2003 Mazda MAZDA6

Based on 938 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

LOVE THIS CAR!!

By on Friday, May 10, 2013

Pros: "Gas Miles, Sporty, Sound, Reliability, Space"

Cons: "Sits low; must be careful with parking stumps! lol"

"I never thought I would drive an actual car.. I've always driven trucks for smaller SUVs. This is the first vehicle I have bought on my own and I don't think I could've picked out a better one! Not only does this car look sporty, without actually being a sports car, but it also gets amazing gas millage. I drive a lot on a weekly basis and living in Arkansas, you have at least a 15min drive from home to go anywhere. I'd say I fill up my car about once a week to a week and a half. I took a 10 hour drive (each way) vaca and it only cost my about $80 each way! This car is cost efficient and very reliable! With the mileage I bought my car with, many people thought I would have lots of problems... but I've only had to repair little things here and there that come naturally over the additional miles added. I would recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a reliable car, with good gas mileage, that still looks sporty and "cool." I am a very proud Mazda owner!"

GREAT!!!

By on Friday, April 05, 2013

"I bought my 2005 mazda 6 sport new, and after 8 years it's running strong, mileage 89425.....I love my mazda! Still rides new and looks great! People always ask what year it is......Clean Car!"

Love this Car!

By on Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pros: "Style, Room, Reliability, Fun to drive, Sporty"

Cons: "Headlights difficult to change"

"I love this car. I wanted it ever since it came out on the market but it was expensive brand new so I purchased it 2 years old in 2007 and have had it for 5 years. I live in Buffalo and it holds up in the snow... I have a set of Blizzak snow tires that I switch on every year and put cinderblocks in the trunk to keep it weighed down. The gas tank is a great size for this car I don't drive to far to work less than 5 miles and I can normally get two weeks out of the tank without a problem. I like the sporty look and handling is great - I have the lifetime alignment package with Firestone that I use yearly due to the potholes created from the Buffalo winters. There is so much space in this car, I have the hatchback version and if you fold down the seats and remove the headrest from the passenger seat you can fit a 10ft drainage tube in your vehicle with the trunk closed, I have always impressed people with how much stuff I can fit into my car, firewood, construction materials, lumber, not that this is the best car for that sort of thing but for a novice person who likes to tinker around with projects this car is perfect, it has done the job for me and I plan to keep it as long as I can. The only problem that I ran into outside of normal maintenance is the lights are very difficult to replace I had one headlight go out and it was very tough to get to the lights and replace them - I took off my front wheels and removed the wheel wells (removed easily by clips - be sure to not break them or replace as needed) which gave me a lot more space to work with behind the lights, if you have to replace your lights I recommend doing it this way first its really easy to replace the lights once you open up the wheel wells. I hope this helps, I recommend ignoring the negative reviews, I love my Mazda and I am sure you will too!"

love it!

By on Wednesday, June 09, 2010

"This is a great car, have had it for 7 yrs w/o any problems and would get another if we didn't have kids and want a bigger car. The trunk is huge and it real nice. The back seats are big w/plenty of leg room as well as the front seats."

Love My Mazda 6

By on Monday, March 10, 2008

"I bought my NEW 2004 Mazda 6S the last week of Jan 2005. I got a great deal on it since it was a previous model year still on the lot. Paid ~$5700 below sticker. Overall, I really love this car, but I'll start with the cons just to lay them out. Cons: I have the 3.0L V6. It's more sluggish than I'd expect from a 6-cyl. The low end torque just isn't there. The gear ratios for 4th and 5th aren't where I'd like them either. I usually skip 4th because it's not much use. 5th should bring the RPMs down farther at highway speeds... cranking >3500 at 60mph. Pros: The 5-speed is really fun to drive. Like most Mazdas, the engine really likes higher RPM's. Great pickup with RPM's 2500+. Tight steering and nice engine tone really make the car feel like it has more under the hood than it really does. The Bose stereo is decent. Leather seats are really comfortable. The car has been really solid. No problems to speak of aside from a squeak in the clutch & brake pedal that was fixed under warranty (degraded brake fluid TSB). The engine compartment is laid out well so it's fairly easy to maintain. My Mazda6 is silver with tinted windows and sports package w/spoiler. Looks great. If you want a reasonably-priced, fun-to-drive, anti-Accord sedan with Zoom-Zoom and room for the family too, this is the car for you."