2010 Mazda MAZDA6

Based on 177 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 ... 34 35 36 | Next

By on Friday, October 24, 2008

"I own a 2009 Mazda 6 I Grand Touring. It has the 2.5 4 cyl. I test drove the V6 and it was awesome. The only thing I was not excited about was sacrificing MPG for the punch of that engine so I settled for the 4 Cyl. At first I was not too happy with the 4 Cyl. as it felt underpowered for the size of the car. However a day after I bought it I drove 500 miles to CO and drove around in the mountains for a week. During that week I put 2500 miles on it and once the engine was broken in it handled much better. It has a sensor that adjusts to your driving style so if you want more acceleration of the line then it adjusts over time to give you that. It still would be nice to have the V6 but the 4 cyl. performs well. The features are amazing. It is a fun car to drive and to just even get in and out of. I was telling my wife we are spoiled as I wish the front door to our house had the same sensor technology and w could just touch the handle and it would open for us. It is roomy and has all sort of features that make it easy to multitask without taking your hands off the wheel. You just push the button, sync your phone, and drive. If it rains or gets dark you just sit back and let the car take care of it. Also the blind spot monitor works really well for me. The only thing to watch out for is the middle console’s tray. It is positioned almost flush with the lid so that cables cannot go from the ports to something resting in the tray. Also the ports should be positioned a little lower so if you have a big adapter the lid may put stress on the cord’s connection point. The last minor detail missed was the new stylish dash info center creates a small glare on the windshield. These are the only flaws I have found and I am very picky. It is an amazing car and value for the price. To wrap up if I wasn’t a penny pincher and concerned about MPG I would have bought the V6 wasted gas launching off the line at every stop light."

great car

By on Friday, October 17, 2008

"bought this car about 2 weeks ago and went on a 2k mile trip the next day. no complaints (not yet anyway). the looks are amazing and the power is outstanding, can you say 272 hp and about the same torque. 1st mazda and not going to be the last for me!!"

Mazda 6 I Touring

By on Friday, October 17, 2008

"Before buying I looked at Accord, Camery, and the Nissan. When done with all the test drives the 6 came in 1st place hands down. The 6 had so much more to offer for the same or less money. Too many standard features to mention but a few are keyless entry, keyless ignition, tire presure monitoring, xenon headlights and a ton more that are'nt even offered as accessories on the competition. Big bang for the buck- no kidding. Before you buy take a good look at the Mazda 6, it offers alot"

By on Monday, October 06, 2008

2009 Madza 6I Zoom

By on Monday, September 29, 2008

"2009 6I Grand Touring! What a great car. The upgradges to the interior and the exterior finish is first class. You feel like you are riding in a $50,000 car. Zoom Zoom"

Previous | 1 ... 34 35 36 | Next