2007 Mazda MAZDA6

Based on 926 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Previous | 1 ... 36 37 38 | Next

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

"I've owned this car for 4 1/2 years and it's performed wonderfully. I had some basic warranty repair work done on the interior, I think because I bought the first model year they had some glitches to work out. Other than that I had to get the battery replaced about a year ago, but nothing else. Still very comfortable and runs great. The only thing I don't like is the poor turning radius. Will keep this car for a few more years!"

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

Keep Looking

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"This car has very little get-up-and-go. It stuggles on hills and the engine is extrememly loud. The 4 cylinder simply does not have enough power. In addition, the A/C is weak and takes a long time to cool off. If you live in a hot climate, this is not a good thing! My husband, who is 6'2" does not find the seats comfortable at all. It is a nice looking car, but I would not buy it again."

Mazda6S 2004

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"I own this car. More road noise than I like, but it's a horse. I have 67K miles and it still has the original brakes! Mine is a 5-speed which probably helps with the braking. I have not had one single mechanical or electrical problem with this car. Regular maintenance only. Mileage is 21mgp hwy which is so-so. The car is fun to drive, and the dash and styling are superb."

Awful

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"I bought this car in April 2006 and it only has 16K miles. I'm experiencing transmission problems, AC problems, hesitation when accelerating. The dealership has been less than helpful in resolving these matters. I have another Mazda 6 with 18K miles that's had the transmission changed twice and the electrical system replaced 3 times."

I love it!

By on Thursday, July 12, 2007

"Seats are very firm, gas milage could be better, but other than that, this vehicle is perfect! I will purchase another one if needed in the future."

My Mazda 6

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"I love my 6. I have had it for 2 years. I had to give it less stars on reliability because my alternator went out a few days ago. Thank goodness for the warranty! I love that it came with lighted vanity mirrors and the audio controls on the steering wheel. I don't know if these are standard (LOL), but I was looking to get a new Altima and its extra!"

Still Like this Car

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"I'm a little disappointed with the fuel economy and the smoothness of the transmission, but those are my only complaints. Overall, I really enjoy this car. It is quiet and comfortable with plenty of acceleration. I love the styling and have had absolutely no problems with it. I would definitely recommend it to a friend."

Mazdaspeed6

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"With 18K miles on it, my Mazdaspeed6 has been bulletproof. The AWD grip and huge acceleration are just a blast. The car is well appointed with loads of features for a reasonalble price. Interior fit and finish is my only gripe, though it is good, could be better. Anyone reading this, dont confuse the reviews of the standard Mazda 6 models with the Mazdaspeed6. Entirely different cars built in different factories on different continents with hundreds of different parts and some different sheetmetal. The Speed6 is far and away superior to the standard Mazda6 and just about everything it competes with particularly if price is a factor."

practical performance

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"hatchbacks not only look great, but allow me to put some very big things in there easily. handling is amazing, but can be quiet and refined if you want to drive mellow. suspension is on the firm side, but absorbs bumps well and I would not conider it harsh but instead well dampened. looks great inside and out. back seat can be a little cramped if front seat passengers are tall. does not have mp3 input, but this can be fixed easily with aftermarket part. handles amazing for a midsize sedan. corners without lots of body roll so it is easy to control. awesome brakes. good visibility."

A wise choice

By on Sunday, July 08, 2007

"This was the best upgrade I could have ever done. I traded in my 2-door 2000 Chevy Blazer (S-10) and could not have been happier. More room, more comfort, and just a better overall ride. The V6 has some giiy-up to it and gets between 19 and 24 MPG depending on how you drive it. Like I said couldnt be happier."

Can't give it up

By on Sunday, July 08, 2007

"I've just received a 6-figure inheritance and shopped Lexus and Infiniti. But it just doesn't seem worth getting rid of my 6s. It has less HP than the cars I test drove, and doesn't have the luxury-name. But it looks inside and out, as nice. I prefer its handing than the Lexus IS350...though the Infiniti G35 probably tops it. With only 25K on my 6s, I think I'll wait a few more years."

fun and sporty

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"I have driven this car for three years and absoulutely love it. It's fun to drive. It has great pick up, suberb handling and is attractive and on trend. It handles well on the highway and surface streets. The hatchback feature is great for loading/ unlaoding and hauling stuff (the rear seats fold down). Great sound system. Moonroof is a must have. Great on the gas too."

Better than a Junkakon (Yukon)

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"Never thought that I would ever go back to a car after having a Chevy Blazer, and a GMC Yukon, and the Yukon was what I had last, but I did and I appreciate and respect this vehicle."

Great Fun, Lots of Practicality

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"Wasn't originally interested in this car, but when I test drove it, the 6 went to the top of my list. The car is great fun to drive. Corners great, plenty of power, especially for passing on the freeways. The seats provide plenty of support. I'm 6' and have plenty of leg room and can find a great driving position. The cargo area is much bigger than you'd expect, especially with the rear seats folded down. Car looks great inside and out. The Bose premium 6 speaker with subwoofer sound system is great. Manual shift mode lots of fun when you want to play boy-racer. Ride is on the firm side due to the sports suspension. Turning radius is wide like a truck since the transverse V6 eats up some of the wheel wells. Can be sluggish at low RPMs. Steering wheel could be more supple. Some cost cutting evident in the interior materials that feel cheap and insubstantial. Some might wish for better sound proofing. Front seats won't be comfortable for wide bodies. Cargo area liner material not exceptionally durable - get some sort of aftermarket cargo liner. With the premium sound system, the subwoofer is dropped into the spare wheel well, so you only have an "emergency" spare. Cannot attach a trailer hitch unless you're willing to drill holes through the floorboard. After 39,000 miles, I've only had some minor warranty work done. My Mazda dealer has provided superb service. I've gotten 24 mpg on average in mostly highway driving (though I am lead-footed)."

Great Buy

By on Friday, July 06, 2007

"Great car for a great price. Handles beautifully, great styling, sporty. Only draw back I can think of is that the rear passengers don't have as much room as some of the competitors cars do."

Cat Capability

By on Friday, July 06, 2007

"I bought this car because I was desperate for a good deal at the time, which I got (New $16k). It is a very smooth ride and have had no mechanical problems whatsoever. But I started to doubt my selection when I compared the style to other new vehicles. For example, the Scion TC is more attractive to the eye and though my car is a standard sedan I wish it had more visual appeal; more specifically the front end. I also decided that I was not too fond of the rear lights because they almost look like bubbles."

By on Friday, July 06, 2007

"Great car...not the most comfortable front seats for a big guy."

By on Thursday, June 21, 2007

By on Sunday, June 10, 2007

By on Sunday, June 10, 2007

"great car, fun to drive! get lots of looks when driving"

i love my car!

By on Saturday, June 09, 2007

"The only thing i dont like about this car is the first gear everything else is great!! My husband and i were going to get the audi a4 quarttro until we drove this!! Wouldnt trade it for anything!"

Previous | 1 ... 36 37 38 | Next