2003 Mazda MAZDA6

Based on 929 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Previous | 1 ... 184 185 186 | Next

Can't give it up

By on Sunday, July 08, 2007

"I've just received a 6-figure inheritance and shopped Lexus and Infiniti. But it just doesn't seem worth getting rid of my 6s. It has less HP than the cars I test drove, and doesn't have the luxury-name. But it looks inside and out, as nice. I prefer its handing than the Lexus IS350...though the Infiniti G35 probably tops it. With only 25K on my 6s, I think I'll wait a few more years."

fun and sporty

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"I have driven this car for three years and absoulutely love it. It's fun to drive. It has great pick up, suberb handling and is attractive and on trend. It handles well on the highway and surface streets. The hatchback feature is great for loading/ unlaoding and hauling stuff (the rear seats fold down). Great sound system. Moonroof is a must have. Great on the gas too."

Better than a Junkakon (Yukon)

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"Never thought that I would ever go back to a car after having a Chevy Blazer, and a GMC Yukon, and the Yukon was what I had last, but I did and I appreciate and respect this vehicle."

Great Fun, Lots of Practicality

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"Wasn't originally interested in this car, but when I test drove it, the 6 went to the top of my list. The car is great fun to drive. Corners great, plenty of power, especially for passing on the freeways. The seats provide plenty of support. I'm 6' and have plenty of leg room and can find a great driving position. The cargo area is much bigger than you'd expect, especially with the rear seats folded down. Car looks great inside and out. The Bose premium 6 speaker with subwoofer sound system is great. Manual shift mode lots of fun when you want to play boy-racer. Ride is on the firm side due to the sports suspension. Turning radius is wide like a truck since the transverse V6 eats up some of the wheel wells. Can be sluggish at low RPMs. Steering wheel could be more supple. Some cost cutting evident in the interior materials that feel cheap and insubstantial. Some might wish for better sound proofing. Front seats won't be comfortable for wide bodies. Cargo area liner material not exceptionally durable - get some sort of aftermarket cargo liner. With the premium sound system, the subwoofer is dropped into the spare wheel well, so you only have an "emergency" spare. Cannot attach a trailer hitch unless you're willing to drill holes through the floorboard. After 39,000 miles, I've only had some minor warranty work done. My Mazda dealer has provided superb service. I've gotten 24 mpg on average in mostly highway driving (though I am lead-footed)."

Great Buy

By on Friday, July 06, 2007

"Great car for a great price. Handles beautifully, great styling, sporty. Only draw back I can think of is that the rear passengers don't have as much room as some of the competitors cars do."

Previous | 1 ... 184 185 186 | Next