2010 Mazda MAZDA6

Based on 175 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Terrific value on a great driving car

By on Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pros: "value, quality, styling, performance - nice stereo"

Cons: "none that I can think of so far."

"We've owned our 2009 Mazda 6s 3.5 V6 since new and, like al the Mazdas we've owned, it is great fun to drive, gets pretty good mileage with the V-6 and looks like a Lexus, but sportier. This is our 3rd Mazda 6 including previously owned 2003 S and 2004 Soprt Wagon - which I wish I hadn't sold. I've owned 2 Nissan Maximas, an Audi and a BMW and while those were good cars and also fun to drive, none of them compare to any of our Mazdas. Admittedly I also love the 3.5 6-cyl engine in our 2009 and haven't quite understood how the new 184hp engine could bring as much driving pleasure, but I think I'm going to try and see how they compare."

I love this car!

By on Friday, May 10, 2013

"I've owned more than forty cars in my life and this is by far my favorite. (By the way, I also own a Miata and a Mazda5.) I love the way it looks, drives and feels and the seating comfort is perfect, front and rear. I'm reluctant to say this, but I can't look at it without smiling, even after owning it for three years. I get a consistent 26-27 MPG in city driving and 30-plus on the highway. The trunk is huge and the rear seat legroom is very generous. I can't comment on dealer service because it has never needed any, but the salesman was a pleasure to deal with and I returned to buy the Mazda5 from him for my wife. I will soon be looking him up to negotiate for a 2014 Mazda6."

Great car for Mon-Fri and fun on the weekends!

By on Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Pros: "Great Front Seats, Fun to drive, few on the road"

Cons: "Weak audio speakers"

"I bought a new 2013 Mazda6 Slate colored exterior/black cloth interior iTouring Plus. The test drive sold me on this car. I liked my younger sister's Mazda3 but needed more room, this fit the bill perfectly. I'm not a technology geek, so didnt need the fancy navigation system; quite happy with the level of technology in my car. So far I have racked up 1700 miles of carefree driving, the handeling is simply great right up there with my old VW Passat and Jetta. The only demerits are the lack of rear vents and the weak audio speakers. I would recommend this car to anyone especially if you want something different from the Camary, Accord, and Sonota crowd."

Excellent value

By on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pros: "extremely comfortable seat and excellent handling."

Cons: "road noise but my 2006 mazda 6 was no different."

"Fuel economy and road noise are the only thing that make this car a 9 and not a 10.Road noise was no different than my previous 2006 mazda 6. Fuel economy is ok if driving gingerly. Previous mazda6 15% better fuel economy, but newer 4cyl in 2013 is more powerful and responsive in accelerating."

Great Car for the $$$

By on Friday, March 08, 2013

Pros: "Fantastic value and a blast to drive."

Cons: "N/A"

"I bought new and have had it for 3 1/2 years. No issues to this point other than an issue with the key fob. I had intended on buying an Altima but got way more car for the money by going with the Mazda. Interior design is well thought out and looks good from the outside too. For a 4 door sedan that has plenty of room inside, the gas mileage is great (about 25 in town and over 30 on the hwy). Handles great and the ride is comfortable overall. Not quite as good for resale as a Toyota or Honda but no regrets here, plan on driving the wheels off it. Best in it's class overall. Love this car!!"

See if you qualify for