2007 Mazda MAZDA6

Based on 958 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Very nice car's,

By on Monday, June 7, 2010

"I, have a 2005 i. and yes, it's been wonderful. i, really love this car."

Excellent value

By on Thursday, May 13, 2010

"An excellent value for our 2005 we got used from a co-working moving out of the country. The only things to be aware of are: turning radius is not tight, the stereo speakers are not the richest sounding and the car could have better side mirror visability. Overall this is a GREAT car and would highly recommend it anytime. The Mazda6s hatchback that we have has superior trunk storage room and makes the car very practical while looking like a race car - ZOOM, ZOOM!"

rented it, had to buy it!

By on Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"After a car accident put me in the market for a new (to me!) car, I went to the rental agency and ended up riding out in a 2007 mazda6. After driving it for two days I began shopping for my own. I ended up with a 2004 with the sport package and have zero regrets. When I looked to buy one used I found almost none for sale in my area. There are certainly plenty on the road so this tells you that no owner will part with theirs. My boyfriend loves it so much he keeps urging me to get a second car so he can borrow it more. My only complaints are that the strereo went bad when the car was 5 years old. Also, the leather seats are slightly less roomy than the cloth ones in the 2007 were. Maybe this is a change between years or maybe its due to the interior. It was worth the loss of space for the heated seats. I can't imagine ever parting with this car. I get lots of compliments from passengers and colleagues. Everyone thinks I must have gotten a raise b/c of the hot new luxury car I am driving. Little do they know it is cheaper than a base model compact from most other automakers."

By on Monday, March 15, 2010

"I have a 2007 mazda6 sport and I love it. It gets awesome gas milage which is great because I travel back and forth to school everyday. It is a really comfortable ride very smooth and stylish. I would recommend this car to anyone who is looking for something dependable and stylish without breaking the bank. What can I say it's a great car and you can't beat the price!!!"

By on Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"i have owned for 6 years very reliable and practical with great handling, power, and fun to drive. great sproty styling as well"