2014 Mazda MAZDA6 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,053 - $21,784.

10/8.5

9.3

Based on 106 Ratings for the 2014 - 2016 models.

One impressive car

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pros: "Everything"

"bought my Mazda6 i Grand Touring a month ago I love this car so much. Its got the NAV and Tech packages love the solid ride and performance more quieter and smooth drive gives me. Controls are simple using the styling is beautiful have all the comfort in seating position in bolstered seats includes heated seats. Interior fit and finish materials are the best everything works great in electronics from infotainment to Pandora capabilities. The 6i handles all the highways so well very fast with a powerful engine in its class. I have health issues as for my age the doctor tells me take it easily but doesn't stop me from having more fun with a great classy car I want to be independent as still driving not just that but enjoying a vehicle I have never owned or driven before. I love my Mazda 6i Grand Touring there are too many whistles and bells that was standard having with Technology package. I'm glad got a vehicle in safety ratings has blind spot warning, traffic crossing alert and very excellent highway response ever. Trunk is bigger and interior looks more upgraded have plenty of room it gives me luxury every time driving this car. Mazda has come a very long way on giving the 6i more luxury and hiking the price making vehicle even top of the line seems like a BMW on wheels and Cadillac driving inside of interior. I am a 68 year old man but never owned a import or a vehicle that had so much in class as too many new features on a midsize vehicle as Mazda great value everything."

The Un-Boring Sedan

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "styling, mpg"

Cons: "none so far"

"I have owned some pretty good looking cars in the past (1998 Honda Prelude and 2005 Infiniti G35) and I have never had as many compliments by random strangers as my 2014 Red Mazda6 Grand Touring. By far the best looking 4 door sedan on the market, class best mpg, and one of the nicest interiors. Currently 8,500 miles and no issues."

Zoom Zoom my new Mazda6 vehicle

By on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pros: "faster acceleration, great controls, sporty"

Cons: "infotainment can be fustrating ''etc"

"I purchased my 6 Grand Touring having Tech and Nav packages. Its an awesome car, for the money. Drives best with outstanding performance gives a much smoother ride like my ''SOUL RED MAAAAZDA'' this car looks so handsome. (i-ELOOP), lane departure warning and rear backup camera are the greatest safe features ever been standard on a midsize car. Quiet interior, drives absolutely best, good vehicle quality, heated seats, manual transmission is just as smooth under effortlessly acceleration. All the books and records this car is a 5 star rating vehicle with everything being best in class. Infotainment, Pandora capability, Bluetooth all featured so great on mazda6 its a nice looking sportier car."

Zoom Zoom with luxury, beauty and economy

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pros: "value, looks, performance, comfort, ease of use"

Cons: "hard to get in and out of for older drivers"

"We love driving our "6". Yes, seats and suspension may be stiffer than other mushy sedans but that's part of the thrill of driving. Expecting to buy a v6, we are blown away by the performance of Mazda's 4 cylinder, and gas mileage is great. We never expected the luxury of interior features (rear view camera, blind spot warning, center touch screen etc.) for the price. The many controls on adjustable steering wheel are easy to use. Steering is very precise and responsive. To top it all off, the "6" is VERY good looking! We haven't shopped for a car for 15 years. Maybe they're all this good. We compared it to Passat(very close). We chose Mazda due to more features and Patty loved it's beautiful looks. Previous cars are 99 Pontiac Grand Prix and 95 Mazda MX6."

Not a plain vanilla box

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pros: "great styling, gas mileage, fun to drive"

Cons: "Tom Tom voice navigation is useless"

"I traded in my aging Camry for the 2014 Mazda 6, and I couldn't be happier. Low maintenance costs (as opposed to a Lexus, BMW, etc), great gas mileage (~32-33), and fun to drive (zoom zoom), while still being an incredibly practical car. But by far my favorite part of this car is the fact that it looks unique. If you buy a Camry, Accord, Sonata, Fusion, you end up with a car that a) is one in a crowd and b) is indistinguishable from the crowd. I literally have people on the street stop me to ask about my car. The only negative thing I have to say is that the integrated Tom Tom navigation is a joke. The voice controls never figure out what I'm saying, even when I speak slowly and enunciate every word. Also, the traffic calculations are often wrong, so I don't really trust it to navigate me around accidents and construction. (But Google maps on my phone fixes both of these)"