2015 Mazda MAZDA6 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,757 - $21,356.

10/8.4

9.3

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Pizza Delivery :D

By on Monday, December 15, 2014

Pros: "Price, looks, LED headlights, gas mileage"

Cons: "Tiny things, steering wheel leather fades quickly"

"I actually owned a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport from May to December of 2014. Once I saw the Grand Touring model on the street, I traded it in within a month for it. Since getting my GT in mid December of 2014, I have put almost 20,000 miles on my car. I actually delivery pizza and I couldn't think of a better car to drive every day, I love it. I get so many compliments, people thinking the car costs $40K< and turns so many heads even though the car has almost been out for 2 years. I can't think of a single complaint about this car, everything about it is perfect."

You won't be sorry with this gorgeous car

By on Sunday, December 14, 2014

Pros: "Fun, gorgeous, thrifty and all sport"

Cons: "Noisy on a rough road, hard to get in and out"

"I've owned this vehicle about 5 months now and have a second car so it doesn't get a ton of miles on it. But, every time I take it out for a drive, I enjoy myself. The car could probably use a few more horsepower to be a super driver, but it also gets great gas mileage. I don't really feel its underpowered, I would say its adequately powered for most situations. No, you won't scream from the stoplight, but it has sprightly acceleration and its smooth. When you need to speed up on the highway, you simply go faster without any harsh transmission kicks. I used the cruise control on a mountain pass and you literally could not feel the switches in RPM's and shifts. The Bose stereo option is excellent. Everything in the car is where you expect it to be and of good quality although I'm not in love with the look or feel of the headlight and wiper arms on the steering wheel. I've had much more expensive sport sedans and this is on a par with all of them. It is a perfect mix of fun to drive with a great value and great gas mileage on regular to boot. It is a long time between fill ups. One other minor gripe is as a tall guy, it isn't an easy car to get in and out of, being so low to the ground and I have to watch my head on the door too, but once in, I'm very comfortable for a long drive."

Bought the car to replace a 7 yr old Pacifica

By on Friday, November 21, 2014

Pros: "Gas milage, sound system, handling, styling"

Cons: "Seats could be a little wider at the shoulders"

"We had owned Mazda autos before so buying the Mazda6 Grand Touring was like coming home. The Mazda6 is a load of fun to drive much like the Mazda3S that we had before. Steering is light yet responsive. Acceleration is good when in Auto but much better when using the shift paddles on the steering. The 11 speaker sound system is amazing and the tonal range is outstanding. The seats are heated and comfortable. The radio is also Navigation and phone. the large touch screen is to navigate and as a safety feature is locked out to minimize playing with the Navigation while driving, a feature my wife loves. We have the Almond interior and we replaced the headrest with ones that have a DVD system in them. I found a local upholstery shop able to match the interior color and texture. The 184 hp engine (while not a muscle car) responses very well when the gas is pushed. I have found that in manual mode and shifting at 4000 rpm, the Mazda6 gets up to highway speed very quickly. We have absolutely no regrets on purchasing this vehicle. We offered my daughter a new car when we bought ours, but we were told that her car (Mazda3S hatchback 2004 model) had better be at home when she came back from studies in Japan. I guess you can say we as a family enjoy our Mazdas."

Beautiful design on this Mazda 6

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "Very refined, great ride/handling,beautiful design"

Cons: "lack of horsepower, lack of leg room, nav screen"

"Was able to spend a few hours driving this car, which is owned by a close friend. It's probably the best looking car in this mid-size class. It's really an amazing looking car. Was able to drive the car around town and 85mph interstate speeds. The quality and fit and finish are great. The car feels and drives like it's built very high quality. When compared to the new Accords it feels much tighter and better engineered (I personally own a '15 accord lx). The ride quality is fantastic and road noise is minimal. It handles great. It handles and rides better than the new camry. The cons: it feels under powered--won't thrill you in any way. Power is what I'd call just adequate. The leg room both up front and in the rear will be bad for anyone much over 6ft tall. This car is just not engineered for taller drivers or passengers trust me. It's a beautiful car(especially in red). It drives and feels wonderfully refined and smooth. With another 60-70 HP this would be a near perfect vehicle (excluding drivers much over 6ft tall. Quality is on par or better than Toyota and hugely better than the new Hondas."

Nicest car I have owned

By on Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable, blind spot warning"

"Have enjoyed owning this car. About 20 more HP would be nice, but overall a good value. I am hearing impaired and enjoy the quiet interior. Many complain about the 19 inch wheels. I had my dealer swap out to the 17 inch wheels for a $150 charge. Now I have the Touring comforts with a smoother ride. By all means, ask the dealer to swap the wheels if you want a quieter ride. Most will not offer this but will do it for little or no charge. Blind spot warning lights are great for those of us who are >55 and can't always twist our necks as far as we once could."