2010 Mazda MAZDA6

Based on 190 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Not an expert

By on Friday, March 20, 2009

"I am just your average mom, but the first time I saw the new design commerical for the 2009 model of the 6 I knew I was hooked. I had owned a 2005 3 for 3 years loved it very much with the exception of constantly getting elbowed by my husband every time he drove. So after my husband landed a new position making more, we choose to trade in our beloved 3, and go for the 6. This has got to be the sexiest, most luxuriest non-luxry car I've ever driven or seen. The ride is unbelievable! The lines are incrediable, the options are amazing and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't look at my 6, v6 and am amazed! I wish I had more technical phrases to give you but all i can say is, PLEASE TEST DRIVE ONE!"

By on Thursday, March 05, 2009

2009 Mazda 6 SV

By on Sunday, February 15, 2009

"This car looks great I always loved the rx8. the front end looks like an rx8 while the back looks like a lexus beautiful car inside is huge and very wide. the cloth seats are amazing compared to my 2006 I the only thing i miss is my remote entry but I was able to get alloy wheels from the dealer free of charge. the trunk is huge you can fit several bo.... huge breif cases or 3 weeks worth of food in one shopping trip when we went to walmart I fit a tv stand 2 end tables and my food inside one trip with the 60/40 folding seats. the guages are beautiful and inside is alot more quiet then my 20006 2.3 I. The 2.5 has great power with the standard 6 speed maual tranmission"

Best of the best

By on Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"It is hard to find something wrong with this car. Features are all there, welcoming you. Greets you as you approach, lets you know where there are local restaurants when you announce "I'm hungry", goes like sin. If there is a legitimate complaint, it is the border line mileage. Comfort, handling, attention to detail, power, safety, luxury, ... It is all here. I'm in love."

Best Value for Non CamCord Buyers!

By on Monday, January 05, 2009

"I purchased this car 3 months ago after shopping around for a 4 door sedan that had a sporty feel! The features of a fully loaded GT-I leave the competition in the dust - BSM ( Blind Side Monitoring - rear view mirrors lights up when any car is in either side in your blind spot) , Xenon headlights, dual climate control, ABS Brakes, Dimming Rear view mirrors with defrost, Bose 300 watt 10 speaker stereo, 17 Inch alloys...The list is nuts and all for about $28K. This car is truly a great value and a very pretty site!"