2004 Mazda MAZDA6

Based on 925 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Great car love it!

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "A fun car to drive"

"I bought the car used and have had no problems at all. It is well built and stylish with plenty of power with the V6."

GARBAGE

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "On paper, it should be awesome"

Cons: "Its not, money pit, waste of my life....."

"Repeat issues, over and over and over with Coils, fuel injection system, etc. Run away, do not buy this car..."

Great vehicle!

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pros: "Fast, good on gas, sporty"

"Great vehicle! Never had any problems with it."

great overall car

By on Friday, March 07, 2014

Pros: "fun fun fun to drive and good on gas, 25 mpg"

Cons: "struggled towing my bike... but I know its a mazda"

"Great car, I bought it because I was traveling for work and I wanted something better on gas. Mine has the 5 speed and 6 cylinder 3.0, it is a peppy car, she will really get up and go if you tell her to. I had only two issues with it one was a coolant hose connection piece gave out on my on a ski trip to NH but was easily re rigged in parking lot with basic plumbing supplies, not a whole lot of room to work on it but still doable. the other i was coming home from Columbus and it was torrential down pouring on me, I don't know if a sensor got wet or something but she started bucking on me and stalled out and wouldn't start for a half hour or so, but after that she fired right up and carried on, never had the problem before or after that one time. I am also a bigger guy, 220lbs and a little under 6 foot and it is a very comfortable car to drive. i frequently drive 500- 1500 miles and its not a bad car to be in most definitely fun to drive, recommend the 5 speed"

Good car for the money

By on Wednesday, March 05, 2014

"A bit tight on the interior. Needs a better 2nd gear. Good reliable vehicle. Mazda does have good sound engine and transmission. Have owned several Mazdas and will consider another one."

Excellent Value

By on Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pros: "Power, Styling, AWD System, Rarity"

Cons: "Rear Leg Room, Uncommon Model (only made 2 years)"

"I bought my 2006 Mazdaspeed6 GT approximately two years ago. It provided everything I was looking for (AWD, 250+ hp, four doors) at a much better price than all the other models I'd considered (Subaru WRX STi, Mitsubishi Lancer EVO, Audi S4). The exterior is sleek (almost sleeper-esque) and the interior is nice. If the proper maintenance and precautions are taken (upgrading motor/transmission mounts, adjustable ball joints, etc.) then the overall maintenance costs can be kept low. Being able to DIY is helpful, and there are plenty of resources out there to help you."

A VERY VERY GOOD CAR

By on Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION"

"THE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION IS A REAL SLUSHBOX, SLIDING INTO SECOND AND THIRD GEAR UNDER RAPID ACCELERATION... BUT OTHER THAN THAT, SHE KEEPS ON GOING...!!!!!!"

Awesome!

By on Sunday, February 02, 2014

Pros: "heated seats, great look"

Cons: "None so far"

"For my needs this car fits the bill! Four kids and groceries> We are all comfortable. The difference in gas cost per week from my 4 cyl. was $30 around. What is great is I do not feel like I am driving a boat. This does not have the look of a grocery go getter. I have had so many compliments on my car. Wonderful combination of sporty and comfortable and efficient! Heated seats and the Bose sound are terrific, too. What a treat when coming from a basic escort!"

I love my Mazda6

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pros: "Low maintenance, fun to drive, looks good"

Cons: "Handles poorly in snow"

"I love the way this car looks and the zig-zag gear shifter. I also like the red dashboard lights, no glare. The front seats are very comfortable even on long drives, but the back seat is quite small. This does provide for better gas mileage however. The trunk is quite big and the back seats can fold down so I am able to put my mountain bike in the car quite easily. The only problem I have had is driving in the snow can be quite a chore in this car. It rides low to the ground and doesn't seem to have as much weight to it as one might think. But go slow around corners and allow for extra breaking time and it is fine. Oh, and one more thing, with regular oil changes this car has been a dream come true for me. No major repairs in almost 150,000 miles :)"

Quality Vehicle Inside and Outside!

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable to drive on trips"

"My Mazda 6 I Sedan Sport Value Edition is in very good condition. The body of the car has no scratches or dents. The paint of the vehicle is gray and is in good condition. The tires were replaced in December 2009. The inside of the vehicle is also gray. I had the windows tinted right after I bought it and tint is in good condition. Inside of the car is very clean. floor mats and seats are all clean. It has a 6 CD changer and it continues to work. Mazda service completed all maintenance service to my vehicle so it is in good working condition. For a 4 cylinder it's a fast vehicle! My vehicle is worth more than the Kelly Blue Book estimate. I would ask for $12,000 since I took good car of my car."