2015 Mazda MAZDA6 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,439 - $20,948.

10/8.4

9.3

Based on 88 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.7/10

Wow.....

By on Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pros: "Great Price and Great Drive"

Cons: "Nothing at all."

"I own this car since last 2 weeks and this is my first car in the USA as I moved to USA last month only.I fell in love with this car on my test drive. There is nothing to hate about this car. it's got everything what I asked for. Performance,quality interior,good MPG (around 40 without ieLoop). Buying one more car in years time and def.. it will be Mazda CX9 (need a big suv)"

BEST ,BEST

By on Saturday, August 09, 2014

Pros: "GOOD"

Cons: "GOOD"

"VERY GOOD"

comparing to it's price, M6 is the best

By on Saturday, August 09, 2014

Pros: "Top quality"

Cons: "nothing"

"i own Maz6, and i love it, i've been driving cars since 2002 i tried more than 30 different cars some i own and some i rent. Maz6 got me satisfied. there are so many cars better in specs but nothing in the same price. (Proud to own a mazda 6)."

First time owning a Mazda vehicle- Mazda 6 Touring

By on Friday, August 08, 2014

Pros: "Driving dynamic"

Cons: "Road noise, could use extra 15-20 horse power"

"I was deciding between the 2014 Accord or 2014 Mazda 6. I went with the Mazda because of it good look and dynamic driving characteristic. The Mazda 6-speed automatic transmission was way better than the Accord CVT transmission while getting nearly identical MPG. The Mazda is fun to drive. I wish I could get the Touring model with 17 inch tires instead of 19 to improve ride quality. On rough road, there is definitely more noises coming into the cabin. The A/C vents are a little low on the dash. The safety electronics like Lane Departure Warning take little getting use to but it works well. The reversing camera lack trajectory guide but works well even in dim light condition. The power driver seat is very comfortable with great lumbar support. The driver left side arm rest is a little low and not wide enough. Rear visibility is a little narrow due to low roof line and high front head rest. The Sound system is good but not great. The Ipod integration take WAY TOO LONG to be recognized. HD radio is clear but signal can drop off sometimes. Blue tooth pairing is easy. Voice command is a nice features but not very useful. Rear seat is supportive and can fit 3 comfortably. The trunk is smaller than most cars in this category but the trunk liner make it look nice. 60-40 rear spit seat make it easy to carry longer cargo items."

Great look and drive, poor infotainment

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

Pros: "Design, great price, great drive"

Cons: "Infotainment, infotainment, infotainment"

"I just bought the Mazda 6 iSport Automatic yesterday, so I'm obviously only going off of one day of driving, but within this one day, I think I have a fairly good handle on the things I love and don't love about this car. First of all, I love the way this car looks and drives. Gorgeous vehicle. I traded in my 2012 Camry because, honestly, I didn't love the way it looked. It drove well, and was/is a reliable vehicle that gave me no problems, but it was not the most visually appealing car. I'm 23-years-old and wanted a car that looked sexy, and the Mazda 6 delivered on that. The all-black interior feels extremely luxurious. The interior is especially great for people with dogs as it hides stains/paw prints really well. The shape of the car is beautiful-- nice and sporty. The car also drives SO well. I would say in terms of drivability, the Mazda 6 comes out on top. My Camry drove great and smooth, but the Mazda 6 is no comparison. It's speedy, handles turns well, and overall is just a better drive. With that said, my biggest gripe with the Mazda 6 is the infotainment system. TERRIBLE. Literally, the worst thing I have ever used. And before purchasing the vehicle I assumed it was so slow because I was going through the initial set up-- NOPE. It's slow ALL THE TIME. The bluetooth system takes roughly 30 seconds to a minute to begin playing my music (it literally took milliseconds in the Camry). The USB/iPod port-- Good luck. You'll probably get to your destination before it finishes "reading iPod". I have roughly 3500 songs on my iPhone and it takes ~5 minutes EVERY TIME I TURN ON THE CAR to play my music. Again, this took milliseconds in the Camry. Literally the moment I attached my iPod in my Camry, my music was ready to play. So naturally, transitioning to this ridiculous excuse for an infotainment system was quite shocking. In addition to that, the infotainment system is so slow responding. If you press a button, the action happens roughly 2-3 seconds after you pressed the button. Want to skip a song? Hit skip... wait 2 seconds... song skips. It's incredibly irritating. With a car that is SO perfect in every other conceivable way, this subpar infotainment system is such a disappointment. While I still love the car and give it a 9/10... Mazda really needs to release an update that gets this system to the level of other vehicles. There are a ton of great features, but if it's too slow and takes too long, what's the point?"