2007 Mazda MAZDA6

Based on 919 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Love this car!

By on Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, well-built, good interior space"

Cons: "Whine in air vents, fluctuating mpg"

"Have owned this car for over 5 years and have never had a single mechanical issue. It drives great and is easy to handle; I love driving this car. It isn't as comfortable as some of the newer, different model cars I have ridden in, particularly for passengers, but it does have more leg room than a compact car and is a decent value for its class in comfort. Our car may be unusual in this, but in certain areas where the wind is strong and in the right direction, the vents will squeal/whine. Had it checked and there is no mechanical issue, just a minor (annoying) design flaw. Trunk space is AMAZING - we have even fit a larger push lawnmower in the back while leaving the rear seat up. Rear seat fits two carseats and a smaller child or three bigger kids without too much invasion of space. Easy and fun to drive and I love the feel of driving a sports car (we have the sport sedan) without sacrificing comfort and space for style. Gas mileage is still decent (around 28 to 30 mpg), although it tends to fluctuate a lot the older the car gets. Depending on weather and driving conditions, it has gone as low as 22 mpg, but also as high as 35 mpg during freeway travel in great conditions."

One of the better vehicles I have owned.

By on Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "plastic parts in the interior... are very cheap!!!"

"This has been an excellent vehicle. Mechanically, other than maintenance, have done nothing... not even brakes. Interior.. had to replace the head liner, and re-cover the drivers arm rest. Now the little plastic door in the middle of the dash (where you keep sun glasses, et;) is broken and Mazda wants 167.00 for a 5.00 piece of plastic. The plastic cap over one of the accessory plug-ins has broken It is a fun car to drive and for what it is, has good acceleration."

exellent vehicle

By on Monday, June 23, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

"It looks so great. its fast like a sports car. Plus it has 4 doors unlike sports cars"

Good vehicle, poor quality material

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "Good price, great acceleration, comfortable drive"

Cons: "Poor quality materials, AC weak, mileage so so"

"I bought this car new and it has always had a quirk that no one could fix. It hesitates and then lurches slightly on inclines. Other than that it has been a great car to drive and has given me no mechanical trouble until recently. I wish I could say the same about the interior and side mouldings. Little by little things fell off or broke. The header fell in the front, then in the back, the storage box on the dash (poor placement directly in the sun) one hinge broke and then the other. The digital clock went out, the side mouldings fell off one by one (the adhesive gave out). Then both window motors went out."

Overall reliable car

By on Thursday, June 05, 2014

Pros: "quick get up and go, double automatic windows"

Cons: "22 mpg, bad turning radius"

"Great car, I have owned it for 3 years now. AC doesn't work, but I just pour more Freon in it like once a month if even. It does not have a good turning radius. Other than that I love this car, works great. It's got that good ol' "zoom zoom". Gas mileage is okay, I get like 22 mpg."

Nice car

By on Friday, May 30, 2014

Pros: "roomy for smaller car/always ran well/good in snow"

Cons: "fairly generic interior/road noise/gas mileage"

"bought used from 1st owner almost 3 yrs ago with low miles on it. handles good in all weather and is a perfect sized vehicle. interior has a lot of road noise when driving. also thought a 4 cylinder would have had a little better city MPG. over all it was a good purchase and I've been happy with the car."

Love

By on Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, a sporty ride."

Cons: "None."

"This car has been completely dependable, no problems. I am the original owner. No accidents other than fender bender."

MOST reliable and fun car with comfort!

By on Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pros: "EVERY THING"

Cons: "Lower to ground for handling-"

"I had a BLUE mazda 6 for 7 years, I bought it new- I then had 3 kids and went to an SUV- I MISSED my mazda so much I sold that and got this LOW mileage one. NOW I am in Real Estate, and showing homes has a lot of in and out. NOW I am looking for something higher off the ground! I just need more room for all my open house and real estate stuff. I LOVE this car so much I MAY park it for my daughters first car, BUT I could use the money to get an SUV :) THESE are extremely hard to find as well!"

Was fun till 100k

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pros: "Was fun to drive."

Cons: "Breaks down to fast after 100k. Expensive parts."

"My Mazda was a fun car when I first got it 2 years ago. I got the car with about 70k miles on it and now have 102k. Pretty much once I hit that 100k mile mark things started to break pretty rapidly. At first it was the Thermostat which is to be expected I was not upset with that. Next I started to hear an engine shaking noise and feel when I put the car into reverse, pretty sure I got that noise figured out that it is a motor mount. Next thing that started happening is my steering gear box is starting to go out, it makes noises when it wants to but not when I want it to to diagnose it. My driver side window lift motor went out and had to replace that. My Key fob never worked since I had it which is only a minor annoyance. I do regular maintenance to the car. There is also a ticking sound coming from the engine which I have only heard once but it sounded almost as if the valves were hitting the piston head which is the most recent thing that has happened with it. Never had a problem with gas, I can usually get around 30 mpg on the freeway heading from Utah to California, about 24 in the city. All the replacement parts are too expensive for their low quality materials they are made from."

Nice value for the money

By on Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pros: "Good value for money, comfortable seating, acceler"

Cons: "Only thing I can think of is no Aux input"

"To me utility is the first thing that I look for in anything that I purchase. And I am so convinced my Mazda 6 gives me more than its value. I have had this fully loaded grand touring 6s for 5 years now. It has been trouble free and such a joy to ride around. Even the newer versions of other brands do not compare against my Mazda. I love it! I love the sound from its Bose system, love the leather seats, they are so comfortable even even on long rides. (btw.. The longest I have driven is 13 hours in one night, & I have done this same trip on other rental cars and can easily see the difference!)"

See if you qualify for