2014 Mazda MAZDA6 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,651 - $20,400.

10/8.5

9.3

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2014 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

Great vehicle and the safety was proven.

By on Monday, September 09, 2013

"Was very impressed with this vehicle when I first looked at it. I own an Audi A6 and was purchasing this for my daughter. She drove other vehicles but once she drove the Mazda 6 she was done looking and I was glad. Very nice vehicle for the money and more importantly to me I liked the upgraded safety on the 2014 model. That got tested today as evidenced by the photo. Three teenage girls walked away with minor scratches after getting T-boned by a large 4X4 truck. Her replacement will be another Mazda 6."

Did so much research and found the best car for $

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pros: "Price, MPG, quiet, comfortable, Bose, features"

Cons: "Navigation is a bit annoying to use"

"I test drove so many cars, about 15+ They ranged from Honda civics to top of the line Audi's. I spent countless hours online researching vehicles and I finally found the gem known as the Mazda 6. In previous years I wouldn't ever consider buying a Mazda but they have redesigned their vehicles and they have improved massively. I purchased the 2014 Mazda 6 i Touring with the technology package. This includes smart brake city, blind spot monitoring, cross traffic monitoring, 11 speaker Bose system, mazda's smart key, rain sensing wipers and so much more. This was basically a fully loaded model and the price was unbeatable. The inside is absolutely beautiful and easily comparable to a Mercedes or BMW. There are very high quality materials inside and everything is beautifully put together. The Bose sound system sounds amazing as it should. The engine is plenty adequate and the car is very quiet on the road. That is one thing many people have brought up is the wind noise issue. I drove the car back from a dealership 300 miles away from my home and was going 80-85 mph most of the way and while the wind noise was present, it was nowhere near unbearable or significant or even annoying. Putting the radio on even at a low volume made the noise completely disappear. Gas mileage is incredible, I went 300 miles and only used a bit more than quarter of a tank. Overall I would highly recommend this car, before going to Toyota, Ford, Nissan or Chevy, try Mazda first then compare the rest and you'll see that there is no comparison, the Mazda is much better."

Best Japanese-made "German" mid-size car out there

By on Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pros: "Great looks, price, reliability, fuel thrifty,ftd"

Cons: "None I can think of, really."

"I own a rare, hard to find 2014 Mazda 6 Touring 6Sp Manual (Yes, it does exist. Contrary to the "Build Your Own" at the Mazda USA website). The short throw shifter (I had a Honda manual before..they can't even touch this), mimics a Miata. It is a total BLAST to drive. It handles like no other Japanese car (in it's mid-size league), but near German in feel (prior ride was a Passat). It is a very fun-to-drive car. On my first fuel fill, I computed 38.8mpg 65/35 fwy/city. This car was the one of the 3 finalists of the World Car Design of 2013, the peers were the Aston Martin Vanquish and the Jaguar F-Type..this car in looks is in GREAT COMPANY!!!"

LUXURY FEATURES ...... NON LUXURY EMBLEM

By on Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pros: "(Awesome value, head turner)"

Cons: "(Not enough head room in rear)"

"My wife & I have driven German luxury imports for the last 12 years. Recently, my wife changed a job where she has to drive 80 miles everyday back and forth. We were in the market looking for a commute car and looked at traditional competitors in this segment. They seem boring and made you look 10 years older than your age. We narrowed it down to Mazda6 and Sonata and decided to go with Mazda6. Its a great car for the value. You will easily pay $15000 more for the similar features with the luxury emblem. However, 38 miles to a gallon is not realistic and the interior console could have been built better. It is still a great car and I would certainly recommend it to anyone in the market looking for midsize sedan."

It Just Feels Better

By on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pros: "Best overall driving experience in midsize market."

Cons: "?"

"I just can't find a bad thing to this car. Shortly after I purchased it, I took a 2500 mile road trip to Florida. I never got tired of driving it, and felt refreshed even after driving it 1000 miles straight. And in that 1000 miles, only stopped for gas once, and not because I needed it, but because my passengers needed the pitstop. So far I am averaging 34mpg (tracked on Fuelly) with most of my driving being a 23 mile round trip to work daily in small city traffic. I test drove all the competition before purchasing this vehicle, as this is the most I have ever decided to spend on a car. And for me, the Mazda 6 was the only choice. If you want to get from PointA to PointB, buy one of the other guys. But if you want pure driving pleasure everytime from PointA to B, then look no further than the Mazda6."