2015 Mazda MAZDA6 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,482 - $20,979.

10/8.4

9.3

Based on 88 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.7/10

Fun to drive! Great on Gas!!

By on Saturday, August 02, 2014

Pros: "Great ride, quite, slick body, modern and FUN"

Cons: "No lock on glove compartment, Slow bluetooth, Navi"

"This car is a great car everything is accessable to the driver to where they dont have to take their eyes off the road. Its a very modern slick looking car, I get a lot of complements! The car is quite and has a nice ride that makes you feel in complete control. The draw backs are the connectivity of the bluetooth it takes up to 5 minutes at times. Hopefully there will be an update for it soon. The last negitive there is not lock on the glove box. Other than that an awesome car I love it!!"

Great car but a strugle for big people.

By on Friday, July 18, 2014

Pros: "Ride, handling, breaks and styling."

Cons: "Headrest and seats, No bluetooth or backup camera"

"Issues: I have about a thousand miles on my 2015 Mazda 6 i Sport 6spd manual. I really like this car but it has been challenging finding a comfortable position in it. I'm 6'3" and 280 lbs. I know that isn't the car's fault but I have found it difficult to find a good compromise between sitting upright and adjusting the seat for leg room or leaning back and having to squeeze my legs to reach everything. The problem is when I sit upright the headrest shoves my head forward and kills my neck. If I recline the seat the headrest doesn't bother me but I have to slide the seat forward and my legs are uncomfortable and petals are awkward. I see many people complaining on the internet about headrests since 2008, google it if you’re interested. I think I have a good position now but if not I’m going to put the headrest in a vice and bend it. If this procedure should have complications, like I break the thing, a new OEM headrest is about forty bucks from Mazda. Other observations about the seats include, the height adjustment on the seat is hinged at the front and only adjusts the rear of the seat. The manual adjustment levers feel cheap. If you have broad shoulders the bolstering at the top of the seat back may bother you in some positions, at least until my mass squashes the foam into submission. Regretfully center consoles are unavoidable these days on all cars but Mazda have done a better job than most leaving room for tall peoples legs. By the way there is no way I could sit behind myself in this car, if you transport adults in the back and you’re my size this car is a no go. Despite all this wining I would buy this car again! Like: Now that I’m done complaining here is what I love about this car I like the looks of the car and there aren’t a lot of them on the road and I see people checking it out all the time. It’s peppy and fun to drive and that makes me smile when I drive it. The ride is taught but not harsh I know this is a matter of opinion but I think they got it just right. The engine is smooth and loves to be wound up. The steering is precise, the shifter is crisp and the brakes are great. I love the no nonsense interior everything is simple and easy to find and there is none of crazy George Jetson stuff you see in a lot of cars now. Mileage On my two fill ups thus far I got 32mpg on the first and 34mpg on the second both listed my average speed at 34 MPH. I am about 50/50 highway city and here in the DC area even the highway is stop and go. I am very pleased with this mileage."

Best Family/Sport Sedan on the Market

By on Friday, July 18, 2014

Pros: "Gas Mileage, Looks, Impressive Interior, Price"

Cons: "USB & Ipod take forever to load"

"I have the 2015 Mazda6 Touring with the Bose/Moonroof Pkg in liquid silver. Have only had the car for a few months, but I'm very impressed so far! I averaged 39mpg on 2 of my most recent trips with the cruise set at 75. I thought it may be a tad underpowered initially (my other car is an Infiniti G37xS coupe), but it's surprisingly quick around town and has good passing power on the highways. Interior fit and finish is nicer than most cars $10-15k more! I also considered the Honda Accord Sport, but found the Mazda6 to be the better buy with loads more standard features and sharper looks! I highly recommend this car to anyone shopping for a $25-30k car!"

Roomy, Great Looking, good value

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "Many Great feature that you would find in more exp"

Cons: "Text Messaging does not work with Iphone."

"I have the 2015 Soul Red Grand Touring. Only had if for a few weeks Many Great feature that you would find in more expensive cars. smooth fun ride. great gas mileage. Not real excited about the Tom Tom Navigation. There is compatibility issue with the text message feature and IPhones. This was known with the 2014 model and Mazda is still working on a fix. I can't believe Mazda did not test this with the most popular cell phone in the world. The voice recognition is very flakey."

Best vehicle in its price!

By on Monday, June 16, 2014

Pros: "Great price, exterior looking, speaker, mpg, etc!"

Cons: "Outside sound is too loud"

"I own 2014 mazda 6 grand touring with technology package, and have several other cars like bmw. Personally, I prefer this car over my bmw! This car is so fantastic, I love the speaker quality. It sounds amazing! This car looks great too! Love this car!"