2007 Mazda MAZDA6

Based on 958 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

A great family car

By on Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, sporty looks, stereo, overall quality"

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better, LARGE turning radius"

"Every time I am about to say goodbye to a car I like to do an "exit interview" to evaluate my time with my vehicle. For the majority of the years I've owned my Mazda6, my daily commute was a little over 2 hours roundtrip, mostly city driving. In the 6 years I've owned this car, it has been very good to me. Never had a single mechanical problem. Of course, I was pretty on top of my routine maintainence, as anyone should be, but I have very little to complain about this car. I like to get the bad stuff out of the way first. The gas mileage could've been better. This is the main reason I am saying goodbye to this car. I averaged about 20 mpg and with an 18 gallon tank, it really sucked money out of my wallet every week to fill up. Mine was just a 4-cylinder and I expected better gas mileage. My other complaint is the turning radius. I was forewarned about it prior to buying it, but it really was a nuisance sometimes. Can't make a U-turn at an intersection without going into 3 lanes of traffic. This car also made parallel parking impossible. Other than those two things, I have nothing but good things to say about the car. I'm going to just gloss over the good things since there are so many. The looks and styling have aged very well. In 2014 the 3rd generation Mazda6 will be arriving but the 1st generation Mazda6 still looks sharp to this day. Long daily commutes have proven that the seats are more than comfortable enough and are very supportive. The interior is pretty spacious, though it feels closer to a compact car than a midsize by today's standards, which to be quite honest, is fine with me. One more thing I thought stood out was the quality of the stereo. The speakers and cd player are phenomenal, especially considering it's factory installed (and is not the BOSE stereo). All in all this was a great car that got me through the majority of my 20's. I can't say the same for all of my cars but I will be sad when I say goodbye to this car for good (which is mere days from now at the time of this writing). Mazda has been making exceptional products within the last ten years and I can't recommend this car or the company highly enough!"

This is the best car I have ever owned.

By on Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pros: "Great on trunk space and comfortable."

Cons: "Beige interior gets dirty."

"My Mazda saved my life, if not for the durability of the car I would have lost my life. I enjoy driving this car on the highway, by far its speed, flexibility and comfort of driving this car is incredible. I would not trade it for anything else. I would like to congratulate the Mazda team for building such and incredible car. It saved my life,and even though my car is a total loss, I would like to thank everyone for giving me another chance at life."

Awesome

By on Monday, April 23, 2012

Pros: "smooth ride, good MPG, good sound system"

Cons: "led for clock doesnt work properly"

"I bought my car used for $6,900 and have loved it for 2 years!!I have no problems in any weather with this car. It has always worked for me and it is a great car. It now has 135,000 miles and shows no sign of any problems"

LOVE MY MAZDA 6!!!

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "great style, great options, VERY reliable"

Cons: "not very tight turning radius"

"I just saw the note someone posted about how much they regret the purchase of their Mazda 6. It inspired me to write about how much I LOVE mine so people could know how great of a car they really are! Mine is an '06 and I bought it brand new. It has just over 99,000 miles on it now and it has been an amazing car. I have not had to do any major repairs on it except replacing the fuel filter last year. I have NEVER regretted purchasing my car. It has been VERY reliable for me. The ONLY issue I would say I have with it is the turning radius. It's not very tight so I have to do the whole back up and pull back in to park sometimes. But that's just if I'm making a tighter turn. Overall I would definitely recommend this vehicle to anyone!! They look great and run great!"

great car!

By on Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"my wife was the one who wanted to look at this car to begin with. i didn't really have much interest in it but after driving it for 3 months i already know we made the right choice! i get excellent gas mileage and it rides so nice. i just wish it had a sunroof and external input for my ipod."