2011 Mazda MAZDA6

Based on 184 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 ... 34 35 36 37 | Next

2009 Mazda 6 SV

By on Sunday, February 15, 2009

"This car looks great I always loved the rx8. the front end looks like an rx8 while the back looks like a lexus beautiful car inside is huge and very wide. the cloth seats are amazing compared to my 2006 I the only thing i miss is my remote entry but I was able to get alloy wheels from the dealer free of charge. the trunk is huge you can fit several bo.... huge breif cases or 3 weeks worth of food in one shopping trip when we went to walmart I fit a tv stand 2 end tables and my food inside one trip with the 60/40 folding seats. the guages are beautiful and inside is alot more quiet then my 20006 2.3 I. The 2.5 has great power with the standard 6 speed maual tranmission"

2 week owner

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"After driving 3 Accords the last 18 years, i wanted a change for something different. it will take some getting used to in comparison to the ergonomic feel of the Accord but i'm adjusting. The BSM, ignition, blue tooth are neat little toys. let's hope this will be as reliable as Honda."

Best of the best

By on Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"It is hard to find something wrong with this car. Features are all there, welcoming you. Greets you as you approach, lets you know where there are local restaurants when you announce "I'm hungry", goes like sin. If there is a legitimate complaint, it is the border line mileage. Comfort, handling, attention to detail, power, safety, luxury, ... It is all here. I'm in love."

Best Value for Non CamCord Buyers!

By on Monday, January 05, 2009

"I purchased this car 3 months ago after shopping around for a 4 door sedan that had a sporty feel! The features of a fully loaded GT-I leave the competition in the dust - BSM ( Blind Side Monitoring - rear view mirrors lights up when any car is in either side in your blind spot) , Xenon headlights, dual climate control, ABS Brakes, Dimming Rear view mirrors with defrost, Bose 300 watt 10 speaker stereo, 17 Inch alloys...The list is nuts and all for about $28K. This car is truly a great value and a very pretty site!"

AWESOME CAR

By on Thursday, January 01, 2009

"You will not be disappointed in this car! Mazda did something really, really RIGHT. It looks great, drives even better (even the 4cy has plenty of zoom-zoom!), and is extremely comfortable to be in, front or back. Soooooo much more room than the older 6's. Good gas mileage (we average 26 city and 31 hwy - and are not light on the pedal). Even after several months of owning it, I still frequently look at my daughter while driving, smile, and say "I LOVE this car!" We checked out Ford, Dodge, Chevy, Honda, Nissan, Toyota and Subaru, and none of them had anything CLOSE to this car. Trust me, you'll LOVE IT!"

Previous | 1 ... 34 35 36 37 | Next