2014 Mazda MAZDA6 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,868 - $20,589.

10/8.5

9.3

Based on 109 Ratings for the 2014 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

Did so much research and found the best car for $

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pros: "Price, MPG, quiet, comfortable, Bose, features"

Cons: "Navigation is a bit annoying to use"

"I test drove so many cars, about 15+ They ranged from Honda civics to top of the line Audi's. I spent countless hours online researching vehicles and I finally found the gem known as the Mazda 6. In previous years I wouldn't ever consider buying a Mazda but they have redesigned their vehicles and they have improved massively. I purchased the 2014 Mazda 6 i Touring with the technology package. This includes smart brake city, blind spot monitoring, cross traffic monitoring, 11 speaker Bose system, mazda's smart key, rain sensing wipers and so much more. This was basically a fully loaded model and the price was unbeatable. The inside is absolutely beautiful and easily comparable to a Mercedes or BMW. There are very high quality materials inside and everything is beautifully put together. The Bose sound system sounds amazing as it should. The engine is plenty adequate and the car is very quiet on the road. That is one thing many people have brought up is the wind noise issue. I drove the car back from a dealership 300 miles away from my home and was going 80-85 mph most of the way and while the wind noise was present, it was nowhere near unbearable or significant or even annoying. Putting the radio on even at a low volume made the noise completely disappear. Gas mileage is incredible, I went 300 miles and only used a bit more than quarter of a tank. Overall I would highly recommend this car, before going to Toyota, Ford, Nissan or Chevy, try Mazda first then compare the rest and you'll see that there is no comparison, the Mazda is much better."

Strong car, good power, fun to drive

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "Driving dynamics, quality, power, great MPG"

Cons: "Poor basic speakers"

"I have a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport Automatic. I have 3,000 miles on the car and have enjoied it so far. The car has a strong engine that sounds great when you get on it. I drove a 4cyl Camary that sounded like you were killing it. I have been doing 60/40 Highway/City and I am getting 33MPG. I have gotten up to 41 MPG just putting it on cruse at 60 on the highway. The car handels great and runs flat. You feel alot of the road communicated through the car which is good if you like to drive but bad if you want to be more comfortable. The car is overall comforable and has alot of room in the back for my two childern. The trunk is great allowing me to fold down my rear seats and fit a screen door in the box with only about 3 inches sticking out of the trunk. The only negitive to the car so far is the base stereo speakers. They work okay but you can really tell they are cheap. This is about the only thing on the car that seems cheap. If this car is as reliable as my old 2004 Camary was it will be a winner."

Loving my Mazda6!!!

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive and beautiful."

Cons: "None."

"I've had this car for nearly a year and have driven it 22,100+ miles. I have yet to find anything complain about. I LOVE the styling- it looks high end. It drives and handles so great (very responsive steering). The power and acceleration make you forget you're driving a 4 cylinder. The fuel economy is still good considering the power you get out of it. I'd recommend it to anyone!!"

Best car I've owned

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage, handling, comfort, styling"

Cons: "No heated seats in my leather."

"I-Touring model. I bought this car back in June of 2013 and it has been a gem, I downgraded from a 2010 Mercedes C300 but really I upgraded. The styling and look of the car caught my attention and then the gas mileage was another big seller. Had one small issue with the power steering module, but it was replaced under warrantee so all was good. The only thing I wish mine has would be heated seats. Kind of pointless to have the leather and no heat, right? It's been great for my long trips up north. It has been great in the snow. Handling is supreme. Power is just right for the segment. Thanks Mazda."

Absolutely love this car.

By on Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Pros: "Styling hooked me, Mileage/Reliability sold me."

Cons: "Needs chrome wheel option. Going aftermarket."

"Looks fantastic. Low slung, aggressive front end. Liquid Silver paint is gorgeous. Several comparisons to a Jaguar. Painted 19in wheels are nice but chrome would have really set it off perfectly. More than enough power city or hwy. Quiet and smooth. Nice throaty exhaust sound when you get on it. 6 speed auto shifts smoothly up and down. Manual shift takes some practice but works just as good. Mileage averaging 34.4 in 80/20 hwy driving. Interior is comfortable, laid out very well. More room than my wifes Grand Marquis. Gauges/controls are easy to read/reach. Stereo system sounds great. Handles great, especially on curvy roads. Grips road verrry well. Ride is a little stiff at times depending on road condition. Little noisy on rough roads, quiet otherwise. Overall extremely satisfied with this car. Feels like driving a much more expensive sports car. Looked at Optima/Altima, stopped looking after test driving this."