2010 Mazda MAZDA6

Based on 182 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 ... 34 35 36 37 | Next

Beyond Expectations!!!

By on Sunday, November 30, 2008

"Lots of room!!!! Powerful engine!! Blind Spot monitoring system works like a charm!! Very confortable in long rides!! Outstanding gas mileage!!! Elegant looking, and handles like a dream. Best car ever!!!"

Mazda 6 is GREAT!

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"I bought my mazda 6i sport with manual and cannot stop driving it. It's been 2 weeks already. The car is very very roomy, stylish and handles like a charm. Unbelievable performance for 4 cylinder car. The only complaint I have is a limited choice of interior colors. I have a silver exterior and black interior - the only color available. Go and test-drive toyota, honda, nissan, and mazda. You'll likely end up with mazda!"

Fantastic New Car

By on Wednesday, November 05, 2008

"I have just moved down from a 5 year old large crossover vehicle to a more economical car. Compared the Mazda 6 to other comparable cars (Honda Accord, Nissan Altima, Toyota Camry, Chevy Malibu), and after testing all these cars, it came out the clear winner, with the Accord coming in second (but not a close second). I believe Mazda has really hit the mark with this new, larger Mazda 6. I was reluctant to go with the V-6 engine because of its poorer gas mileage ratings (the only major flaw - it has the worst V-6 mileage of all the cars I tested). I went with the I-4 engine, and have been completely satisfied so far (I have logged just over 1,200 miles). The I-4 has plenty of power, the 5 speed auto shifts smoothly and is surprisingly quiet. On two long trips, I hit 32 mpg both times - you can't complain with that. The ride is smooth, yet still has plenty of Mazda "zoom-zoom" to it. All in all, I would really reccommend this car to anyone looking for a great midsize car with that extra something missing in so many cars, like the milktoast-like Camry. PROS: Fantastic styling - beats all the rest hands down Great interior, with quality materials and unique features (good leather; great Bose sound system; well thought out dashboard layout - much better than the button busy Accord; exceptional quality Bluetooth system, extremely helpful blind-spot monitoring system that's unique in its class; comfortable seating with great two-tone leather; largest truck in its class (very important to me) with split fold down rear seat (as opposed to Accord's non-split fold down seat)) Performance equal or better than anything in its class, great I-4 mileage, pick-up, and smoothness CONS: Side view mirrors could be a bit bigger. A few more cubbies for storage would be nice. Doors do not automatically lock when car is in gear (surprising, as my last 4 cars have had this feature, and it's surprising considering all the unique, modern other features this car has). Fine for me at 6'0" tall, but headroom could be a problem if you are over 6'4" tall - the Mazda 6 beats all comparable vehicles in all interior room dimensions except it has slightly less front headroom than Accord SUMMARY: A great car with superior value. Unless you are Mario Andretti, don't waste your time with the V-6 - the I-4 has plenty of power, and gets almost 6 mpg better in both city and highway driving, plus the V-6 has rougher riding, more expensive P235/45R18" tires, while the I-4 sports P215/55R17" tires that are quieter and smoother - all for $2,500 less. It's a no brainer - go with the I-4."

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"The V6 GT has been an excellent choice. Runs great, styling looks very expensive, but it's not. Test drove the I4, but it does not have the quick response as the V6. Highly recommend this vehicle."

WOW!!!

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"I have only had my Mazda for a few weeks, but I am very happy with it. The styling is beautiful. There is plenty of room (I am 250lbs.) The leather/cloth interior looks great and is very comfortable. The power of the 6 cylinder engine is great. All of the technological advances are outstanding and they are all at your fingertips and easy to read/use. The keyless entry/ignition is a very nice feature. Gas milage has been solid. I would recommend this car to anyone. It is sporty yet family oriented."

Previous | 1 ... 34 35 36 37 | Next