2004 Mazda MAZDA6

Based on 924 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Previous | 1 ... 91 92 93 | Next

Keep Looking

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"This car has very little get-up-and-go. It stuggles on hills and the engine is extrememly loud. The 4 cylinder simply does not have enough power. In addition, the A/C is weak and takes a long time to cool off. If you live in a hot climate, this is not a good thing! My husband, who is 6'2" does not find the seats comfortable at all. It is a nice looking car, but I would not buy it again."

Mazda6S 2004

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"I own this car. More road noise than I like, but it's a horse. I have 67K miles and it still has the original brakes! Mine is a 5-speed which probably helps with the braking. I have not had one single mechanical or electrical problem with this car. Regular maintenance only. Mileage is 21mgp hwy which is so-so. The car is fun to drive, and the dash and styling are superb."

Awful

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"I bought this car in April 2006 and it only has 16K miles. I'm experiencing transmission problems, AC problems, hesitation when accelerating. The dealership has been less than helpful in resolving these matters. I have another Mazda 6 with 18K miles that's had the transmission changed twice and the electrical system replaced 3 times."

I love it!

By on Thursday, July 12, 2007

"Seats are very firm, gas milage could be better, but other than that, this vehicle is perfect! I will purchase another one if needed in the future."

My Mazda 6

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"I love my 6. I have had it for 2 years. I had to give it less stars on reliability because my alternator went out a few days ago. Thank goodness for the warranty! I love that it came with lighted vanity mirrors and the audio controls on the steering wheel. I don't know if these are standard (LOL), but I was looking to get a new Altima and its extra!"

Still Like this Car

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"I'm a little disappointed with the fuel economy and the smoothness of the transmission, but those are my only complaints. Overall, I really enjoy this car. It is quiet and comfortable with plenty of acceleration. I love the styling and have had absolutely no problems with it. I would definitely recommend it to a friend."

Mazdaspeed6

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"With 18K miles on it, my Mazdaspeed6 has been bulletproof. The AWD grip and huge acceleration are just a blast. The car is well appointed with loads of features for a reasonalble price. Interior fit and finish is my only gripe, though it is good, could be better. Anyone reading this, dont confuse the reviews of the standard Mazda 6 models with the Mazdaspeed6. Entirely different cars built in different factories on different continents with hundreds of different parts and some different sheetmetal. The Speed6 is far and away superior to the standard Mazda6 and just about everything it competes with particularly if price is a factor."

practical performance

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"hatchbacks not only look great, but allow me to put some very big things in there easily. handling is amazing, but can be quiet and refined if you want to drive mellow. suspension is on the firm side, but absorbs bumps well and I would not conider it harsh but instead well dampened. looks great inside and out. back seat can be a little cramped if front seat passengers are tall. does not have mp3 input, but this can be fixed easily with aftermarket part. handles amazing for a midsize sedan. corners without lots of body roll so it is easy to control. awesome brakes. good visibility."

A wise choice

By on Sunday, July 08, 2007

"This was the best upgrade I could have ever done. I traded in my 2-door 2000 Chevy Blazer (S-10) and could not have been happier. More room, more comfort, and just a better overall ride. The V6 has some giiy-up to it and gets between 19 and 24 MPG depending on how you drive it. Like I said couldnt be happier."

By on Sunday, July 08, 2007