2013 Mazda MAZDA6 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $17,925 - $19,088.

10/6.9

Based on 173 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Love the Car

By on Monday, November 23, 2009

"The Mazda6 is definitely a fun car to drive with a lot of power. I purchased the S Grand Touring model. It has a powerful 3.7L (V6 engine) 272 hrs power and 269 ft of torque. I have been able to do 0-60 in 6.1 secs. I have been averaging more gas milage than advertised. I am getting 20.5 city/28 highway. It is a quiet and smooth ride. The engine is more powerful, but quieter than the older model. The interior is well designed and comfortable. The Exterior is stylish and easy on the eyes. I love the blind spot monitoring system and the 5 star crash test rating. I can tell that this new redesign Mazda6 has great quality. It feels and drives like a lot of luxury Cars, but with a sporty feel like an Acura TL. Overall the car is awesome and I would recommend anyone to drive one before you buy your next car."

Extremely good familly sedan , almost sport sedan

By on Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, spacious, well equiped, confortable"

"I got that car for my wife to be the familly car. I have a V 8 Musatng for fun. Good looking, spacious and good handling ( but more grippy tires will make it handle like a BMW.) It is a very good value and comes well equiped even as a basic model (I- Sport / 4 Cyl.) We are extremely satisfied with that car."

I've been asked, Why Mazda 6? Answer: NO SURPRISES

By on Friday, July 13, 2012

Pros: "Good value..Good quality..Fun to drive"

Cons: "There are a few. Does not detract from driving exp"

"This is my forth Mazda 6. Why? No surprises. Nothing has broken on any of them. I've owned an '03,'07,'11 and now a 2013. All previous models were the 4cyl. Not bad with two adults and light load but with more of a load it's tad bit underpowered. I went the whole route on this one. S sedan Grand Touring. Base is 29,570 and with Tech pkg and pearl wht paint 32,350.{i recommend the teck pkg} With discount at dealer, 27,500. A real value. You can read all the reviews that you want but if you drive it you will understand why I now am on my forth one. Happy motoring! Or as Mazda puts it,ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM."

Nice driving and looking with some unusual quirks

By on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pros: "Styling, paint, ride, handling"

Cons: "Interior gets too warm, bad dealer/factory service"

"This car is great looking and fun to drive, although the 4cyl could be stronger. That's more our fault for not getting the V6. There are some odd quirks that I've never experienced with a new car, however. The top right corner of the windshield is permanently smudged. It looks like greasy fingerprint smudges but it's actually inside the glass! Our option to fix it? Have a new windshield installed. No thanks. Worst problem is interior heat. We have had an intermittent problem with heat coming from under the instrument panel by the steering column, as if the heater is on. At the same time the ignition key would get very hot. Dealer measured and confirmed high temperature but with no service bulletins on the subject we are out of luck! Also, in slow traffic, the ventilation puts out rather warm air even when set at the coolest setting and during a cool day. So the windows must be lowered. Never had a car with these heat related problems. Two dealers and Mazda customer service have been of no help. In fact the dealer we purchased from closed and the one in our town disgusted us with their poor service department. So we ether go back to them or travel about 40 miles to the next closest dealer. In short, factory service has stunk! The heat problem and lack of service satisfaction would make me hesitant to recommend the car. Yet, compared to the others in it's class that we drove before buying, it was the best."

LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Friday, September 21, 2012

Pros: "great price, very comfortable, roomy cabin"

Cons: "a little sluggish accelerating from a stop"

"I love this car. It's my first new car and I've never been so happy driving! It's so comfortable and I love the interior. I had wanted a V6 but actually I have had no complaints about the 4-banger. I am pleasantly surprised!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25