2006 Mazda MAZDA6

Based on 929 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Previous | 1 ... 91 92 93 | Next

Still Like this Car

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"I'm a little disappointed with the fuel economy and the smoothness of the transmission, but those are my only complaints. Overall, I really enjoy this car. It is quiet and comfortable with plenty of acceleration. I love the styling and have had absolutely no problems with it. I would definitely recommend it to a friend."

Mazdaspeed6

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"With 18K miles on it, my Mazdaspeed6 has been bulletproof. The AWD grip and huge acceleration are just a blast. The car is well appointed with loads of features for a reasonalble price. Interior fit and finish is my only gripe, though it is good, could be better. Anyone reading this, dont confuse the reviews of the standard Mazda 6 models with the Mazdaspeed6. Entirely different cars built in different factories on different continents with hundreds of different parts and some different sheetmetal. The Speed6 is far and away superior to the standard Mazda6 and just about everything it competes with particularly if price is a factor."

practical performance

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"hatchbacks not only look great, but allow me to put some very big things in there easily. handling is amazing, but can be quiet and refined if you want to drive mellow. suspension is on the firm side, but absorbs bumps well and I would not conider it harsh but instead well dampened. looks great inside and out. back seat can be a little cramped if front seat passengers are tall. does not have mp3 input, but this can be fixed easily with aftermarket part. handles amazing for a midsize sedan. corners without lots of body roll so it is easy to control. awesome brakes. good visibility."

A wise choice

By on Sunday, July 08, 2007

"This was the best upgrade I could have ever done. I traded in my 2-door 2000 Chevy Blazer (S-10) and could not have been happier. More room, more comfort, and just a better overall ride. The V6 has some giiy-up to it and gets between 19 and 24 MPG depending on how you drive it. Like I said couldnt be happier."

Can't give it up

By on Sunday, July 08, 2007

"I've just received a 6-figure inheritance and shopped Lexus and Infiniti. But it just doesn't seem worth getting rid of my 6s. It has less HP than the cars I test drove, and doesn't have the luxury-name. But it looks inside and out, as nice. I prefer its handing than the Lexus IS350...though the Infiniti G35 probably tops it. With only 25K on my 6s, I think I'll wait a few more years."

fun and sporty

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"I have driven this car for three years and absoulutely love it. It's fun to drive. It has great pick up, suberb handling and is attractive and on trend. It handles well on the highway and surface streets. The hatchback feature is great for loading/ unlaoding and hauling stuff (the rear seats fold down). Great sound system. Moonroof is a must have. Great on the gas too."

Better than a Junkakon (Yukon)

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"Never thought that I would ever go back to a car after having a Chevy Blazer, and a GMC Yukon, and the Yukon was what I had last, but I did and I appreciate and respect this vehicle."

Great Fun, Lots of Practicality

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"Wasn't originally interested in this car, but when I test drove it, the 6 went to the top of my list. The car is great fun to drive. Corners great, plenty of power, especially for passing on the freeways. The seats provide plenty of support. I'm 6' and have plenty of leg room and can find a great driving position. The cargo area is much bigger than you'd expect, especially with the rear seats folded down. Car looks great inside and out. The Bose premium 6 speaker with subwoofer sound system is great. Manual shift mode lots of fun when you want to play boy-racer. Ride is on the firm side due to the sports suspension. Turning radius is wide like a truck since the transverse V6 eats up some of the wheel wells. Can be sluggish at low RPMs. Steering wheel could be more supple. Some cost cutting evident in the interior materials that feel cheap and insubstantial. Some might wish for better sound proofing. Front seats won't be comfortable for wide bodies. Cargo area liner material not exceptionally durable - get some sort of aftermarket cargo liner. With the premium sound system, the subwoofer is dropped into the spare wheel well, so you only have an "emergency" spare. Cannot attach a trailer hitch unless you're willing to drill holes through the floorboard. After 39,000 miles, I've only had some minor warranty work done. My Mazda dealer has provided superb service. I've gotten 24 mpg on average in mostly highway driving (though I am lead-footed)."

Great Buy

By on Friday, July 06, 2007

"Great car for a great price. Handles beautifully, great styling, sporty. Only draw back I can think of is that the rear passengers don't have as much room as some of the competitors cars do."

Previous | 1 ... 91 92 93 | Next