2014 Mazda MAZDA6 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,583 - $20,243.

10/8.5

9.3

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Test Drive It Before You Purchase Any Other

By on Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pros: "Everything so far"

Cons: "Nothing so far"

"Nothing I write here would justify what you actually feel driving one. If you're considering purchasing/leasing a mid-sized sedan, don't make any decision without test-driving a Mazda6. I was planning to get a Manual Transmission car going into my car hunting. For some reason the I Touring Manual model I test-drove had more road noise on highway and its crutch is a bit heavier than I expected. Therefore I ended up going with the I-Touring Automatic version. My old car was the worst in the parking lot at my office. Now I don't have any hesitation to park my car next to a BMW/Benz and my Mazda6 actually looks better than many of them."

Totally Satisfied with My Mazda

By on Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Pros: "Easy to drive, excellent mpg, superb appearance"

Cons: "Absolutely no flaws for me"

My Mazda 6 at South Padre Island, TX!

"I bought this car pretty quickly when the transmission went out on my old car. I am shocked at how much I love this vehicle. I get 34 mpg average and it is one hot lookin' car! Drives like a dream (Touring with Technology Package) has all the bells and whistles that I could possibly need and is just plain excellent. Not one single thing that I don't like. Had a border agent stop me coming out of South Padre Island and asked what kind of car it was. When I nervously told him it was a 2014 Mazda 6, he stepped back, opened his arms, grinned real big and said, "Maaaannnn!!! I LIKE your car!" Made me smile!"

My Mazda 6 at South Padre Island, TX!

My first new Sedan ever owned, my best choice ever

By on Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Pros: "All good in my book."

Cons: "I have no Cons to report."

"I just recentley purchased the Mazda6 2.5 L I sport and I tell you the test drive sold this car and the service at Mazda was great. The look of this car makes me feel like I am driving a $50,000 car. I got a killer deal on the price and was able to purchase a second car for my husband (a Mazda 3). The Salesman was great on the test drive. I love the snow white flake pearl color and the interior is just right for what I like. My husband and I have matching cars (except for size). I also got the 4 year maintiance program for both cars so all we have to pay for is gas, routine maintiance is covered. My first time going to Mazda and it was great. I was originally looking at a 2013 Optima but went with Mazda6 because the quality and the pricing for what you get for a 2014 was cheaper than the Optima. Mazda has better ratings and better pricing over Optima any day. Love my mazda (no photo at this time yet)."

2014 Mazda 6=Simply Amazing

By on Friday, September 20, 2013

Pros: "Gasoline savings, Great roadtrip vehicle, comfy"

Cons: "obstructive blindspots and technology challenges"

"I have owned the vehicle for about 4 months and I am more than satisfied. Before owning this vehicle I was paying up to $250 per month in gasoline. My monthly budget indicates that I am saving over $100 dollars in gasoline. I drove the vehicle to Dallas, TX and I filled up twice and still had half a tank left on arrival to my final destination. However, the downfall for me would be the interior blind spot areas adjacent to the passenger side windows and the corner left/right frontal windshield views. At times I find it difficult to see my turns and blind spots clearly. The camera feature makes up for the high back end. In short, the panoramic view is lacking. My model also lacks the bells and whistles but I am sure the Grand Touring model is well worth the investment. In sum, if gas savings and longevity means anything to you as a car owner then it will be a great investment. I personally understand why the 2014 Mazda 6 won car of the year. I'm grateful and overwhelming satisfied. This car simply works for my lifestyle!"

Great vehicle and the safety was proven.

By on Monday, September 09, 2013

"Was very impressed with this vehicle when I first looked at it. I own an Audi A6 and was purchasing this for my daughter. She drove other vehicles but once she drove the Mazda 6 she was done looking and I was glad. Very nice vehicle for the money and more importantly to me I liked the upgraded safety on the 2014 model. That got tested today as evidenced by the photo. Three teenage girls walked away with minor scratches after getting T-boned by a large 4X4 truck. Her replacement will be another Mazda 6."