2009 Mazda MAZDA6

Based on 184 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 ... 16 17 18 19 | Next

Love my new Madza 6

By on Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"Mazda took it's Zoom-Zoom and gave it some Room-Room. Mine is the Grand Touring 4-cylinder in a beautiful Black Cherry. The car has the interior room of a family sedan with the sporty look and feel that makes people notice and look forward to driving. It sips regular gas and get's 30 mpg Highway. Can someone say KA-CHING! You get a lot of car here for your dollar. Altima, Accord, and Camry take notice. It's nice not to be one of the pack."

Awesome Car

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"I've had this car for 3 months, and I love it. I had a 2006 Mazda6, and traded it in on this one. It has just a little less get up and go, but the completely new design makes up for it. It feels and looks like a luxury car, without the price tag."

Beyond Expectations!!!

By on Sunday, November 30, 2008

"Lots of room!!!! Powerful engine!! Blind Spot monitoring system works like a charm!! Very confortable in long rides!! Outstanding gas mileage!!! Elegant looking, and handles like a dream. Best car ever!!!"

Mazda 6 is GREAT!

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"I bought my mazda 6i sport with manual and cannot stop driving it. It's been 2 weeks already. The car is very very roomy, stylish and handles like a charm. Unbelievable performance for 4 cylinder car. The only complaint I have is a limited choice of interior colors. I have a silver exterior and black interior - the only color available. Go and test-drive toyota, honda, nissan, and mazda. You'll likely end up with mazda!"

Fantastic New Car

By on Wednesday, November 05, 2008

"I have just moved down from a 5 year old large crossover vehicle to a more economical car. Compared the Mazda 6 to other comparable cars (Honda Accord, Nissan Altima, Toyota Camry, Chevy Malibu), and after testing all these cars, it came out the clear winner, with the Accord coming in second (but not a close second). I believe Mazda has really hit the mark with this new, larger Mazda 6. I was reluctant to go with the V-6 engine because of its poorer gas mileage ratings (the only major flaw - it has the worst V-6 mileage of all the cars I tested). I went with the I-4 engine, and have been completely satisfied so far (I have logged just over 1,200 miles). The I-4 has plenty of power, the 5 speed auto shifts smoothly and is surprisingly quiet. On two long trips, I hit 32 mpg both times - you can't complain with that. The ride is smooth, yet still has plenty of Mazda "zoom-zoom" to it. All in all, I would really reccommend this car to anyone looking for a great midsize car with that extra something missing in so many cars, like the milktoast-like Camry. PROS: Fantastic styling - beats all the rest hands down Great interior, with quality materials and unique features (good leather; great Bose sound system; well thought out dashboard layout - much better than the button busy Accord; exceptional quality Bluetooth system, extremely helpful blind-spot monitoring system that's unique in its class; comfortable seating with great two-tone leather; largest truck in its class (very important to me) with split fold down rear seat (as opposed to Accord's non-split fold down seat)) Performance equal or better than anything in its class, great I-4 mileage, pick-up, and smoothness CONS: Side view mirrors could be a bit bigger. A few more cubbies for storage would be nice. Doors do not automatically lock when car is in gear (surprising, as my last 4 cars have had this feature, and it's surprising considering all the unique, modern other features this car has). Fine for me at 6'0" tall, but headroom could be a problem if you are over 6'4" tall - the Mazda 6 beats all comparable vehicles in all interior room dimensions except it has slightly less front headroom than Accord SUMMARY: A great car with superior value. Unless you are Mario Andretti, don't waste your time with the V-6 - the I-4 has plenty of power, and gets almost 6 mpg better in both city and highway driving, plus the V-6 has rougher riding, more expensive P235/45R18" tires, while the I-4 sports P215/55R17" tires that are quieter and smoother - all for $2,500 less. It's a no brainer - go with the I-4."

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"The V6 GT has been an excellent choice. Runs great, styling looks very expensive, but it's not. Test drove the I4, but it does not have the quick response as the V6. Highly recommend this vehicle."

WOW!!!

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"I have only had my Mazda for a few weeks, but I am very happy with it. The styling is beautiful. There is plenty of room (I am 250lbs.) The leather/cloth interior looks great and is very comfortable. The power of the 6 cylinder engine is great. All of the technological advances are outstanding and they are all at your fingertips and easy to read/use. The keyless entry/ignition is a very nice feature. Gas milage has been solid. I would recommend this car to anyone. It is sporty yet family oriented."

By on Friday, October 24, 2008

"I own a 2009 Mazda 6 I Grand Touring. It has the 2.5 4 cyl. I test drove the V6 and it was awesome. The only thing I was not excited about was sacrificing MPG for the punch of that engine so I settled for the 4 Cyl. At first I was not too happy with the 4 Cyl. as it felt underpowered for the size of the car. However a day after I bought it I drove 500 miles to CO and drove around in the mountains for a week. During that week I put 2500 miles on it and once the engine was broken in it handled much better. It has a sensor that adjusts to your driving style so if you want more acceleration of the line then it adjusts over time to give you that. It still would be nice to have the V6 but the 4 cyl. performs well. The features are amazing. It is a fun car to drive and to just even get in and out of. I was telling my wife we are spoiled as I wish the front door to our house had the same sensor technology and w could just touch the handle and it would open for us. It is roomy and has all sort of features that make it easy to multitask without taking your hands off the wheel. You just push the button, sync your phone, and drive. If it rains or gets dark you just sit back and let the car take care of it. Also the blind spot monitor works really well for me. The only thing to watch out for is the middle console’s tray. It is positioned almost flush with the lid so that cables cannot go from the ports to something resting in the tray. Also the ports should be positioned a little lower so if you have a big adapter the lid may put stress on the cord’s connection point. The last minor detail missed was the new stylish dash info center creates a small glare on the windshield. These are the only flaws I have found and I am very picky. It is an amazing car and value for the price. To wrap up if I wasn’t a penny pincher and concerned about MPG I would have bought the V6 wasted gas launching off the line at every stop light."

great car

By on Friday, October 17, 2008

"bought this car about 2 weeks ago and went on a 2k mile trip the next day. no complaints (not yet anyway). the looks are amazing and the power is outstanding, can you say 272 hp and about the same torque. 1st mazda and not going to be the last for me!!"

Mazda 6 I Touring

By on Friday, October 17, 2008

"Before buying I looked at Accord, Camery, and the Nissan. When done with all the test drives the 6 came in 1st place hands down. The 6 had so much more to offer for the same or less money. Too many standard features to mention but a few are keyless entry, keyless ignition, tire presure monitoring, xenon headlights and a ton more that are'nt even offered as accessories on the competition. Big bang for the buck- no kidding. Before you buy take a good look at the Mazda 6, it offers alot"

Previous | 1 ... 16 17 18 19 | Next