2006 Mazda MAZDA6

Based on 937 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Love love love my Mazda 6I

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pros: "Large trunk, quick response, fun to drive!"

Cons: "Turning radius, blinker housing malfunctions."

"I bought my car with 7000 miles on it. She got expensive between 100k and 130k when I had a water pump, wheel baring and radiator go out in that 30 thousand mile time frame. She is very responsive if you ask her to go she will. I drive this car 90 miles per hour on a weekly basis and she does it with no issues. It's such a fun car to drive! She takes corners very well you can easily go 20 miles over a suggested speed limit on a curve in the mountains even! I drive her very hard and I live where it snows and I've never spun out or ended up in a ditch and she handles well in the snow. Great car, so fun to drive and she's reliable."

excellant car

By on Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pros: "read below"

"i love everything about my car, the handling corners, the shifting is so smooth,and the car is not only beautiful but also completely dependable. i never feel like the car is struggling power wise even going uphill.interior is very spacious clean and comfortable, not to mention the trunk space "wow".just all around great car!"

Best car this senior citizen has ever owned!

By on Friday, March 13, 2015

Reason: gave to relative

Pros: "Handles extremely well, fun, incredibly reliable."

Cons: "None I can think of."

"Owned the car ten years. It handled superbly, was fun to drive, and was the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. Loved the car and would heartily recommend it to anyone considering it. Body integrity was fine, did not rust."

Mixed review

By on Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pros: "Very good mechanically."

Cons: "Poor body. Rusted too soon"

"I have been quite satisfied with this car mechanically, but the body integrity is another story. I have been battling rust, especially in the rear quarter panels, for a few years now. It has rusted a lot underneath and I have had bodywork done to preserve the fenders,. In this day and age, there is so much that can be done by the manufacturer to preserve the body, that this seems inexcusable. I had a Toyota Camry before this and it showed no signs of rust after 12 years on the road. So if I lived in a warm climate, I suppose this would have been a great car. But I don't. And this car has been a disappointment in that respect"

worst vehicle i have owned

By on Friday, January 30, 2015

Reason: electrical problems

Pros: "good fuel efficency"

Cons: "Too long of list to say"

"I bought this 2008 Mazda 6 sport 4cyl automatic with manual option and it got great fuel efficiency, but the wiring was bad for the headlight assembly and the lights on the instrument panel and would come on and off randomly. so that tells me its a wiring issue, the idler bearing went bad already and shifted at to high of rpms which doesn't save on gas...I hate fords but I was considering buying a ford just to get out of driving that...I will never buy a Mazda ever again."