2014 Mazda MAZDA6 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,452 - $20,151.

10/8.5

9.3

Based on 102 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

SINCE '91 ALL OF MY MAZDAS HAVE BEEN VERY RELIABLE

By on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pros: "excellent price, relaxing to drive"

Cons: "arm rest too far back or just too short."

"The following is just a testament of how I fell about Mazda vehicles. I've owned the following Mazdas: 1991 Mazda 626, 1993 Mazda Protege (close to 300,000 miles and still going). A '09 Mazda 3, a '10 CX-9, an '11 CX-7 which was the only Mazda vehicle I didn't like, a second CX-9 in 2013. I just traded the '13 for a 2014 Mazda6 lease and so far I am loving it more than any of the other Mazda's I've owned. I leased this time because I wanted to make sure that this was what I really wanted. When my lease expires, I plan on buying the new model or buy a certified pre-owned Mazda6 iGrand Touring."

Great car, has a lot of get up and go.

By on Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pros: "Every thing"

Cons: "You will feel the road"

"Fun car to drive. Love the lane warning in mirrors. Has a lot of pep for a car that averages 30 miles to the gallon, all stop and go driving. You will feel the road which is good and bad. The bad is you feel the potholes, but on the good side you feel like your driving in a sports car. I am tight with my money and did a lot of shopping and test driving before I bought this car. I still feel like I bought the best car for my money every time I look at it in a parking lot next to all the other boring cars. Once in the leather seats and pushbutton start, great sounding engine. I know I bought the best car for my money. If you buy this car be ready for people to stop you and tell you how much they love your car."

I strongly dislike the car

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pros: "Price"

Cons: "Everything else"

"Its boring to drive , gear box is very laggy , it never tells me temperature and its sound insulation is unacceptable"

Did so much research and found the best car for $

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pros: "Price, MPG, quiet, comfortable, Bose, features"

Cons: "Navigation is a bit annoying to use"

"I test drove so many cars, about 15+ They ranged from Honda civics to top of the line Audi's. I spent countless hours online researching vehicles and I finally found the gem known as the Mazda 6. In previous years I wouldn't ever consider buying a Mazda but they have redesigned their vehicles and they have improved massively. I purchased the 2014 Mazda 6 i Touring with the technology package. This includes smart brake city, blind spot monitoring, cross traffic monitoring, 11 speaker Bose system, mazda's smart key, rain sensing wipers and so much more. This was basically a fully loaded model and the price was unbeatable. The inside is absolutely beautiful and easily comparable to a Mercedes or BMW. There are very high quality materials inside and everything is beautifully put together. The Bose sound system sounds amazing as it should. The engine is plenty adequate and the car is very quiet on the road. That is one thing many people have brought up is the wind noise issue. I drove the car back from a dealership 300 miles away from my home and was going 80-85 mph most of the way and while the wind noise was present, it was nowhere near unbearable or significant or even annoying. Putting the radio on even at a low volume made the noise completely disappear. Gas mileage is incredible, I went 300 miles and only used a bit more than quarter of a tank. Overall I would highly recommend this car, before going to Toyota, Ford, Nissan or Chevy, try Mazda first then compare the rest and you'll see that there is no comparison, the Mazda is much better."

Strong car, good power, fun to drive

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "Driving dynamics, quality, power, great MPG"

Cons: "Poor basic speakers"

"I have a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport Automatic. I have 3,000 miles on the car and have enjoied it so far. The car has a strong engine that sounds great when you get on it. I drove a 4cyl Camary that sounded like you were killing it. I have been doing 60/40 Highway/City and I am getting 33MPG. I have gotten up to 41 MPG just putting it on cruse at 60 on the highway. The car handels great and runs flat. You feel alot of the road communicated through the car which is good if you like to drive but bad if you want to be more comfortable. The car is overall comforable and has alot of room in the back for my two childern. The trunk is great allowing me to fold down my rear seats and fit a screen door in the box with only about 3 inches sticking out of the trunk. The only negitive to the car so far is the base stereo speakers. They work okay but you can really tell they are cheap. This is about the only thing on the car that seems cheap. If this car is as reliable as my old 2004 Camary was it will be a winner."