2014 Mazda MAZDA6 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,867 - $21,775.

10/8.5

9.3

Based on 122 Ratings for the 2014 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

Totally Satisfied with My Mazda

By on Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Pros: "Easy to drive, excellent mpg, superb appearance"

Cons: "Absolutely no flaws for me"

My Mazda 6 at South Padre Island, TX!

"I bought this car pretty quickly when the transmission went out on my old car. I am shocked at how much I love this vehicle. I get 34 mpg average and it is one hot lookin' car! Drives like a dream (Touring with Technology Package) has all the bells and whistles that I could possibly need and is just plain excellent. Not one single thing that I don't like. Had a border agent stop me coming out of South Padre Island and asked what kind of car it was. When I nervously told him it was a 2014 Mazda 6, he stepped back, opened his arms, grinned real big and said, "Maaaannnn!!! I LIKE your car!" Made me smile!"

My Mazda 6 at South Padre Island, TX!

Sporty and Fun...''ZOOM'' ''ZOOM''

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "Safety, styling, performance, controls, fast"

Cons: "no built for taller people"

"This car is going be a collection in the future with Mustang, Corvette, Cadillac and Challenger. Performance is very impressive I love the styling which gives the Mazda on greater looks and excellent ride. I'm commuting (4000 miles) everyday to work have to admired its a midsize car with the luxury and sport tag but a great vehicle worth book value. Drives really fast onto freeways/interstates I wish it was like Nissan Maxima available in paddle shifters really have a more fun ride from it. Interior definitely quality built got top of the line options seems like an Audi with knobs and controls. My only complaint this car roofline is very low I recommend a averaged person buy this car although a better car now from other previous models its not built for taller person like myself at 6'3'' if ever known this never purchased in first place but wanted a sportier car that had a brand in better resale values and high performance. I'd suggest if you're my height take a longer test drive first before buying this car because of lower roofline. It handles tight gives a better solid ride. Controls very upholstery in Infotainment, navigation, Pandora capability. Buttons at console center are pluses for NAV/Pandora also have the blue tooth technology on Mazda everything works remarkably good with car. I still LUV the ride and fully loaded whistles and bells included at a perfect price but car is just too low for my height. Its comfortable in more bolstered seats include heated seats the SKYACTIV engine is amazing in better torque which gives me performance and a superb quiet ride at anytime driving my vehicle. Mazda6 have excellent highest safety ratings too was available having traffic cross alert, blind spot warning, front collision alert and Parallel parking I tell you its the best midsize car ever been factory built on better fit and finish materials even feel much safer driving it on roads."

Finally a practical car that's fun to drive

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "Fun to Drive and Stylish"

Cons: "That it doesn't come in a 2 Door Turbo"

"I've had this car for around a month and it has been a total blast to drive. I traded in a two door convertible and I have no regrets. I needed a practical ride with great features and space. Boy does this car deliver. It handles well for a big car and grips the road. I have the iTouring with the Technology package. Well worth the money, it turns heads and feels like a luxury car. I test drove Honda, Toyota and Audi and this car won hands down. Very exciting 4 cylinder with great horsepower and excellent gas mileage. I have to leave the house ten minutes early to play with all of the features, it's great!"

Reliable and great value!! [Crash Tested!]

By on Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pros: "Sporty, Fun to drive(seriously...), Safe, Quiet"

Cons: "Cheaply made center console/divider"

[The rims come standard in silver, not black. These are Plasti-dipped]

"After owning this car for about 10 months, I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised with this car overall! Originally, I was planning on buying the 2013-2014 Ford Fusion. While researching the car, I came across a comparison on Youtube between the Fusion and the 2014 Mazda 6. I fell in love with it instantly!! I purchased the car at the end of December of 2013. Here are some quick specs: 2014 Mazda 6 i-Touring 6-speed Manual [Black] So far, after almost a year, this car has not disappointed me. I took a road trip to Georgia earlier this year-from Virginia- and was averaging 37mpg!! Though only advertised at 25mpg in the city, I get around 32mpg; And i live in the suburbs. The design of this car is impeccable. I've received many glances and comments. I even have had people walk up to my car in the parking lot to get a closer look at it. In April, I unfortunately collided with a deer on the going about 55-60 mph . The driver side airbag deployed and I walked away from the incident with only a small bruise from my seat-belt. After about $8,000 in repairs, the car is still running just as strong and hasn't given me any problems since then. My one and only gripe about this car is the center console/divider is cheaply made. With very little pressure, the whole thing wiggles a bit. Also one of the bolts on the armrest came loose so i'm getting that fixed this weekend. Overall, hands down, I would recommend this car to anyone and everyone! It has amazing value and tons of options for the money. It's also very safe and I would feel safe putting my baby cousins in it. Summary: Sporty looks and handling, Safe, Reliable, Quiet interior, Head-turner, Incredible Torque for a 4 cylinder (thanks to 13:1 compression ratio), and overall just a well made car under $30k!! A must buy!"

[The rims come standard in silver, not black. These are Plasti-dipped]

SUPER SPORTS SEDAN

By on Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pros: "HANDLING . GREAT CONTROL OF THE ROAD. GAS MILAGE"

Cons: "NOTHING"

"THE HANDLING WAS HE THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR. I HAVE OWNED HONDAS ALTIMAS (2) TOYOTA CAMRY. THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST FUN TO DRIVE I HAVE OWNED. THE 3 BMWS I HAVE OWNED WERE CLOSE BUT THE UPKEEP WAS THROUGH THE ROOF $$$ THE NEW MAZDA 6 CHANGES EVERYHING IN JAPANESE MADE CARS. GAS MILAGE IS GREAT AND THE SMOOTHNESS OF THE 4 CYL IS PERFECT. YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELD TO DRIVE ONE BEFORE BUYING ANYTHING. BUILD QUALITY IS TIGHT AND THE ENGINE , BODY AND TRANSMISSION ARE ALL IN SINC. CANT GO WRONG WITH THIS ONE .."