2015 Mazda MAZDA6 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,664 - $21,346.

10/8.4

9.3

Based on 114 Ratings for the 2014 - 2016 models.

Beautifully designed sedan!!!

By on Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pros: "Looks!"

Cons: "GT model a bit pricey."

"Wow, where do I start...this car is awesome! If you want to be noticed without the high priced Audi, BMW or Mercedes, this car is it. Haven't found a negative yet about this car. Mazda has done a marvelous job to be in competition with Accord or Camry. I love the sporty look of the new 6, the design, interior, feel and fuel efficiency is by far the best in its class. I highly recommend this car if you are in search for a new sedan that is sporty and one that stands out. Sorry, Accord or Camry...MAZDA 6 has got you beat."

Best thing since the RX7

By on Monday, September 01, 2014

Pros: "handling, comfort, looks"

Cons: "no lock on the glovebox"

"The last Mazda I owned was an RX7, which was really fun until ice hit the road. Well, the Mazda 6 is nearly as much fun, and handles ice a lot better. Although it doesn't like quick handling as much as the RX7, it does a lot better than my '83 5.0 Stang. Eveything is located well, the interior is outstanding for a mass production car, getting 38mpg, and it's just a very pretty car from the outside. Even my wife loves it."

Exactly what I was looking for!

By on Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Pros: "Very well built car."

Cons: "Sound system may not be as good as my Toyota"

"I have driven this car for 3 weeks now, mostly around town, but we had 2 short trips. Fun to drive. A lot of cool features. I love the radar feature that monitors the cruise control. It handles our hills with ease. Very plush interiors to rival Acura and Lexus. We have bought several Toyota's and Honda's in the past, but I am very pleased with Mazda so far."

Test Drive It Before You Purchase Any Other

By on Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pros: "Everything so far"

Cons: "Nothing so far"

"Nothing I write here would justify what you actually feel driving one. If you're considering purchasing/leasing a mid-sized sedan, don't make any decision without test-driving a Mazda6. I was planning to get a Manual Transmission car going into my car hunting. For some reason the I Touring Manual model I test-drove had more road noise on highway and its crutch is a bit heavier than I expected. Therefore I ended up going with the I-Touring Automatic version. My old car was the worst in the parking lot at my office. Now I don't have any hesitation to park my car next to a BMW/Benz and my Mazda6 actually looks better than many of them."

Great car, great value, love to look at it

By on Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pros: "Style is great, nice interior, nice ride"

Cons: "Slightly sluggish 0-15 but picks up much quicker t"

"So after searching the small sized car market and doing my research I had narrowed down one of my options to the Mazda 3. After sitting in the 3, I realized it was a bit small for someone my size (6'2", 220 lbs). While in the showroom I noticed the 6 which I immediately love stylistically and thought was without a doubt a $35K car. I was shocked to see sticker of $22k (Sport model). After a test drive I knew this car was for me, I had that "wow" enjoyment that I did not get from other test drives. I continued to do some research on similar priced cars in the mid segment and without conclusion the Mazda 6 wins, hands down. The May 2013 MotorTrend issues compares to the Camry and Accord and the 6 was the favorite. Take a test drive, you will not be disaapointed. Fun to drive, nice interior, GREAT looking car. Get the Touring, worth the money for the leatherette and touch screen with Pandora."