2014 Mazda MAZDA6 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,554 - $20,223.

10/8.5

9.3

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Finally a practical car that's fun to drive

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "Fun to Drive and Stylish"

Cons: "That it doesn't come in a 2 Door Turbo"

"I've had this car for around a month and it has been a total blast to drive. I traded in a two door convertible and I have no regrets. I needed a practical ride with great features and space. Boy does this car deliver. It handles well for a big car and grips the road. I have the iTouring with the Technology package. Well worth the money, it turns heads and feels like a luxury car. I test drove Honda, Toyota and Audi and this car won hands down. Very exciting 4 cylinder with great horsepower and excellent gas mileage. I have to leave the house ten minutes early to play with all of the features, it's great!"

Love, Love, Love, This Car!!!!

By on Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pros: "Hugs the curb & lots of car for your $$$"

Cons: "Sliding arm rest!!!"

Had 4 good months!!!

"After owning a 2008 CX-7 and a 2011 CX-7 I decided I wanted something with better gas milage so I went into the dealer expecting to leave with a CX-5. I test drove the CX-5 and when I was walking around I saw the back of the Mazda6 and I asked the salesman, what car is this? He explained to me that this was the new 2014 model, I said I want to test drive this too. After driving both I decided on the Mazda6 and I haven't regretted my decision. I got the touring model and my mom went a day after me and bought the isport model since she liked mine so much. 2 days ago my husband was t-boned when someone ran a red light, my Mazda6 is now totaled! Thankfully he was driving my car because the side airbags saved his life. I now get to go and get another car and you can be sure I'm going to get another Mazda6."

Had 4 good months!!!

I hate this car

By on Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pros: "quality, no storage inside,"

Cons: "color"

"After trading in my Cx-7 I now own a mazda 6 it is the most uncomfortable car I have ever been in. No quality was put in to this car. Being a passenger feeling like riding in a cardboard box. No thought was put into this car as to storage the center glove box the arm rest slide when you rest your arm on it..."

base model is awesome value, great car for the $!

By on Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pros: "handling, poise, fuel economy, coef of drag"

Cons: "interior storage places, 16.6 gallon fuel tank"

"I bought it on a whim and overall I am very satisfied. Was going to buy a Camry or Accord, maybe, but this car at the base level is superior to the SE or other base models by the two makers, in my opinion, have driven both. I even looked at Ford Focus and Chevy Cruze models and when they are nicely appointed they are easily more than I paid for the 6. This car seems to hunker down on the highway the faster you go, like a German car, and is very poised and stiff and all of one piece in hard cornering, for a large FWD car. I have a mixed drive to work and I get 32mpg all the time easy. Best highway tank was 39.9 mpg and I am sure I can get 40 plus mpg with no traffic jams on a highway trip. Car never seems to work hard, engine is overachiever for 185 horsepower. Fast car when you really get on it and tell the computer "GO"!. Wish they had kept the 18.5 gallon tank from the previous model, 16.6 is too small for a car in this class. Seats are good, interior OK in base model but Mazda put the paddle shifters in all the cars, would cost almost nothing. Wish the key was smaller and lighter too, I do not like the new chip keys, too big and heavy. Important: the coefficient of drag (cd) of the car is .26, like a Prius, and I cannot believe Mazda does not advertize that! The relaxed gearing and cd means the car gets great MPG, but still goes fast when you wake up the computer and put your foot down. Low cd is super important at speeds over 50 mph, makes all the difference in the world. Overall a great car for the money, very agile for size. Car feels all of one piece, sturdy, light, people comment that it is a good looking car. Way better than an Accord or Camry, overall, in my opinion."

in Love!

By on Thursday, August 08, 2013

Pros: "Fun, Gorgeous, Reliable, Affordable"

Cons: ".... what cons??"

"I absolutely love this vehicle. I researched the Camry, Accord, Altima, and Mazda 6 before wisely deciding on the Mazda. I'm beyond happy with my purchase. Not only is this car fun and stylish, but it has all the features of a luxury car without the price tag."