"

Cons: "no built for taller people"

"This car is going be a collection in the future with Mustang, Corvette, Cadillac and Challenger. Performance is very impressive I love the styling which gives the Mazda on greater looks and excellent ride. I'm commuting (4000 miles) everyday to work have to admired its a midsize car with the luxury and sport tag but a great vehicle worth book value. Drives really fast onto freeways/interstates I wish it was like Nissan Maxima available in paddle shifters really have a more fun ride from it. Interior definitely quality built got top of the line options seems like an Audi with knobs and controls. My only complaint this car roofline is very low I recommend a averaged person buy this car although a better car now from other previous models its not built for taller person like myself at 6'3'' if ever known this never purchased in first place but wanted a sportier car that had a brand in better resale values and high performance. I'd suggest if you're my height take a longer test drive first before buying this car because of lower roofline. It handles tight gives a better solid ride. Controls very upholstery in Infotainment, navigation, Pandora capability. Buttons at console center are pluses for NAV/Pandora also have the blue tooth technology on Mazda everything works remarkably good with car. I still LUV the ride and fully loaded whistles and bells included at a perfect price but car is just too low for my height. Its comfortable in more bolstered seats include heated seats the SKYACTIV engine is amazing in better torque which gives me performance and a superb quiet ride at anytime driving my vehicle. Mazda6 have excellent highest safety ratings too was available having traffic cross alert, blind spot warning, front collision alert and Parallel parking I tell you its the best midsize car ever been factory built on better fit and finish materials even feel much safer driving it on roads."

Finally a practical car that's fun to drive

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "Fun to Drive and Stylish"

Cons: "That it doesn't come in a 2 Door Turbo"

"I've had this car for around a month and it has been a total blast to drive. I traded in a two door convertible and I have no regrets. I needed a practical ride with great features and space. Boy does this car deliver. It handles well for a big car and grips the road. I have the iTouring with the Technology package. Well worth the money, it turns heads and feels like a luxury car. I test drove Honda, Toyota and Audi and this car won hands down. Very exciting 4 cylinder with great horsepower and excellent gas mileage. I have to leave the house ten minutes early to play with all of the features, it's great!"

mazda 6 touring with technology package.

By on Thursday, April 7, 2016

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE, LOVE SAFETY FEATURES , GREAT ON GAS"

Cons: "NO FOG LIGHTS ON MAZDA 6 TOURING."

"I'VE HAD MY MAZDA 6 FOR 5 MONTHSAND I COMPLETELY LOVE THE WAY ITS DRIVES; ENOUGH PICK UP, GREAT ON GAS AND SAFETY , I LOVE THE WAY THE INTERIOR LOOKS ON MY 2016 MAZDA 6, TO BE HONEST THERE IS NOTHING THAT LOOKS LIKE IT IN ITS CLASS BESIDES GOING TO A HIGH END VEHICLE. I LIKED THE FACT THAT MAZDA WENT WITH A VVT TRANSMISSION BECAUSE I CAN GET A BETTER RESPONSE WHEN I ACCELERATE RATHER THAN A SLUGGISH CVT TRANS."